PDA

View Full Version : Whats with all the 9/11 junk?

GoRon2008
07-16-2008, 05:14 AM
Really really disappointing. All the signs and t-shirts made me sick.

This isn't about your damn 9/11 conspiracy. Grow a brain.

Acala
07-16-2008, 05:57 AM
I didn't notice much at all. There was one loudmouth shouting at the crowd and I figured he was an agent of discord. Why yell at people who are already on board the R3volution? But the only other 9/11 stuff I saw was on a few t-shirts worn by polite people. And an occasional sign. The VAST majority of people that I saw were into the whole Liberty package - shouting for freedom, the Constitution, sound money, and the Good Doctor.

But maybe there was more up by the stage. I was chillin under a tree.

malkusm
07-16-2008, 05:59 AM
I agree. Whether it's a conspiracy or not,

A) This was not the time or place to express that viewpoint. This was an event to support Ron Paul, the Campaign for Liberty, and continued grassroots efforts to get liberty-minded candidates elected. 9/11 truth doesn't fall into any of the above.

B) Although the truthers probably feel as though this movement best espouses their political beliefs, by pointing out the obviously rampant corruption in our government and vowing to eliminate it....you're not helping your cause by throwing 9/11 truth in people's faces. People don't view it with an open mind. I'm not saying it's right, but that's the way it is. Choose your battles wisely - smaller government, lower taxes, less inflation, less war is a platform that can be very popular and win. Rally for "truth" later.

Alex Libman
07-16-2008, 06:08 AM
I'm pissed off at the 9/11 Truth movement for not being able to research their way out of a paper bag, but I'm even more pissed off at the public at large, who trust their government blindly in spite of overwhelming circumstantial evidence of foul play in investigating and explaining 9/11.

Danke
07-16-2008, 09:57 AM
I didn't notice much at all. There was one loudmouth shouting at the crowd and I figured he was an agent of discord.

Yep, it seemed just that one guy going around yelling. I loved (not really) how he tried to give himself credibility to government covert actions by continuously saying he had recently served in the military.

mport1
07-16-2008, 10:01 AM

I agree, but we're probably not gonna convince these people otherwise. Those who use Ron Paul to promote their theory tend to be very stubborn.

sunshine05
07-16-2008, 10:13 AM
I only saw the one guy yelling and a few people with t-shirts. I wasn't bothered by it at all and I don't believe it in any way harms our movement. There is nothing wrong with encouraging people to question the 9/11 story. I think they would reach more people at an Obama or McCain rally though.

ronpaulhawaii
07-16-2008, 10:20 AM
I only saw the one guy yelling and a few people with t-shirts. I wasn't bothered by it at all and I don't believe it in any way harms our movement. There is nothing wrong with encouraging people to question the 9/11 story. I think they would reach more people at an Obama or McCain rally though.

+1

welcome to the forums

:)

constituent
07-16-2008, 10:26 AM
I agree, but we're probably not gonna convince these people otherwise. Those who use Ron Paul to promote their theory tend to be very stubborn.

wow, people expressing their concerns through the use of signs and t-shirts made you "sick?"

hardcore libertarian i see.

eOs
07-17-2008, 03:36 PM
A) This was not the time or place to express that viewpoint.

Wow, and I thought this march was about freedom. :rolleyes:
All is well as long as you're on our side.

The One
07-17-2008, 03:41 PM

I don't think forum guidelines allow me to say what I'm thinking, but it rhymes with schmo schmuck yourself.

malkusm
07-17-2008, 04:14 PM
Wow, and I thought this march was about freedom. :rolleyes:
All is well as long as you're on our side.

It is about freedom; I'm not debating whether or not they had to right to express their viewpoint - of course they did, and I have no problem with them being there.

But my issue with "truthers" who come out to such events has always been: what are you trying to accomplish? Do you think that you can convince people that it was an inside job by being open about it, when they have been conditioned all their lives by the MSM?

Why don't they work in small steps to support their goals? RP gives truthers a great hope to have a fair investigation into the events - so why don't they try actually helping him, by gaining the support of mainstream America on less divisive issues like taxes, the Constitution, or foreign policy?

I've just always thought there were much more effective ways to bring about the change and truth they want to see, than throwing it in people's faces. Learn to crawl before you walk, so to speak.

yaz
07-19-2008, 05:00 PM

Amen. It's pretty immature to use this movement as your own. This is especially directed at the 1 guy with the megaphone shouting 9/11 was an inside job over everyone else there.

Danke
07-19-2008, 05:06 PM
Amen. It's pretty immature to use this movement as your own. This is especially directed at the 1 guy with the megaphone shouting 9/11 was an inside job over everyone else there.

I was happy the other day to finally see another RP bumper sticker in my neighborhood...then I noticed he also had a "9/11 was an inside job" sticker next to it.

I don't mind so-called "truthers" But I wish they would keep the two separate.

I think what malkusm wrote above is spot on.

nobody's_hero
07-20-2008, 07:36 PM
I see that I'm gonna have to put my old sig back up:

I don't believe in your 9/11 conspiracy theories. Yet, in the event that they are one day proven true, I still shall loathe the government. I suppose, therefore, that I have nothing to lose.

I believe that 9/11 was carried out by 19 arabs.

What I don't believe in (or support) is being robbed via the tax system to pay to keep troops in a foreign country, thus making people of the world resentful of me simply because of the actions of my government.

RickyJ
07-20-2008, 08:49 PM

What's with all the anti-9/11 truth comments around here? You're the one that needs to grow a brain dude.

yongrel
07-20-2008, 08:50 PM
What's better than growing a brain? I have an idea...
http://www.braveauntbeth.com/favor.html

The One
07-20-2008, 08:53 PM
What's better than growing a brain? I have an idea...
http://www.braveauntbeth.com/favor.html

Where do you come up with this obscure shit?

yongrel
07-20-2008, 08:54 PM

I have a surplus of free time and a high speed internet connection.

JS4Pat
07-20-2008, 08:56 PM

Made you sick?

Jeesh - I would hope a member of this movement would be a little more tolerant of freedom than that.

I'm not a 9/11 Truther but I have come to accept the fact that there are a lot of them in this cause of liberty. I'd rather have them - than not have them.

CoreyBowen999
07-20-2008, 09:08 PM
I agree. Whether it's a conspiracy or not,

A) This was not the time or place to express that viewpoint. This was an event to support Ron Paul, the Campaign for Liberty, and continued grassroots efforts to get liberty-minded candidates elected. 9/11 truth doesn't fall into any of the above.

B) Although the truthers probably feel as though this movement best espouses their political beliefs, by pointing out the obviously rampant corruption in our government and vowing to eliminate it....you're not helping your cause by throwing 9/11 truth in people's faces. People don't view it with an open mind. I'm not saying it's right, but that's the way it is. Choose your battles wisely - smaller government, lower taxes, less inflation, less war is a platform that can be very popular and win. Rally for "truth" later.

agreed.

V-rod
07-21-2008, 03:17 PM
http://a468.ac-images.myspacecdn.com/images01/45/l_1b35942152ea68ff4efdfa6cfaaf9a53.jpg

Anti Federalist
07-21-2008, 03:38 PM
http://a468.ac-images.myspacecdn.com/images01/45/l_1b35942152ea68ff4efdfa6cfaaf9a53.jpg

http://farm2.static.flickr.com/1327/864677965_10235ceb98.jpg

Peace&Freedom
07-21-2008, 05:57 PM
....you're not helping your cause by throwing 9/11 truth in people's faces. People don't view it with an open mind. I'm not saying it's right, but that's the way it is. Choose your battles wisely - smaller government, lower taxes, less inflation, less war is a platform that can be very popular and win. Rally for "truth" later.

But of course, you can't win any battle for smaller government with 9-11 official dogma fueling an expansive security state. You can't win any battle for lower taxes with 9-11 out there creating an ongoing pretext for spending to support pre-emptive wars without end. You can't win any battle for less inflation while the Fed is viewed as justified in pumping out more dollars to fund the War. And you can't win any battle for less war as long as the Great War Against Terror remains the underlying rationale for more war, thanks to 9-11.

The utter lack of comprehension of the importance of the 9-11/false flag issue by the anti-truthers is frankly staggering. The emotional momentum that the official '19 Arabs' conspiracy dogma gives to the bogus war on terror is almost singlehandedly suffocating all attempts to get our freedom back. Just as the liberty movement has to tell the truth about taxes, the fed, empire-building and limited government as a precondition for getting anywhere towards freedom, telling the truth about the inside job will get the biggest emotional barrier currently propping up the demand for big government out of the way, so the freedom message can become more popular. 'The truth will set you free'---which means, it comes first.

Face it, the nonstop war-and-security message has been winning over the freedom message hands down, largely due to the 9-11 official myth. Truthers are like the guy in the movie "They Live," who has to literally beat up the black guy to get him to put the glasses on, and see the truth---only AFTER which he is really able to fight for freedom. Anti-truthers, I would suggest getting the truth message out while wearing a rabbit suit is A LOT more benign than beating you up. The government is wetting on your leg, guys---you have to stop believing them when they tell you that it's raining. Put the glasses on!

lucius
07-21-2008, 06:39 PM

Bingo, define: obscurantism

JK/SEA
07-21-2008, 06:55 PM
But of course, you can't win any battle for smaller government with 9-11 official dogma fueling an expansive security state. You can't win any battle for lower taxes with 9-11 out there creating an ongoing pretext for spending to support pre-emptive wars without end. You can't win any battle for less inflation while the Fed is viewed as justified in pumping out more dollars to fund the War. And you can't win any battle for less war as long as the Great War Against Terror remains the underlying rationale for more war, thanks to 9-11.

The utter lack of comprehension of the importance of the 9-11/false flag issue by the anti-truthers is frankly staggering. The emotional momentum that the official '19 Arabs' conspiracy dogma gives to the bogus war on terror is almost singlehandedly suffocating all attempts to get our freedom back. Just as the liberty movement has to tell the truth about taxes, the fed, empire-building and limited government as a precondition for getting anywhere towards freedom, telling the truth about the inside job will get the biggest emotional barrier currently propping up the demand for big government out of the way, so the freedom message can become more popular. 'The truth will set you free'---which means, it comes first.

Face it, the nonstop war-and-security message has been winning over the freedom message hands down, largely due to the 9-11 official myth. Truthers are like the guy in the movie "They Live," who has to literally beat up the black guy to get him to put the glasses on, and see the truth---only AFTER which he is really able to fight for freedom. Anti-truthers, I would suggest getting the truth message out while wearing a rabbit suit is A LOT more benign than beating you up. The government is wetting on your leg, guys---you have to stop believing them when they tell you that it's raining. Put the glasses on!

As a State Delegate for Ron Paul, AND a future PCO, i think this states my position exactly. Thanks for posting.

V-rod
07-21-2008, 07:42 PM
Truthers are like the guy in the movie "They Live," who has to literally beat up the black guy to get him to put the glasses on, and see the truth---only AFTER which he is really able to fight for freedom. Anti-truthers, I would suggest getting the truth message out while wearing a rabbit suit is A LOT more benign than beating you up. The government is wetting on your leg, guys---you have to stop believing them when they tell you that it's raining. Put the glasses on!

:rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes:

Glad there are people out there willing to shove their version of the red pill down my throat. Sounds very Stalinist to me.

Just like some on the forum who advocated to use delegates in hopes of nabbing the "nomination" and negating the votes of the majority of GOPers who voted for McCain in the primaries. McCain was pretty much on the bottom of my list of candidates, but thats no excuse.

Some are willing to steal the votes away from American citizens in order to "save them from themselves". The tyrants throughout history should of taken some notes. I don't think thats the "Revolution" Ron Paul had in mind.

khioli
07-21-2008, 08:05 PM
You know I almost quit the revolution march when a long time truth seeker friend called me a nazi for not believeing.The same thing she does thats.She believs something about con trails mind control.I had to laugh that one off.But I am glad this board was made.Cause I am not the only one who does not believe in it thanks

bubbleboy
07-21-2008, 08:38 PM
its simple, some folks love the truth, others choose to stay in darkness. Truth WILL set us free.

Brent Canada
07-22-2008, 08:23 PM
1. If you're objective and watch/read both the truth and the truth debunking media out there, you'll more than likely realize 9/11 wasn't an inside job. Simply a severe lack of competence on the governments part. Most truthers, chose what "Truth" they want to believe.

2. Even if 9/11 was an inside job. It will never be proven beyond a shadow of a doubt and never gain any steam among the mainstream. So it's a waste of energy.

3. Even it it was an inside job, who cares? There's cops tazering innocent people, government stealing peoples kids and raiding legal medical marijuana grow-ups. This is all out in the open and proven. You'll expose the government a lot faster telling people about this corruption. Than what they perceive as Alien conspiracy type kookiness.

malkusm
07-22-2008, 09:03 PM

You're not going to convince people that 9/11 was an inside job any faster than you'll convince them that it was the tooth fairy.

Closed-minded people are closed-minded. You have to work around it.

The brain surgeon has to carefully and tactfully use the instruments at his disposal. The 9/11 truth tool is a power drill. It's turning people away before they ever see the rest of the message, even if they would have agreed with every bit of it.

Again, I didn't say it was right, I said that's the way it is. You make a valid point, that 9/11 fuels the need for many to feel secure and let the government take over. But you don't get them back on your side by telling them the world as they know it is an illusion. You plant the seed and make them question something small, which leads them to the light at the end of the tunnel.

Danke
07-22-2008, 09:09 PM
You know I almost quit the revolution march when a long time truth seeker friend called me a nazi for not believeing.The same thing she does thats.She believs something about con trails mind control.I had to laugh that one off.But I am glad this board was made.Cause I am not the only one who does not believe in it thanks

If contrail (aka chemtrails) leads to mind control, how does that explain your friend's thinking, or ours?

ronpaulhawaii
07-22-2008, 10:21 PM
1. If you're objective and watch/read both the truth and the truth debunking media out there, you'll more than likely realize 9/11 wasn't an inside job. Simply a severe lack of competence on the governments part. Most truthers, chose what "Truth" they want to believe.

2. Even if 9/11 was an inside job. It will never be proven beyond a shadow of a doubt and never gain any steam among the mainstream. So it's a waste of energy.

3. Even it it was an inside job, who cares? There's cops tazering innocent people, government stealing peoples kids and raiding legal medical marijuana grow-ups. This is all out in the open and proven. You'll expose the government a lot faster telling people about this corruption. Than what they perceive as Alien conspiracy type kookiness.

+1

E komo mai :)

Peace&Freedom
07-25-2008, 07:02 PM

1. I have been objective, and have hosted close TV debates on 9-11 (google Hardfire, me and ETC 7), and it's the debunking position that has been debunked. From the NORAD standdown to 50+ FBI non-followups, the 'incompetence' theory doesn't account for numerous instances where government personnel WERE ORDERED NOT TO ACT, and thus were never in a position to act either competently or incompetently.

2. Almost no case is ever proven beyond a shadow of a doubt, so are almost all cases a waste of energy? Numerous polls show at least a third of the public believes the inside job view---mainstream territory.

3. LOL. The phrasing sounds 100% consistent with what a government shill would say, carefully packing "Alien kookiness" into the pot at the end. Who cares? Anyone who does not want the same routine used in the next inside job. The truth is, 9-11 was not only a false flag op, it was merely the LATEST false flag op, after Northwoods, Gulf of Tonkin, the attempt to sink the USS Liberty, etc.

You do realize people who have criticized the fed, pot raids and police brutality over the years have been likewise stigmatized as alarmist kooks, regardless of the proof? It's only when the liberty movement stopped caring what the self-serving corporate regulators of 'mainstream' think, that we've gained momentum. Same should go for the inside job---so let's not have that issue cow us back into the pre-Paul era.

yongrel
07-25-2008, 07:08 PM

1. I have been objective, and have hosted close TV debates on 9-11 (google Hardfire, me and ETC 7), and it's the debunking position that has been debunked. From the NORAD standdown to 50+ FBI non-followups, the 'incompetence' theory doesn't account for numerous instances where government personnel WERE ORDERED NOT TO ACT, and thus were never in a position to act either competently or incompetently.

2. Almost no case is ever proven beyond a shadow of a doubt, so are almost all cases a waste of energy? Numerous polls show at least a third of the public believes the inside job view---mainstream territory.

3. LOL. The phrasing sounds 100% consistent with what a government shill would say, carefully packing "Alien kookiness" into the pot at the end. Who cares? Anyone who does not want the same routine used in the next inside job. The truth is, 9-11 was not only a false flag op, it was merely the LATEST false flag op, after Northwoods, Gulf of Tonkin, the attempt to sink the USS Liberty, etc.

You do realize people who have criticized the fed, pot raids and police brutality over the years have been likewise stigmatized as alarmist kooks, regardless of the proof? It's only when the liberty movement stopped caring what the self-serving corporate regulators of 'mainstream' think, that we've gained momentum. Same should go for the inside job---so let's not have that issue cow us back into the pre-Paul era.

:rolleyes:

torchbearer
07-25-2008, 07:25 PM

+1

Menthol Patch
07-26-2008, 06:24 AM

9/11 was an inside job. The evidence is overwhelming.

Anyone who denies this has not done the research.

If we can expose 9/11 the cult of the omnipotent state will collapse.

Menthol Patch
07-26-2008, 06:29 AM
It's really interesting to know that many people on here think the HERO of 9/11 William Rodriguez is a liar.

http://video.google.com/videoplay?docid=4380137365762802294

He was in the basement along with many others before the first plane hit. There was an explosion in the basement levels below him and THEN the first plane hit. People were running up from the lower levels of the basement with skill peeling off.

His testimony along with others who were in the basement is just one piece of evidence among many that 9/11 was an inside job.

rpfan2008
07-26-2008, 02:12 PM
I think junk is the word that best describes those people who
1. believe it was an act of a bunch of (poorly armed) blade runners.
2. knows it wasn't but are afraid to come out and speak.

When I despair, I remember that all through history the ways of truth and love have always won. There have been tyrants, and murderers, and for a time they can seem invincible, but in the end they always fall. Think of it--always.

-Gandhi

Clarkstmusic
07-26-2008, 06:23 PM

The 911 truth movement is at both Obama and McCain's rallies. And we are alot more vocal and definately a lot more pissed off at those rallies.

I understand that many are upset about the 911 truth movement and feel that it is indeed a very touchy subject. And it is because of that touchy subject that we push so hard for the truth. I know there are many out there that say we are stupid, un-researched, kooks, etc. etc.
But, the fact is we arent any of those. Just because you may have encountered a truther that didnt have a good arguement for the movement doesnt mean a good arguement doesnt exist.
The fact is, the collapse of those buildings defies the laws of physics. Im sorry if the non truthers yet Ron Paul supporters dont want to believe. We are gaining momentum from all other areas of the political spectrum anyway.
And if an event like Rev March isnt the place to be vocal about something like the horrible murders of 911, then where is the place.

How dare any of you cast shame on a truther. We have worked so very hard, not only for 911 truth, but also for promoting freedom and constitutional awareness.

Shame on you

revolutionman
07-27-2008, 08:48 AM
i personally believe that the 9/11 Commission Report was hog wash, but as a political movement public perception of the movement is all important. Candidates will get laughed off the ballot if they are connected openly with the 9/11 truth movement. We need to run parallel to one another, but never openly intersect.

Peace&Freedom
07-27-2008, 01:51 PM
i personally believe that the 9/11 Commission Report was hog wash, but as a political movement public perception of the movement is all important. Candidates will get laughed off the ballot if they are connected openly with the 9/11 truth movement. We need to run parallel to one another, but never openly intersect.

There is a self-perception problem that dwarves the public perception of 9-11 truth. Many Paul supporters have from the start thought of themselves as a 'mainstream' movement, even in the face major efforts to show their strength (such as the march) drawing less than 10,000 people. They have further thought they could selectively choose to promote non-mainstream liberty issues a la carte, like the federal reserve, or 'blowback' theory etc., to the 90% of voters who barely know who the Vice President is. These Paulite pots believed, and seem to still believe, they can call all the liberty kettles black.

I remember reading columns by the late Sam Francis less than ten years ago where he lamented that merits aside, it would be almost impossible to get the general public to understand issues like ending the Fed, which only 'Birchers' were known to care about (they were the stigmatized 'truthers' back then). The very informed-10% vs. the 'sheeple'-90% Jericho wall still stands today, for a variety of reasons. Because that wall still stands, the Revolution is NOT a mainstream movement, and thus in no position to assert their custom set of 10% liberty issues as 'winning' issues, compared to 9-11 truth being a 'get laughed off the ballot' issue to champion.

To do so reflects a lack of perspective as to how long it will take to move our existing emergent mass movement into a mature mass movement. I think it will take an alliance embracing and promoting all liberty issues of major concern to the grassroots, while disposing of a la carte factionalism. At this time, all these issues are still viewed as fringe by a large segment of the public who will never research the facts, be it over the IRS, the Fed, the borders or the war. It will be interesting, though, to see if some planned 9-11 truth events happen to garner a larger audience than was gathered for the Revolution March. If they do, what becomes of the notion that the Paul movement was bigger than 9-11 truth, or that the latter is 'junk?'

RickyJ
07-27-2008, 02:06 PM
How dare any of you cast shame on a truther. We have worked so very hard, not only for 911 truth, but also for promoting freedom and constitutional awareness.

Shame on you

Absolutely! 9/11 truth will wake up more people than knowledge of the Federal reserve and fiat money ever will. We have undeniable facts you can see with your own eyes and hear with your own ears on our side. Google WTC7. Watch it come down. Then realize NO plane hit it, it was announced as having totally collapsed up to 30 minutes BEFORE it happened on several major networks and the BBC. It collpased around 5:20pm that afternoon. The towers came down in the morning. It was a "perfect demolition" in the words of a demolition expert who saw it come down, not knowing it was WTC7. Perfect demolitions like that take months to do. It was done around 5:20pm on 9/11. 9/11 was an inside job.

abruzz0
07-27-2008, 06:32 PM
I bought into the "official" story of 9/11 for about 6 weeks, then I heard this guy named Alex Jones talk about how it was an inside job. For 6 1/2 years I've studied the event, seen the videos, studied goverment sponsored terror, and there's no way I can deny it all and say "Oh, it's just a crazy conspiracy theory. Life is perfect. Everything's fine." And as one poster put it, "Who cares?" Yeah, seriously, who cares if our government launches false flag attacks to ruin our military, economy, and whatever was left of our reputation around the world?

I don't "believe" 9/11 was an inside job. I know it was an inside job. Do the research and be honest with yourself.

As is the case with any political movement, some folks are more vocal than others. When I talk about 9/11 being an inside job, I discuss it with co-workers and my fellow students one on one. I've found that to be an effective way. However, if things keep going the way they are, I might have to do what's right, get on a bullhorn, and force people to learn the truth.

Can the people who accept the official 9/11 fable look themselves in the mirror and believe they're being intellectually honest? You acknowledge government corruption is rampant, yet you'll give them the benefit of the doubt and call 9/11 a prime example of government incompetence. What a ridiculous notion. The criminals who run our government don't care if they slaughter 3,000 innocent people. The ends justify the means for them. Surely you're quite aware of that, right? The neocons are ruthless killers. What's 1 million dead Iraqis to them? It's an excellent excuse to invade Iran and mutilate more people. So what is 3 thousand meager souls, a few planes, and a couple buildings falling down to them? Nothing. But I know it wasn't "nothing." It was the catalyst that has brought us this bogus "War on Terror." It was the catalyst for the ever-increasing police state we're living in today. 9/11 is the root of all this. It's time people stop lying to themselves and get a fucking clue. That's what I'm sick of.

JosephTheLibertarian
07-27-2008, 06:33 PM

Yeah well... what are you going to do about it? What do you think can be done about it? ok. gotcha. Shit happens in a public demonstration.

OhioMichael
07-27-2008, 07:13 PM
I used to be really annoyed by all of you 'truthers'. I used to believe that you were detrimental to the liberty cause.

I apologize for my earlier annoyance. I know now that you are all sincere and I am glad that you have aligned yourselves with the liberty movement. It's a big tent and the 'truthers' are probably more passionate than any other group.

GoRon2008
07-30-2008, 10:21 PM
9/11 was an inside job. The evidence is overwhelming.

Anyone who denies this has not done the research.

If we can expose 9/11 the cult of the omnipotent state will collapse.

I dare you to post one credible piece of evidence proving this.

I will rip it to shreds. I hate the government more than anyone. I wanted it to be true. I really did and I was disappointed when I realized it was all bullshit. If you believe Controlled Demolitions were used, you are delusional.

Again, truthers, I challenge you. I await your "evidence".....

And in case this thread gets deleted, my email is curtislee5@gmail.com. I would love to wake a truther up. I will be polite and professional. I truly want to help somebody realize they are misguided.

GoRon2008
07-30-2008, 10:35 PM
wow, people expressing their concerns through the use of signs and t-shirts made you "sick?"

hardcore libertarian i see.

Yes, Seeing delusional people running around shouting off "9/11 was an inside job" without any real evidence whatsoever makes me sick.

Not to mention Ron Paul doesn't believe this crap and this march was mostly about him and furthering his cause, not yours.

Leroy_Jenkems
07-31-2008, 06:43 PM
Absolutely! 9/11 truth will wake up more people than knowledge of the Federal reserve and fiat money ever will. We have undeniable facts you can see with your own eyes and hear with your own ears on our side. Google WTC7. Watch it come down. Then realize NO plane hit it, it was announced as having totally collapsed up to 30 minutes BEFORE it happened on several major networks and the BBC. It collpased around 5:20pm that afternoon. The towers came down in the morning. It was a "perfect demolition" in the words of a demolition expert who saw it come down, not knowing it was WTC7. Perfect demolitions like that take months to do. It was done around 5:20pm on 9/11. 9/11 was an inside job.

You're looking at effects, and arbitrarily pointing at a cause that fits your agenda. I distrust government, too, but I've read over the arguments of why the steel columns in the Twin Towers couldn't have melted from burning jet fuel, witnesses heard loud explosions, several of the hijackers are still alive, blah blah blah. You can make those claims all day long, but there is NO concrete forensic evidence consistent with the principles of physics and engineering to support the "truther" theories of how WTC7, the Twin Towers, etc came down.

Where's the beef?

lucius
07-31-2008, 09:39 PM
I dare you to post one credible piece of evidence proving this.

I will rip it to shreds. I hate the government more than anyone. I wanted it to be true. I really did and I was disappointed when I realized it was all bullshit. If you believe Controlled Demolitions were used, you are delusional.

Again, truthers, I challenge you. I await your "evidence".....

And in case this thread gets deleted, my email is curtislee5@gmail.com. I would love to wake a truther up. I will be polite and professional. I truly want to help somebody realize they are misguided.

Neo-CONNED: a speech by Ron Paul: http://video.google.com/videoplay?docid=-495829089909498224&q=neoconned&ei=0IOQSO_AIYWSqQL4lampBw&hl=en

Insightful, especially minutes 36-40: at the 37:45 he describes a tried & true reoccurring pattern that has been happening for almost a 100 years--what's different now?

raiha
08-02-2008, 03:53 AM
Thanks for posting that speech Lucius. I knew about the Machiavellian derived inspiration of the neocons but i didn't know about Michael Ledene's (sp?) bright idea of advocating a Pearl Harbour type of incident to galvanize public support behind their pre-emptive war ambitions.
I've seen snippets of the speech in the past but not the whole thing.

One brave man Ron Paul!

RickyJ
08-02-2008, 04:32 AM
You're looking at effects, and arbitrarily pointing at a cause that fits your agenda. I distrust government, too, but I've read over the arguments of why the steel columns in the Twin Towers couldn't have melted from burning jet fuel, witnesses heard loud explosions, several of the hijackers are still alive, blah blah blah. You can make those claims all day long, but there is NO concrete forensic evidence consistent with the principles of physics and engineering to support the "truther" theories of how WTC7, the Twin Towers, etc came down.

Where's the beef?

This is ALL the beef I need to know 9/11 was an inside job. Now where's your beef that it wasn't? The MSM? The government? PLEASE!
http://video.google.com/videoplay?docid=3898962504721899003

http://www.whatreallyhappened.com/IMAGES/SMALL_wtc-7_1_.gif

Leroy_Jenkems
08-02-2008, 06:24 PM
This is ALL the beef I need to know 9/11 was an inside job. Now where's your beef that it wasn't? The MSM? The government? PLEASE!
http://video.google.com/videoplay?docid=3898962504721899003

http://www.whatreallyhappened.com/IMAGES/SMALL_wtc-7_1_.gif

Here I go again, being a lemming to the corporate-controlled media's propaganda...

http://www.popularmechanics.com/technology/military_law/1227842.html?page=5#wtc7
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Wtc7#Collapse

Now, I don't trust Wikipedia much, but it makes points worth examination.

Yes, the video you sent showing WTC7 coming down looks EXACTLY like a controlled demolition, but if the "inside" people wanted to get rid of this building, why would they even bother making it a nice "controlled" collapse? Why even bother taking the time to place charges at the precise locations on the main structural foundation columns to execute a clean vertical fall? Why not just throw a bunch of charges on the columns and let the chips fall where they may? Does the "truth" story thicken the plot here? I am willing to hear you out.

Melissa Miles
08-02-2008, 11:52 PM
Here I go again, being a lemming to the corporate-controlled media's propaganda...

http://www.popularmechanics.com/technology/military_law/1227842.html?page=5#wtc7
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Wtc7#Collapse

Now, I don't trust Wikipedia much, but it makes points worth examination.

Yes, the video you sent showing WTC7 coming down looks EXACTLY like a controlled demolition, but if the "inside" people wanted to get rid of this building, why would they even bother making it a nice "controlled" collapse? Why even bother taking the time to place charges at the precise locations on the main structural foundation columns to execute a clean vertical fall? Why not just throw a bunch of charges on the columns and let the chips fall where they may? Does the "truth" story thicken the plot here? I am willing to hear you out.

I gotta say, after watching the first video, it does not come as comfort to me when I scrolled all the way down to find a mccain vs obama banner advertisement... I don't know...

Leroy_Jenkems
08-03-2008, 11:01 AM
I gotta say, after watching the first video, it does not come as comfort to me when I scrolled all the way down to find a mccain vs obama banner advertisement... I don't know...

Yeah, there's some ad banners on the forums that have no place here, like the one advertising for the Church of Scientology, and the one for Juan McCain stating that he supports judges that will properly interpret the Constitution. Yeah right...:rolleyes:

PatriotOne
08-03-2008, 12:07 PM
Yes, Seeing delusional people running around shouting off "9/11 was an inside job" without any real evidence whatsoever makes me sick.

You trolls are so predictable. You think by simply repeating the same lie over and over again (no real evidence!) is going to keep people from looking at the mountain of evidence. That dam has already broke asshat. There is a reason that dozens of 9/11 video's (and related topics) are consistently in the top 100 most viewed video's on Google alone. It's not established truthers watching them over and over again. We've already seen them and passed them on to OTHER people, who are watching them and passing them on to OTHER people, who are watching them and passing them on to OTHER people. They aren't doing that because they think there is no credible evidence, they are doing that because they are shocked at the amount of evidence there is after they watch them.

I suggest you change your "the earth is not round because there is no evidence for it " rhetoric and immediately commence to stage 2 of becoming a Government apoligist by making excuses for them instead.

JosephTheLibertarian
08-03-2008, 12:15 PM
Going to a bank cannot prove, or disprove, the stupidity of interpreting the 9/11 message as a threat. The outcome would be irrelevant. Assume dim people are working the bank, and assume a dim cop responds. Assume I get arrested for something. Fine; landed the way you hoped, but proves nothing. It is a pointless excercise.

On the other hand, the TSA proves their stupidity daily, no further research required. We flew fine for decades without the TSA, and do not need them at all. The TSA causes more harm than good, and should be eliminated.

Isaac Bickerstaff
08-03-2008, 12:33 PM
The elephant in the room is that 9/11 was used by the administration and their handlers as an excuse for a power grab. Nobody called them on it because they were afraid, "Better off losing liberty than being dead."
Classic machiavellian politics.
The movement appears to have been polluted by passion, but the original intent was to show people that they were afraid of the wrong enemy. I believe that there is as much room for Truthers in our movement as there is room for those who believe in the 19 terrorist theory. There is really only one rule that we need to follow here, and that is "Don't be a knob"
It is merely cognitive dissonance that makes the blowback against the truth movement so passionate among fellow liberty loving folks. CBS has one version AFP has another. The truth most likely lies in the middle.

JosephTheLibertarian
08-03-2008, 12:44 PM
What I don't understand is how we are expected to just believe the "facts" as they are spoon-fed to us. Conspiracies like this exist because people aren't content that the information we are given by the media is entirely truthful, not because they don't believe the facts. It's a tragedy that we will never know the whole, complete, story of what happened on 9/11.

Leroy_Jenkems
08-03-2008, 10:08 PM
It is merely cognitive dissonance that makes the blowback against the truth movement so passionate among fellow liberty loving folks. CBS has one version AFP has another. The truth most likely lies in the middle.

Hopefully I'm not taking the last line of your post out of context, but that's my perspective - the truth lies somewhere in the middle. I do believe that the government knew about the attacks well before they occured, but did nothing. Yet, even if there were base charges of thermite, C4, whatever set up in WTC7 and/or the Twin Towers, how is it known that our government did the set up, and not other terrorists connected with foreign or possibly domestic cell networks?

At the end of the day, the human mind takes postulated scenarios to whichever extreme of speculation that emotions deem necessary. You can state that through logical discourse and deductive reasoning the truther movement has arrived at its current theory of what really happened, but I've met more than several truthers since joining the grassroots, and none of them struck me as very methodical in their thought and reasoning processes.

I realize stereotyping is never appropriate, however.

GoRon2008
08-04-2008, 05:14 AM
ok... Its been a week at least and I see nothing posted that could even come close to being called evidence of something.

In fact, nobody even tried.

Gees, this is easier than I thought it was going to be.

Nobody want's to discuss specifics of this conspiracy theory? Nobody?!?

PS. I keep forgetting to check this site so don't freak out if I don't reply right away.

GoRon2008
08-04-2008, 05:26 AM
You think by simply repeating the same lie over and over again (no real evidence!) is going to keep people from looking at the mountain of evidence.

Mountain of evidence? I have looked through many claims of evidence and haven't found anything that holds water. Perhaps you should take your mountain of evidence and prosecute the people who you say are involved. Why haven't you done this?

In the meantime, feel free to post that evidence so I may tell you why your conclusion differs from what actually happened.

There is a reason that dozens of 9/11 video's (and related topics) are consistently in the top 100 most viewed video's on Google alone.

A youtube video with many views does not equal evidence. I really hope your standards are higher than this as I am looking forward to a real debate. I could post a rather obscene video of your (edited for civility) and it would get many hits but I highly doubt there is any significance.

I suggest you change your "the earth is not round because there is no evidence for it " rhetoric and immediately commence to stage 2 of becoming a Government apoligist by making excuses for them instead.

Hmmm.... not sure what you mean by this. The earth has scientifically been proven to be round and therefore is accepted. Your theory is not however. I tend to believe in things that have evidence to back it up.

As far as making excuses for the government, I would never do so as I kinda hate the government.

I await your evidence!!! :)

PatriotOne
08-04-2008, 06:31 AM
Mountain of evidence? I have looked through many claims of evidence and haven't found anything that holds water. Perhaps you should take your mountain of evidence and prosecute the people who you say are involved. Why haven't you done this?

In the meantime, feel free to post that evidence so I may tell you why your conclusion differs from what actually happened.

A youtube video with many views does not equal evidence. I really hope your standards are higher than this as I am looking forward to a real debate. I could post a rather obscene video of your (edited for civility) and it would get many hits but I highly doubt there is any significance.

Hmmm.... not sure what you mean by this. The earth has scientifically been proven to be round and therefore is accepted. Your theory is not however. I tend to believe in things that have evidence to back it up.

As far as making excuses for the government, I would never do so as I kinda hate the government.

I await your evidence!!! :)

Blah, blah, blah. The Government has the burden of proof so please show me one of the 80+ video's our Gov claims to have that shows a big ass 757 disappearing into a 14-16 ft round hole in the Pentagon.

GoRon2008
08-04-2008, 07:48 AM
Blah, blah, blah. The Government has the burden of proof so please show me one of the 80+ video's our Gov claims to have that shows a big ass 757 disappearing into a 14-16 ft round hole in the Pentagon.

Please cite a reference or source as to the pentagon having 80+ video's that contain the impact of the plane.

Tell me, what is your theory as to what hit the Pentagon if you don't believe it was a plane.

"blah blah blah" = you not wanting to have a real discussion. I win.

Flash
08-05-2008, 04:03 AM
Please cite a reference or source as to the pentagon having 80+ video's that contain the impact of the plane.

Tell me, what is your theory as to what hit the Pentagon if you don't believe it was a plane.

"blah blah blah" = you not wanting to have a real discussion. I win.

I want to point out that Michael Moore's new documentary is supposedly going to discuss these "100's" of missing videos.

To be fair, there could be a valid reason for not releasing those videos, as it could be a threat to national security or whatnot.

mport1
08-05-2008, 10:05 AM
Should be in hot topics.

truthrewards
08-08-2008, 08:10 PM
Come on people. It is american to question your government.

Look at wtc 7, this is proof that we were lied to. Even foreknowledge that it was going to collapse, and evidence of the countdown til demolition.

This is a foreign film, most of the world knows that 9/11 was an inside job(except of course then TV watching United States)
http://www.dailymotion.com/swf/k2w6yHq0Nx09k0ih32&related=1

Again, Brainwashing was used on that day.

http://video.google.com/googleplayer.swf?docid=3898962504721899003&hl=en&fs=true

WTC7 with owner admitting they brought it down on purpose.

http://video.google.com/googleplayer.swf?docid=3664073116607499063&hl=en&fs=true