PDA

View Full Version : Most Amazing Day of my Life!

Joseph Hart
07-13-2008, 10:49 PM
Anyone else?

JosephTheLibertarian
07-13-2008, 11:43 PM
Anyone else?

No.

Mahkato
07-13-2008, 11:46 PM
Congratulations?

amy31416
07-13-2008, 11:47 PM
Pretty uneventful here, but I'm happy for you. :)

JosephTheLibertarian
07-13-2008, 11:49 PM
Pretty uneventful here, but I'm happy for you. :)

You make my day everyday, amy :cool:

amy31416
07-14-2008, 12:16 AM
You make my day everyday, amy :cool:

I do? Well that's pretty nifty, glad I didn't choke to death on that Necco Wafer years ago. :)

JosephTheLibertarian
07-14-2008, 12:28 AM
I do? Well that's pretty nifty, glad I didn't choke to death on that Necco Wafer years ago. :)

ohh dear. Yes, I'm very glad that you survived that. My days would just not be the same without you here to touch my heart with your beautiful eloquence. I never had that candy as far as I know, is it good? Does it taste like skittles? :p I'd sure like to taste your rainbow. :D

Joseph Hart
07-14-2008, 12:30 AM
No body feels the same???

Nirvikalpa
07-14-2008, 12:31 AM
I have to agree :) Absolutely amazing. Met a bunch of amazing people (shout out to those on the Providence Ronvoy, Shemdogg, Matt, Mike, Strike-Fighter, Deb, Gunny, and anyone else I met) :D

amy31416
07-14-2008, 12:38 AM
ohh dear. Yes, I'm very glad that you survived that. My days would just not be the same without you here to touch my heart with your beautiful eloquence. I never had that candy as far as I know, is it good? Does it taste like skittles? :p I'd sure like to taste your rainbow. :D

The unfortunate part is that Necco Wafers are crappy, I was just desperate for candy in any way shape or form. They do not taste like skittles, and I do not have a rainbow. In fact, I can't stand rainbows, puppies, unicorns or fluffy clouds. Walks on the beach make me nauseous. And if there's anything I hate, it's fun.

Can we start a chip-in to get you a girlfriend? ;)

JosephTheLibertarian
07-14-2008, 12:43 AM
The unfortunate part is that Necco Wafers are crappy, I was just desperate for candy in any way shape or form. They do not taste like skittles, and I do not have a rainbow. In fact, I can't stand rainbows, puppies, unicorns or fluffy clouds. Walks on the beach make me nauseous. And if there's anything I hate, it's fun.

Really? You hate fun, Amy? I didn't think that was possible :) Well, at least you're a unique woman. hehehe. I know your tricks, Amy; I'm not going to buy into it AGAIN. ha.

What makes you think I want a gf :rolleyes:

Joseph Hart
07-14-2008, 12:43 AM

Ill take that offer!

amy31416
07-14-2008, 12:50 AM
Really? You hate fun, Amy? I didn't think that was possible :) Well, at least you're a unique woman. hehehe. I know your tricks, Amy; I'm not going to buy into it AGAIN. ha.

What makes you think I want a gf :rolleyes:

It's about time you wised up JTL. :)

What makes me think you want a gf? I've read far too many of your posts. :D Just wipe the spittle out of the corner of your mouth and go for it my friend!

JosephTheLibertarian
07-14-2008, 12:54 AM
It's about time you wised up JTL. :)

What makes me think you want a gf? I've read far too many of your posts. :D Just wipe the spittle out of the corner of your mouth and go for it my friend!

ha. very funny. ok, baby, I'll go for you. :D Will we meet if I go to St. Paul? honey muffin?? hah

Are you going to lead your county in Freedom's Ground? Still waiting on that number! :rolleyes:

I'll love you even more, amy, if you send me some morphine. That should override my nicotine withdrawals heh

amy31416
07-14-2008, 01:01 AM
ha. very funny. ok, baby, I'll go for you. :D Will we meet if I go to St. Paul? honey muffin?? hah

Are you going to lead your county in Freedom's Ground? Still waiting on that number! :rolleyes:

I'll love you even more, amy, if you send me some morphine. That should override my nicotine withdrawals heh

As I've said before JTL, I am tragically unavailable. You'll have to look elsewhere. And I have no morphine on me. Quite frankly, having had morphine for the first time a little less than a year ago--I'm not really all that impressed with it.

Adrenaline will overcome your nicotine withdrawals--go for a jog in a bad neighborhood. ;) (KIDDING!)

JosephTheLibertarian
07-14-2008, 01:06 AM
As I've said before JTL, I am tragically unavailable. You'll have to look elsewhere. And I have no morphine on me. Quite frankly, having had morphine for the first time a little less than a year ago--I'm not really all that impressed with it.

Adrenaline will overcome your nicotine withdrawals--go for a jog in a bad neighborhood. ;) (KIDDING!)

Unavailable for what, amy? :D

Yeah, I like to run. Not at 3am though. Why did you need morphine? I haven't smoked for approximately 27 hours.

amy31416
07-14-2008, 01:13 AM
Unavailable for what, amy? :D

Yeah, I like to run. Not at 3am though. Why did you need morphine? I haven't smoked for approximately 27 hours.

Right now I'm unavailable for pretty much anything. It's late, and I'm going to sleep.

I needed morphine because I had to have an emergency sex-change operation. Scary stuff.

And congrats on giving up the smokes. Keep up the good work.

JosephTheLibertarian
07-14-2008, 01:16 AM
Right now I'm unavailable for pretty much anything. It's late, and I'm going to sleep.

Goodnight. sorry if I make you uncomfortable.

I needed morphine because I had to have an emergency sex-change operation. Scary stuff.

I knew you would say that haha.

And congrats on giving up the smokes. Keep up the good work.

Thanks. Can I use you as my inspiration, amy? :D

amy31416
07-14-2008, 01:18 AM
Thanks. Can I use you as my inspiration, amy? :D

Sure--now go to sleep. What I don't know won't hurt me. :)

JosephTheLibertarian
07-14-2008, 01:33 AM
Sure--now go to sleep. What I don't know won't hurt me. :)

Yes. I will sleep now, amy. *dreaming of you*

RideTheDirt
07-14-2008, 01:51 AM
Get a room!
or a last learn to use the PM:rolleyes:

speciallyblend
07-14-2008, 05:02 AM
Get a room!
or a last learn to use the PM:rolleyes:

funny,

SnappleLlama
07-14-2008, 06:38 AM
This thread was not what I expected...

speciallyblend
07-14-2008, 06:41 AM
RON PAUL LOVE CONNECTION???? hehe

SnappleLlama
07-14-2008, 07:32 AM
I'm in love with Ron Paul. I apologize to gentlelady Carol Paul, but I am in love with that liberty-promoting man of the revolution (her husband!). Anyone who thinks he isn't a very good speaker obviously didn't go to the rally! w00000000t!!! He electrified the sunburnt crowd. I hear that two people even fainted because they were so overcome by his greatness! RON PAUL, DAMNIT!!! :) :) :)