PDA

View Full Version : Congrats and Thanks, Deb

angelatc
07-15-2008, 08:39 AM
I couldn't go, but I donated. Looking at the pictures and the video, I haven't seen anybody crabbing about anything worthwhile.

It's an immense amount of work to put together an event this size, and you and your friends did an amazing thing.

Thanks for your hard work, and congratulations for pulling it together and making it a resounding success. Heck you made it look easy.

acptulsa
07-15-2008, 08:42 AM
Thanks for your hard work, and congratulations for pulling it together and making it a resounding success. Heck you made it look easy.

:D A greater compliment I can't imagine!

New York For Paul
07-15-2008, 09:51 AM
Deb is the march goddess.

ronpaulhawaii
07-15-2008, 09:59 AM
Deb is the march goddess.

http://i209.photobucket.com/albums/bb19/mkauai/goddess.png

:D

And a HUGE thanks to angelatc and all who donated/joined in spirit. We could not have done it without you and we hope we represented well :D

Acala
07-15-2008, 10:21 AM
Thank you to everyone who made this possible.

It was a wonderful thing for my son and I to be part of.

You can see us at 7:33 in this video:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rFpJGL0jIjI

We are wearing white shirts and carrying white signs with black lettering. Mine says "Peace, Liberty and Gold $", His says "Give me back my future".

GigiBowman
07-15-2008, 03:06 PM
Thank you Deb, Oyate and everyone involved, Thank you so much!

Deborah K
07-15-2008, 04:52 PM
I couldn't go, but I donated. Looking at the pictures and the video, I haven't seen anybody crabbing about anything worthwhile.

It's an immense amount of work to put together an event this size, and you and your friends did an amazing thing.

Thanks everyone. It took a team of very dedicated individuals to make this happen. We're all going to post our stories in the next few days. I feel incredibly honored to have been a part of this.

dgingerich
07-15-2008, 05:15 PM
I want to thank everyone, too, especially the volunteer medics who brought me water and an orange when I was laying on the ground trying to keep from passing out due to heat exhaustion. If not for you guys, I would've had a very bad end to an excellent day. God bless you all for your efforts!

Acala
07-15-2008, 05:53 PM
It took a team of very dedicated individuals to make this happen. We're all going to post our stories in the next few days.

Please do. :)

Ixzion
07-15-2008, 07:01 PM
Thanks a lot!

icon124
07-15-2008, 07:17 PM
I thought I saw you there but I didnt wanna walk up and be like hey ur Deb lol

Aratus
07-16-2008, 09:42 PM
!!!

Adam Kokesh
07-17-2008, 05:24 AM
Thanks Deb! Thanks for bringing me in and making me feel welcome. It was an incredible honor and I owe it all to you! (And Earnie for keeping me from getting bumped!)

rampanthog
07-17-2008, 08:10 AM
Adam, your speech was very inspiring. I know the active duty can't speak out on this, but I know that they are in the majority with you.

We spoke at the book signing and was there when we did the "Chip-in" to get you home with your bins.

You are a courageous man and I thank you for serving. You are amazing, for now, even after you have finished your military service your are STILL serving your country. "It is our duty to resist".... brought tears to my eyes.

Yes Adam, We will honor the Warriors.

Thank You