PDA

View Full Version : Just another reason Ron Paul needs to get on a late night show

DjLoTi
08-28-2007, 09:52 PM
John McCain on the Tonight Show tonight on NBC

DjLoTi
08-28-2007, 10:00 PM
So far it's decent....

McCain is slamming every republican he's being asked about.

Quality of interview going down.

DjLoTi
08-28-2007, 10:06 PM
Break time now, McCain said he knows what's best for the American people (on the war, illegal immigration) without at all elaborating or stating his position. Break now, Leno said when they come back they'll talk about Iraq. Should be interesting.

LibertyEagle
08-28-2007, 10:12 PM
I can't stand that little patronizing blankety-blank.

JAHOGS
08-28-2007, 10:15 PM
Well how do we get Dr. Paul on one then?

Wyurm
08-28-2007, 10:16 PM
Has he mentioned how awsomely he would handle the national budget yet? Cause based on the example he's setting with his campaign, I'd say he would be a great asset to the nation as far as managing our money is concerned (/sarcasm)

DjLoTi
08-28-2007, 10:18 PM
He didn't look very presidential. It almost seemed like the vibe was "what are you doing here?"

The internet came up in the conversation. McCain said the internet was the future of America, much less politics. He said most politicians fear YouTube.

We really need to get RP on one of these. It would simply light up the campaign in a new light... arg... so frustrating to see someone else and not RP. Seriously.

ghemminger
08-28-2007, 10:20 PM
Macain and the GOVERNATOR will be at our GOP conf next week...any words you want me to say to those guys?

DjLoTi
08-28-2007, 10:21 PM
Well how do we get Dr. Paul on one then?

Ask Eli - http://www.ronpaulforums.com/member.php?u=1496

Seems like he was trying to get something arranged like this. Send him a message and ask the status. I'd really like to know as well.

trispear
08-28-2007, 10:23 PM
McCain - you are no longer the internet candidate for a reason and the reason isn't because we're fickle

Govenator - less sure. I don't know Arnold or his politics so much. Tell him to do the right thing and endorse Ron Paul :) He's an immigrant, he needed to take the immigration test so he should know the importance of the Constitution and what it says better than the average American (sadly).