PDA

View Full Version : Why no CFL promotional materials?

RCA
07-15-2008, 02:23 PM
With $5 million as startup money, you'd think the CFL could put up a basic store online (t-shirts, bumper stickers, etc.)

The reason I say this is because I ordered two CFL shirts and a CFL bumper sticker from Cafe Press and I'm going to return them because it was nothing more than the low-rez web graphic. The store on Cafe Press touted itself as "The Unofficial Campaign for Liberty Store".

Where are you Campaign For Liberty!?!?

Mahkato
07-15-2008, 02:26 PM
Here's a start.
(http://www.ronpaulforums.com/showthread.php?t=142905)

MRoCkEd
07-15-2008, 02:27 PM
hmm
there will be a completely new site with new features revealed september, but until then, i agree a store would be nice

RCA
07-15-2008, 02:31 PM
hmm
there will be a completely new site with new features revealed september, but until then, i agree a store would be nice

I just don't understand the point of waiting until September, grrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr.

me3
07-15-2008, 02:31 PM
hmm
Holding up redesign is a horrible idea.

I'm not too sure about the marketing savvy of the people involved.

RCA
07-15-2008, 02:34 PM
Holding up redesign is a horrible idea.

I'm not too sure about the marketing savvy of the people involved.

I agree. Our movement has been pretty deflated since Super Tuesday. The last thing we need is MORE waiting!

TheSkeptic
07-15-2008, 02:38 PM
Screw it, we can make our own store.

I'm a web developer, I've done ecommerce sites before. I'll do the framework and hosting for free if someone will put together some quality shirts/stickers/etc.

me3
07-15-2008, 02:40 PM
I agree. Our movement has been pretty deflated since Super Tuesday. The last thing we need is MORE waiting!
It's totally squandering all of the momentum.

I have some suggestions, but no idea who to send them to (or if they would be well received).

If a CFLer is reading this, please PM me if interested. I promise not to waste your time.

Dorfsmith
07-15-2008, 03:21 PM
Seriously. I want high quality Campaign For Liberty material. A cool start would be to take the slim jim idea and expand and improve. I have people ask me about my bumper stickers (Abolish The Federal Reserve and End The Nanny State) every day. I hand them printed information but it would be nice to hand them something cool and glossy that will hold their interest and inspire them to pass the information along. People are searching for answers. Let's not keep them waiting.

TheSkeptic
07-15-2008, 03:45 PM
Like I said, if someone will get the material together, I'll do the shopping cart site and host it for free.

muzzled dogg
07-15-2008, 03:47 PM
It's totally squandering all of the momentum.

[/I]

cosign

qh4dotcom
07-15-2008, 07:06 PM
At the March in Washington, there was a guy selling CFL T-shirts. I got mine

muzzled dogg
07-15-2008, 07:14 PM
At the March in Washington, there was a guy selling CFL T-shirts. I got mine

shit i got a free rp one cause i was was near the front of the march and got to the rally early... but wunt a cfl one

tonesforjonesbones
07-15-2008, 08:41 PM
Is CFL copywrited? Where do you get the "Abolish the Federal Reserve" bumper sticker? I get them from LP Stuff, I have one that says "I Believe the Constitution Actually Means Something" . tones

David40
10-09-2008, 07:30 PM
No need to do all that just go to,

http://www.CampaignForLibertyStuff.com

and be cool. :cool:

Josh_LA
10-09-2008, 09:31 PM
here's an idea, get your own customized rubber stamp, stamp bills.

or get a stamp that has your contact info on it, and I can send you official Ron Paul campaign postcards if you have any use of them.