PDA

View Full Version : MLO says OMG (footage please?)

Oyate
07-15-2008, 06:07 PM
Hey folks, I'm just getting my head together for debriefing. I'm reviewing the YouTubes of the assembly point and the march because that was the part that I only heard through the radios our Marshals had.

But man, I know when you showed up, you were having a mambo-good time. When I heard our "front door" Marshal report that you had made 6th St, I just looked up to see you as this massive wave, this surge that went on for as far as my eyes could see.

If I'd have had time, I would have cried for pure joy as I announced to our site Marshals that "our people are coming home". You looked so beautiful. Patriots in the streets. How long have I waited for this very day.

And I know we took a step forward in the movement in terms of our tool set. We can take the streets. And we can do it right. As America begins to take on economic suffering and disruption, we are the people who must demonstrate leadership. We are the ones who must forge a positive outcome. We will literally stand between anarchy and the republic because soon, all federal agencies will have lost credibility.

When we say "take America back", hey, just have patience, we'll get it by default. Nobody else will have a clue what to do.

But in the meantime, we need to grow and educate amongst ourselves. This march was a training excersize for our movement. I've heard all the "no media attention yada-yada" for months, but for anyone who took part and was there, you are in no doubt about what this did for our movement. Baby steps. Marching on.

You guys didn't even know right? You were just there having a good time, right? Did you know us Marshals were training, that it began months ago? Did you know we had 3 evacuation plans for each phase of our operations? Did you know we had 3 "lost children" plans? Did you know that we met face to face and practiced non-violent conflict resolution? Did you know that we tried to anticipate and we responded to whatever you needed the whole day?

Maybe you didn't and maybe you did. As Marshals we are 100% service to you, the movement. And while we'd like to take your thanks and appreciation, regrettably, we'd absolutely love it. We'd love your donations to Revolution March (dot-com) to help us do the next event. And we'd super love it if you invited us to your house for ice-cream. Failing that.......

Tell us what you think of the job we did and send me any footage of any Marshal.

And tell us how we can do it better next time. Or where or in what fashion you would like to do it next time. Don't tell me about the RNC, tell me about direct action, real grassroots action.

I'm Oyate (at) RestoreTheRepublic (dot com)

Repeat the words "direct action" 5 times before you sleep and call me in the morning.

For anyone else, I'm thinking to put together a training video of what we did as Marshals, so anyone that has footage of Marshals in action, please do consider sending them to me.

Please send me footage of Marshals.

And for the record, our Marshals did great for us as a people. It's not quite like having our own army or police force but it's definitely the next best thing, and this example of leadership goes out to all y'all.

Take part, take responsibility, take back America.

muzzled dogg
07-15-2008, 06:21 PM
what?

New York For Paul
07-15-2008, 10:30 PM
The marshalls rock. Thank god they got the water along the wall. That saved alot of people that day.

aspiringconstitutionalist
07-15-2008, 10:33 PM
*confused by this post*

Soccrmastr
07-15-2008, 11:46 PM
lolwut

Acala
07-16-2008, 06:01 AM
The organizers did an outstanding job!!! Thanks to each and every one of you.

Oyate
07-16-2008, 06:10 AM
*confused by this post*

Yeah, I guess I tend to ramble sometimes. All I'm asking for is videos or pictures of R3VOlUTION Marshals in action. You know, those dudes running around with radios like chickens with their heads cut off? Acting all responsible? Yeah those people. Videos and pictures. I want.

Does that sort of clarify?

Thanks for anything and everything.

-Oyate

Oyate
07-16-2008, 06:10 AM
The organizers did an outstanding job!!! Thanks to each and every one of you.

No, thank YOU.

Uncle_Rahn
07-17-2008, 10:02 AM
Hey Oyate!

Great to meet you in person! Great job you guys did, work with you anytime!
Terrific team!

Hope there are many such events in the future, this one is a great kick off for the CampaignForLiberty!

:cool:
Peace

Unc