PDA

View Full Version : It was nice to meet

SteveB-NY
07-13-2008, 02:21 PM
I know that for myself, and perhaps for many others, this was the first time to meet so many Liberty lovers. Or at least the first time in many, many years.

So I would like to say that it was a pleasure to meet:

the Glascow Celtic supporter who flew in from Milwaukee Saturday morning, sorry I didn't get to hang out with you more but after a few hours I had to get into the shade. I hope you made it home safe and sound

the Oyster Bay Tyranny Response Team - nice talking with you as we walked from Union Station to the March, I am sure we will be in touch

the woman wearing the DC United Screaming Eagles shirt - your soccer choices may be suspect but your politics are sound, Who says politics doesn't lead to strange bedfellows?

the gentleman from Michigan with the Ed Clark t-shirt - thanks for the chat and for pointing out that if it weren't for the kids thre would only have been about 8 of us and that being old isn't that bad a thing.

I am willing to bet that other people have similar "nice to meet" stories so why don't we put them all in one place.