PDA

View Full Version : MSM Ignores Ron Paul March

SnappleLlama
07-15-2008, 09:26 AM
Hey, no kidding! :)

http://www.edhtelegraph.com/detail/88722.html

SimpleName
07-16-2008, 10:26 AM
Blah...Of course they would ignore it. I couldn't find anything on the CNN website (through the search anyway). Didn't bother with the others. Surely Fox News, whether they had any news about it or not, would be negative. We will never break through this mass media barrier. They will try whatever they can to ignore the movement or put it away as if we were just a bunch of nutcases. We need a literal channel on television. Who would lead the way with that...I don't know...but it is the only way we will be able to get the message to the masses. CNN is busy giving idiotic news stories. Their website is filled with ridiculous, meaningless stories. "Obama sings in the shower", "McCain gets excess throat skin removed", "Michelle Obama to sing national anthem at the World Series", "Dog dies after drinking paint thinner", "Corruption, New Hampshire K-9 police force down to 1". I think I actually didn't exaggerate enough. They almost all look like something that would be on the main page. The current libertarian, austrian economics news websites are quite bias and never have the latest news like a New York Times would have, so they won't work to change people's minds. Hmm...idk. Just rambling. Angry...

sratiug
07-16-2008, 10:52 AM
There was good coverage from Iran posted in a thread somewhere, can't find it...

Danke
07-16-2008, 10:54 AM
Hey, no kidding! :)

http://www.edhtelegraph.com/detail/88722.html

"It is estimated that around 2500 people attended the rally. Some have expressed disappointment that there were not 15,000 plus at the event, given that number had pledged to attend on the campaign for liberty website. "

Source? "It is estimated..." By whom, "TheSkeptic"? :p

rampanthog
07-16-2008, 11:08 AM
..We will never break through this mass media barrier.

Yes we will, one day our numbers will be so great that they CANNOT ignore for it will mean going out of business.

Good things take time.