PDA

View Full Version : Digg: GOP Asks For Advice Online, Gets Swamped By Ron Paul Fans

FrankRep
07-16-2008, 09:21 PM
GOP Asks For Advice Online, Gets Swamped By Ron Paul Fans

Wired.com

http://digg.com/politics/GOP_Asks_For_Advice_Online_Gets_Swamped_By_Ron_Pau l_Fans

mport1
07-16-2008, 09:22 PM
Haha, yeah I sent them some stuff.

OhioMichael
07-16-2008, 10:24 PM
dugg..

Here is my submission to the GOP:

The Republicans should once again embrace the beliefs of the common man.

We should champion the free market and personal liberties. There are commonalities amongst Americans and the GOP has a unique opportunity to tap into the groundswell.

Allow people to live their lives, for liberty is inherent to all people. Our liberty is not granted by government, rather by human nature (or God if you choose to believe). The GOP should champion individual rights and restore the american dream.

The GOP's cause should be the cause of liberty, of individual responsibility. These are the principals that our country was founded on. These are the principals that are still popular with the people.

Currently, no party embraces these fundamentally American ideals.

Let us end the meddling in foreign affairs and restore the value of the dollar. Let us resist government intervention and allow people to determine their fate.

This message will resonate with the people. They are hungry for it. Do not cling to what the party has become under the current administration.

Melissa
07-16-2008, 10:31 PM
dugg..

Here is my submission to the GOP:

The Republicans should once again embrace the beliefs of the common man.

We should champion the free market and personal liberties. There are commonalities amongst Americans and the GOP has a unique opportunity to tap into the groundswell.

Allow people to live their lives, for liberty is inherent to all people. Our liberty is not granted by government, rather by human nature (or God if you choose to believe). The GOP should champion individual rights and restore the american dream.

The GOP's cause should be the cause of liberty, of individual responsibility. These are the principals that our country was founded on. These are the principals that are still popular with the people.

Currently, no party embraces these fundamentally American ideals.

Let us end the meddling in foreign affairs and restore the value of the dollar. Let us resist government intervention and allow people to determine their fate.

This message will resonate with the people. They are hungry for it. Do not cling to what the party has become under the current administration.

This is good glad you sent it

OhioMichael
07-16-2008, 10:39 PM
This is good glad you sent it

As Americans, we bear this responsibility. I encourage all to send a similar message.

TastyWheat
07-17-2008, 04:28 PM
Is there like a waiting list to get an account? I've made two requests and still no email.

Knightskye
07-17-2008, 04:31 PM
Dugg it. :)

angelatc
07-17-2008, 04:31 PM
This is like the 3rd or 4th post on this article, by the way.

torchbearer
07-17-2008, 04:36 PM
This is like the 3rd or 4th post on this article, by the way.

Thank God! I just thought I experienced time travel. I thought this was release last week?

Kim4Paul
07-17-2008, 05:58 PM
Dugg.

Hayek's Heroes
07-17-2008, 06:29 PM
Is there like a waiting list to get an account? I've made two requests and still no email.

I made a request also and haven't gotten my password yet. I'm guessing that they've suspended incorporating any input from the grassroots.

speciallyblend
07-17-2008, 07:25 PM
I made a request also and haven't gotten my password yet. I'm guessing that they've suspended incorporating any input from the grassroots.

i was able to send in the www.lettertogop.com earlier today, hmmmm?

mediahasyou
07-17-2008, 07:41 PM
IT was dec but...

Says Bob in Clemons, North Carolina: "We need to abolish the Federal Reserve and go back to the gold standard. Not just any gold though, I heard about this stuff, pure-strain gold that has been around since God created the universe. That's what we should base our currency around since it is so close to God."

WTF is this about?

nobody's_hero
07-17-2008, 07:49 PM
People started telling them what they didn't want to hear, probably.

I guess they wanted us to lie.

Conza88
07-17-2008, 08:09 PM
WTF is this about?

Psyop. ;)

RoamZero
07-17-2008, 08:25 PM
The site is horrible. Who makes it so that you only display 4 comments at a time? It looks like it was put together in about a week, but at least the search is functional.

ScottA
07-18-2008, 09:24 AM
I am surprised these guys didn't start LOL when they suggested that our voices were going to be heard.

HOLLYWOOD
07-18-2008, 11:18 AM
Bump...done! :)

from the ARTICLE:

'... e-mailS to an RNC spokesperson weren't returned by the time of this posting, nor was a phone call to platform committee chairman Rep. Kevin McCarthy (R-California)."

Face it... the GOP has turned from an Elephant to a Dinosaur. Don't you find it amazing all these politicians, with the LOWEST APPROVAL RATING ever... are asking the American people what to do?

Maybe the MORONS should stop taking all the PAS and Special Interest monies and their heads will clear.