PDA

View Full Version : Rick Santelli CNBC. Paul and Bunning are right!

llepard
07-16-2008, 06:01 AM
Santelli on CNBC says that only Bunning and Paul have it right.

He says 60% of all traders support them.

He asks, "where is the leadership"

Where indeed.

LWL

Slowly but surely we will seep into the consciousness of the entire country.

Cowlesy
07-16-2008, 06:02 AM
I love how Wolfman goes "Buying Treasuries. Make it illegal!"

Johnnybags
07-16-2008, 06:19 AM
Santelli on CNBC says that only Bunning and Paul have it right.

He says 60% of all traders support them.

He asks, "where is the leadership"

Where indeed.

LWL

Slowly but surely we will seep into the consciousness of the entire country.

I think reality is seeping into Americas consciousness. A quickly declining standard of living. Thanks again for all you have done. Still awaiting your Senate run or governor run.

llepard
07-16-2008, 06:24 AM
I think reality is seeping into Americas consciousness. A quickly declining standard of living. Thanks again for all you have done. Still awaiting your Senate run or governor run.

Thanks. You are too kind. Maybe Congress in 10 years.

New project is www.thefreedomrevolution.com. check it out. sign up. write some articles. We need authors and contributors.

Best, stay safe in the markets. Hope you been short. I am thinking one more puke sending vix to 50 and then this wave finishes, cover shorts.

Kludge
07-16-2008, 06:27 AM
Lol, I saw it live and mentioned it in another thread just now ;)

Was a nifty moment.

speciallyblend
07-16-2008, 06:38 AM

New project is www.thefreedomrevolution.com. check it out. sign up. write some articles. We need authors and contributors.

Best, stay safe in the markets. Hope you been short. I am thinking one more puke sending vix to 50 and then this wave finishes, cover shorts.

I want to thank you, you have encouraged me to keep fighting in your own silent ways:) I'm just a poor snowboard bum,but i wanted to thank you and whenever you want a colorado mtn vacation feel free to im me here and i will get you the best hook-ups i can call it the RON PAUL DISCOUNT;)
thank you kenny

TXcarlosTX
07-16-2008, 07:20 AM
tube?

Arklatex
07-16-2008, 07:38 AM
We need this tube!

HOLLYWOOD
07-16-2008, 11:18 AM
You won't hear CNBC ZIONIST Wall Street Cheerleader, Steve Liesman, (So-Called Senior Analyst @ CNBC) touting Ron Paul is right.

http://www.cnbc.com/id/15840232?video=794901967&play=1 (http://www.cnbc.com/id/15840232?video=794901967&play=1)

He purposely interjected when RON PAUL was explaining it to the WORLD how the INFLATION TAX caused by GOVERNMENT, was ripping the PEOPLE off!

Rick Santelli has been DEAD ON with just about everything he states.. the only CNBC Analyst one worth anything!

Kludge
07-16-2008, 11:24 AM
https://register.cnbc.com/email/EmailSupport.jsp

Demand he get his own show to replace our libertarian loss earlier this year (Carlson).

Demand he be given a raise and a compliment too ;)

madRazor
07-16-2008, 11:44 AM

Woah, I've loaded up on leaps (puts) but the VIX at 50!?! If that happens by January, I can retire and write for the freedom rev full time! ;)