PDA

View Full Version : Ello , where are our youtube directors?????

speciallyblend
07-14-2008, 12:28 PM
ARAVOTH and others we need you asap ,once we release this press release on the www.lettertogop.com. we need videos from you aravoth on the letter and everyone, this is about to go viral and we need you, anyone know youtubers and anyone that is good in helping it go viral. WE NEED YOU,please post here or just im me on rpf or contact me thru the media contact number coming soon or email me at snowshoehippie@yahoo.com anyone that will help in press releases also email me or im me here, thank you kenny griffin

Conza88
10-20-2008, 08:29 AM
Ok, nothing to do with OP... hijack a thread time.. :D

I'm about to release a vid just before the gen. election... sheduled for the 29th October... or if you think there is a better release date. Anyway, practically done... but I need people's opinions on it...

Tell me if anything needs rejigging, smoothing over... re-editting, changed, added etc....

I'll be keeping this one private before release... so if you could do me a favor - http://www.youtube.com/user/Conza88 and Friend Request me; I'll accept - and then you can see the video...

So if you could take the time.. please do so; I think you'll enjoy this one.... ;)

ronpaulhawaii
10-20-2008, 08:34 AM
done

Conza88
10-20-2008, 08:55 AM
done

:D Quality.. uploading as we speak. :p

Conza88
10-20-2008, 09:58 AM
ok, keep sending them. Will send it out in a few hrs.... :)

Conza88
10-20-2008, 06:03 PM
bump reloading better up.