PDA

View Full Version : Race realism

AntiTroll
07-16-2008, 09:08 AM
Sorry. Only three options. Pick the best you identify yourself as.

There are many instances of intentional anti-semitism and anti-mexicanism here such as the fact that Ben Bernanke and the banking cartel are run by mostly Jews and Mexicans are more violent than Europeans. And other illogical reasoning such as that opening up the borders and getting rid of welfare are mutually exclusive because the uneducated, leftist immigrants would vote for multicultural Obama instead of a true conservative called McCain who would supposibly get rid of welfare.

Many of these Paulites self-identify as supporting a "free market," but they are highly ignorant over Austrian economics except maybe a vague understanding of the Austrian Business Cycle. They tend to conflate currently-existing capitalism as the free market, without knowing that a free market would be much different than capitalism (such as increased self-employment and less corporations in a free market). Paulites prefer abolishing welfare over eliminating barriers to entry (They are ignorant of how the burdensome licensing, tax, accounting and legal compliance costs excessively inhibit the formation of self-employed businesses). Over half of the people here supports protectionism in the false belief that unilateral free trade is zero-sum and unemployment is natural without protectionism, but three-quarters of the people here support closed borders. So maybe one-quarter of the Paulites are ethnic nationalists.

According to some poll, only 25% of Paulites identify themselves as minarchists and only 10% identify themselves as anarchists. The rest are conservatives, even many of them identify thenselves as libertarians. They are using the David Nolan's and the Mainstream Libertarian's stereotypical definition of libertarianism: 'Libertarians are conservatives who get high.' (even though most conservatives here are pro-drug war)

Danke
07-16-2008, 09:12 AM

There are many instances of intentional anti-semitism and anti-mexicanism here such as the fact that Ben Bernanke and the banking cartel are run by mostly Jews and Mexicans are more violent than Europeans. And other illogical reasoning such as that opening up the borders and getting rid of welfare are mutually exclusive because the uneducated, leftist immigrants would vote for multicultural Obama instead of a true conservative called McCain who would supposibly get rid of welfare.

Many of these Paulites self-identify as supporting a "free market," but they are highly ignorant over Austrian economics except maybe a vague understanding of the Austrian Business Cycle. They tend to conflate currently-existing capitalism as the free market, without knowing that a free market would be much different than capitalism (such as increased self-employment and less corporations in a free market). Paulites prefer abolishing welfare over eliminating barriers to entry (They are ignorant of how the burdensome licensing, tax, accounting and legal compliance costs excessively inhibit the formation of self-employed businesses). Over half of the people here supports protectionism in the false belief that unilateral free trade is zero-sum and unemployment is natural without protectionism, but three-quarters of the people here support closed borders. So maybe one-quarter of the Paulites are ethnic nationalists.

According to some poll, only 25% of Paulites identify themselves as minarchists and only 10% identify themselves as anarchists. The rest are conservatives, even many of them identify thenselves as libertarians. They are using the David Nolan's and the Mainstream Libertarian's stereotypical definition of libertarianism: 'Libertarians are conservatives who get high.' (even though most conservatives here are pro-drug war)

Why the poll noob? Seems you already have "Paulites" figured out.

amy31416
07-16-2008, 09:15 AM
What? You don't vote in your own poll AntiTroll?

Alex Libman
07-16-2008, 09:21 AM
How about just individualist?

What operating system a person runs on his computer is far more important than race. ;)

AntiTroll
07-16-2008, 09:28 AM
How about just individualist?

Race realists and ethnic nationalists can still be individualists.

brandon
07-16-2008, 09:28 AM
wtf is a "race realist"?

AntiTroll
07-16-2008, 09:34 AM
wtf is a "race realist"?

A race realist believes that human races differ in intelligence, morals, selfishness, aggressiveness, etc. For example, a race realist believe that whites are more intelligent than blacks and blacks are more violent than whites.

acptulsa
07-16-2008, 09:36 AM

What's the magic word?

You found someone here who knows a true conservative named McCain? Who?

A free market is much different from captialism? As different as, say, a Granny Smith is from an apple? Where do you get your estimates? And what makes you think we're dumb enough to be ethnic nationalists when that means we have to let the Native Americans ship our asses back to Europe/Africa/Asia/South America/etc?

I didn't take that poll. Anyone here take it? Do we really have a lot of support here for the War on Drugs?

Hmmm.... Not sure what to make of you, n00b. But here and there you do make me think that there are people reading who would like some of what you're smoking...

AntiTroll
07-16-2008, 09:56 AM
What's the magic word?
You found someone here who knows a true conservative named McCain? Who?

Most Paulites hate Obama more than McCain.

A free market is much different from captialism? As different as, say, a Granny Smith is from an apple? Where do you get your estimates?

So you think that free markets are a 'subset' of capitalism?

And what makes you think we're dumb enough to be ethnic nationalists when that means we have to let the Native Americans ship our asses back to Europe/Africa/Asia/South America/etc?

Native Americans are actually not the natives in the Americas. They migrated from Asia.

AntiTroll
07-16-2008, 09:59 AM
BTW, being an anti-racist means that you oppose the Drug war and oppose state-sanctioned racism. You can still be anti-racist even though you may be a Civil War revisionist and oppose affirmative action.

acptulsa
07-16-2008, 10:03 AM
Most Paulites hate Obama more than McCain.

You sure? After all, McCain's the traitor to conservatism. Obama's just what he is--at least in conservative eyes.

So you think that free markets are a 'subset' of capitalism?

My opinion does not a definition make. But just out of curiosity, if you don't have any capitalists around how are you going to jump start that free market of yours?

Native Americans are actually not the natives in the Americas. They migrated from Asia.

Still gives them about thirteen thousand years' more claim to this land than anyone else. Doesn't it? If it came up before the Hague, we'd be out on our ears and paying reparations for the lost buffalo.

Why the poll, 'anti'-troll? Curiosity? Trying to spark discussion? Or data mining?

acptulsa
07-16-2008, 10:05 AM
BTW, being an anti-racist means that you oppose the Drug war....

I'm lost. Big pharma only sells to whites, or what? How are these things not apples and oranges?

GunnyFreedom
07-16-2008, 10:11 AM
Where is the "any kind of racial characterization is completely irrelevant for all matters, with the possible exception of when choosing hair care and sunblock products." option? 8-)

Banky
07-16-2008, 10:28 AM
This anti troll name is hilariously ironic. Race realism? Give me a break.

votefreedomfirst
07-16-2008, 10:30 AM
The differences between the races amount to no more than a needle in the genetic haystack.

Kludge
07-16-2008, 10:33 AM
I believe Black people have a different skin color then White people. Am I a "race realist"?

CountryboyRonPaul
07-16-2008, 10:33 AM
If I wanted to hear about Racism I'd turn on the MSM

tonesforjonesbones
07-16-2008, 10:39 AM
War of Northern Aggression revisionists? What's that supposed to mean? tones

V3n
07-16-2008, 10:42 AM
What are you called when you know that "race" doesn't even exist?

Scientific jargon if you're interested:
http://www.scienceagogo.com/news/19980909040042data_trunc_sys.shtml

Using the latest molecular biology techniques, Templeton has analyzed millions of genetic sequences found in three distinct types of human DNA and concludes that, in the scientific sense, the world is colorblind. That is, it should be.

"Race is a real cultural, political and economic concept in society, but it is not a biological concept, and that unfortunately is what many people wrongfully consider to be the essence of race in humans -- genetic differences," says Templeton.

Kraig
07-16-2008, 10:45 AM
Wow this is a stupid poll.

Science is awesome. :D

acptulsa
07-16-2008, 10:49 AM
Wow this is a stupid poll.

Science is awesome. :D

Oh, and one more unanswered question, AntiTroll: Why does the thread title lead me to believe you want us to answer rac[e real]ist?

acptulsa
07-16-2008, 11:08 AM
Race realists and ethnic nationalists can still be individualists.

Anti-racists cannot be individualists? Really? So if you believe we are all different, you can't believe that none of these differences are directly related to our races? Since when? I think I'm beginning to perceive your true colors... :rolleyes:

Kraig
07-16-2008, 11:16 AM
I take race about as seriously and consider it as relevant as hair color? Which one of AntiIndividualist's pigeon holes would that put me in? :D

acptulsa
07-16-2008, 11:18 AM
I take race about as seriously and consider it as relevant as hair color? Which one of AntiIndividualist's pigeon holes would that put me in? :D

I don't know, but I'm staying out of all of them. They're all beginning to look like traps to me...

Kraig
07-16-2008, 11:20 AM
I don't know, but I'm staying out of all of them. They're all beginning to look like traps to me...

Yes indeed. That's why I didn't vote. Maybe I'm just too apathetic. :D