ladyjade3
07-13-2008, 10:37 AM
of the Rally

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nKTtwzlMze8

I hope you like it!

CurtisLow
07-13-2008, 12:04 PM
Cool video! Thanks!
So whats the name of your new editing software? Does it come with the green screen? It it easy to use?

Thanks again! Peace! :cool:

ladyjade3
07-13-2008, 12:22 PM
I'm on a trial version of Sony Vegas.

You have to put up your own greenscreen, but you can "chroma key" out (read subtract) a color and drop in something else. I just used a noise pattern.

The greenscreen can be really tricky if the lighting isn't just right. A shadow reads as a different color, making the chroma key effect difficult.

So I have lots of new things to play with. :) Probably will get a new camera soon too.

Bryan
07-13-2008, 12:24 PM
Superb! I've always loved the great variety of Ron Paul t-shirts, this really highlighted that!

There were a few people I recognized... Ron Paul Hawaii, two of Ron Paul's grand daughters, Shelly from BTM, Bill from Lake Jackson, some of the speakers and the Ron Paul Junkie :). The Knights of Paul- LOL. :D

MsDoodahs
07-13-2008, 01:03 PM
Thanks! Nice video!

SteveB-NY
07-13-2008, 02:10 PM
Thanks for all of the pictures and thanks for your photographic abilities which made me far better looking than God and my gene pool did.

angelatc
07-13-2008, 03:23 PM
Were those Bradley's Dogs of Revolution?

Awesome video, awesome message.

johnrocks
07-13-2008, 03:32 PM
I get sorry video not available. I get that a lot lately. grrrr!

I would think I'm missing a plug in or something but some you tube videos work.

someone help a computer ignorant brother out!lol

Mark
07-13-2008, 10:04 PM
I get sorry video not available. I get that a lot lately. grrrr!
I would think I'm missing a plug in or something but some you tube videos work.
someone help a computer ignorant brother out!lol

That happens a lot when people "embed" videos in Myspace bulletins also. (show the video player in a bulletin post)

What ISP do you use? What web browser?

It could have something to do with your ISP (Internet service provider) - for instance AOL users have to go through AOL's servers to browse the web, and AOL very often cache's webpages (keeps a copy on their server) instead of going to the actual webpage everytime.

I often suggest AOL users to not use AOL's built-in browser/software, and instead just use a browser like Firefox all by itself. --> http://GetFirefox.com

You can also use Microsoft's Internet Explorer browser by itself if you already have that on your computer, but FireFox is much better.

-----------

Another thing you can try is to make your browser go to the webpage server to get a webpage
instead of using a cached copy that is on your computer.

Just hold down the "shift" key and click the "refresh" or "reload" button at the top of your browser.

---------

Again, a little more info about your ISP and type of browser you use would help diagnose the issue. -- However, if you don't use the FireFox browser, maybe download and install that, then open it and try going to the video page again. It should work.

GigiBowman
07-13-2008, 10:44 PM
Thank you LadyJade for the Video gift to all of us...it put a real smile on my face....cause that's how I felt while I was there "we are family" :)

BLuegreengrey
07-13-2008, 11:35 PM
love it