PDA

View Full Version : McCains Secret to Winning in NOV,

speciallyblend
07-15-2008, 09:46 PM
Flashcards;) look this guy cannot speak without having a prompter or flashcards, did anyone notice todays CNN when McCain was speaking he couldn't say anything without looking down the whole time,it was like he was having to be told when to say hi or anything, the guy cannot say anything unless it is scripted and actually put in front of him, it looks so obvious,it's embarrassing..

did anyone else notice today's speech and then to see the msm act like it wasn't bs??? mccain will get destroyed by obama, I am starting to feel sorry for mccain,will someone please tell him it's over ,geez it's shameful!!!!:rolleyes:

Joseph Hart
07-15-2008, 09:47 PM
When he looks down he reads the devils lips.

brandon
07-15-2008, 09:48 PM
It's hard to speak extemporaneously when everything you are saying has to be a carefully calculated lie based on last nights opinion poll.

speciallyblend
07-15-2008, 09:57 PM
It's hard to speak extemporaneously when everything you are saying has to be a carefully calculated lie based on last nights opinion poll.

what are you talking about? I'm saying McCain is embarrassing and screw polls ,

they should start a new game instead of FIND WALDO, FIND A MCCAIN SUPPORTER, its a joke there are none except for party hacks, look i do not need a poll to tell you McCain is gonna get smoked ,reality is on the ground

did you not see mccain speaking today on cnn and notice this guy will not win based on the fact he cannot even speak for himself let alone make the pre written words on cue cards sound like they are even his, this guy has -100% passion in his voice its like someone who can barely speak english trying to talk...

maybe he should get a iraqi national or illegal to campaign for him ,they might make more sense

did anyone record the cnn video today of mccain speaking watch it, it's pretty sad

speciallyblend
07-15-2008, 10:05 PM

did you start working for the mccain campaign?? , i havent said anything about any polls ,so not sure what your talking about. McCain will get smoked ,i do not need polls, i have reality on the ground in Colorado , mccain is basically gonna need alot of ky;) voices on the ground are over the new scarlet letter R.... reality is gonna bite the gop's ass , and i cant wait to hold them down while they get bitten;)

a good poll for you though wasn't made up overnight;) barr is at 8% here in colorado which equals a loss to mccain and i assure you that barr will go up everytime mccain opens his mouth....

Dorfsmith
07-15-2008, 10:52 PM
LOL. I think you need to read brandonyates post again.

speciallyblend
07-16-2008, 06:44 AM
LOL. I think you need to read brandonyates post again.

missed the sarcasm i guess, happens when you work 32 hrs in 2 days:)