PDA

View Full Version : And What A Week it Was!! - Granny's N/L - 7/16/08

kittyc
07-16-2008, 12:17 PM
Revolution 4 Freedom
WHAT A WEEK !

Sturgis, S.D. July 2 - 6, 2008

Last week I asked you for your imput on whether or not to initiate a class action law suit against Ron for Breech of Promise. It has been talked about for a while and some thought I may be the one to start it. I asked for your advice and boy did I get it. Oddly out of 5,421 replies I got it was divided about equally. while some went beserk and started posting "Granny is going to sue Ron" most of you simply read the message and understood I simply wanted your input to help make the decision. The most telling reply was "Forcing one to do something against their will would be wrong" that is so true. Why would we want to force someone to do a job they didn't want to do? I certainly wouldn't do my best if people forced me into something I had stepped back from.. So......I think the law suit will be left to others who are working on that and we will go on doing what we always have done.. try to wake up people.

I do want all of you subscribers to know the trash that has been put online about the Grannys is totally wrong, why anyone would want to try to absolutely destroy anyone else they don't even know is beyond me. I wonder sometimes what in the world have I done to these people? Why do they hate so much? Is this the mentality of most people today? I pray not and hopefully you all will see what is happening and use common sense in determining any truth in any of the attacks. The Granny Warriors have not scammed anyone, we have not stolen anything, we have worked very hard at bringing information to people and will continue to do so as long as we are able. A small group of people have made it their goal to totally banish the Grannys from the roads but one thing they did not realize, I am a stubborn and willful woman, I don't run that easily. I don't scare that easily. And liars are always found out in the end. The Slander only makes me stronger as it does my supporters. The people who stick by us while we are being attacked can be counted on to take back this country. We will prevail. We will be standing tall and proud when these slugs are found out and crawl back into their little holes of deceit and deception.

NOW FOR THE GOOD STUFF:

This newsletter will be mostly photos. There are so many I can't put them all in this message but will get them up on the website later this week so you can see them all.

I am so glad to have been a part of the Sturgis Gathering, it was the most enlightening meeting I have ever attended. Everyone got to know each other as we have not been able to do before now. There is never enough time it seems to really get into detailed conversations but in Sturgis there was that time and everyone made the best of it. Plans were formed, partnerships were formed and everyone benefited.

The most fun part was when we first got into SD. I got a call from our old friend and driver Jay Zeitlow, wanting to know where we were, as it happens we were only about 40 miles apart and we made arangements to meet. It was wonderful seeing our old friend again, Jay is the DVD man.. He must have burned and handed out thousands of dvd's in these past 2 years at every truck stop, restaurant and business he came across. Jay is always happy which is a wonderful thing to be around.

www.grannywarriors.com

[Admin note- Split thread here if you want to argue:
http://www.ronpaulforums.com/showthread.php?t=146889]

brandon
07-16-2008, 12:36 PM
Why were you going to sue RP?? Can someone explain this to me?

hvac ak47
07-16-2008, 03:52 PM
Why were you going to sue RP?? Can someone explain this to me?

Because he dropped out when he said he was in until the convention!

constituent
07-16-2008, 03:56 PM
am i tripping or is this a duplicate thread?

GunnyFreedom
07-16-2008, 03:59 PM
am i tripping or is this a duplicate thread?

not tripping - thread was split to contain the vitriol in Hot Topics where it belongs.