PDA

View Full Version : A message to homophobic paulites/James Kirchick

MCockerill08
07-17-2008, 02:52 AM
Many here have expressed homophobic sentiments. I myself do not support the homosexual agenda and oppose redefining the traditional family.

But it is high time we take the example of Dr. Paul and judge people as individuals. Many homosexuals, despite their unfortunate proclivity, are fine people. Kent Snyder, our fallen hero, was one of them. (1) (2) On a personal note, my brother is another one of them.

More importantly, they are individuals. This is how Dr. Paul sees them, and how true libertarians like us should see them.

Some may see it as in bad taste to bring this up, but it serves as an important lesson to all of us. Moreover, the fact that Dr. Paul would, for 20 years, entrust the bulk of his political success to a gay man puts the nail in the coffin in debunking James Kirchick's ridiculous smears about Paul's 'bigotry.'

So let's aspire to be more tolerant, and to expose frauds, and liars like Kirchick when they defame our hero, Dr. Paul.

We owe so much to Kent.

http://www.gaywired.com/Article.cfm?Section=66&ID=19631

http://www.nyblade.com/thelatest/thelatest.cfm?blog_id=19742

Kludge
07-17-2008, 04:21 AM
Many here have expressed homophobic sentiments. I myself do not support the homosexual agenda and oppose redefining the traditional family.

More importantly, they are individuals. This is how Dr. Paul sees them, and how true libertarians like us should see them.

I see a problem here.

On a related note, where has "homophobic sentiment" been expressed?

mport1
07-17-2008, 09:01 AM
What is the "homosexual agenda" and who is trying to "redefine the traditional family"?

The One
07-17-2008, 09:13 AM
A message to those who use the term "homophobic"........DON'T USE IT!!!!!!

Just because a person isn't fond of the thought of two dudes playing tummy-sticks doesn't mean that person is afraid of homosexuals.

SnappleLlama
07-17-2008, 09:14 AM
I didn't realize there was a homosexual agenda.