PDA

View Full Version : I have an idea to rid congress.

WarDog
07-15-2008, 11:02 PM
The best thing to do here is FIRE CONGRESS reduce there terms by half. Or better yet now that we have the internet we no longer need congress we the people can take it from here

Elder Statesmen: U.S. Faces Energy Crisis

http://www.cbsnews.com/stories/2008/07/15/politics/main4264150.shtml?source=mostpop_story

Fox McCloud
07-15-2008, 11:04 PM
that'd be scary if it was up to the Internet...even if there was a way to prevent other countries from participating and people voting more than once.....it'd basically be direct democracy--if that were the case, the majority would ALWAYS plunder the minority.

muh_roads
07-15-2008, 11:08 PM
that'd be scary if it was up to the Internet...even if there was a way to prevent other countries from participating and people voting more than once.....it'd basically be direct democracy--if that were the case, the majority would ALWAYS plunder the minority.

Yup. The stupid poor would consistently vote for free handouts. It would be chaos.

WarDog
07-15-2008, 11:13 PM
Well i think that they have had there way to long and we know there bought and sold. By using the internet with a secure connection I think it would be far better than wondering if there going to drop the ball. And they always drop the ball.
With the right support and advice from people like Dr Paul Lugwig von Mises could council the many on issues from groups to individuals and so fourth. We could all debate on these things.
There would be no way to cave in to lobbiest and so fourth

WarDog
07-15-2008, 11:20 PM
Maybe there could be another avenue here like voting to let bills pass before they go to congress.
We just need to think of ways to get congress out of the voting there corrupt