PDA

View Full Version : Minnesota rally questions

scbissler
07-12-2008, 10:21 PM
Hey all, couple of questions. Are there tickets for the rally on Sept 2? Or is it first come, first served? Or has this not been decided yet? Is there a campground/ronstock event already planned or will it be worked out now that the march is over?

thanks.

Scribbler de Stebbing
07-13-2008, 07:28 PM
There will be an announcement of a new website just for the rally this week. All that info will be there, so be watching for it.

scbissler
07-13-2008, 07:48 PM
Thanks. Will be looking for it.

muzzled dogg
07-15-2008, 07:24 PM
thanks. am looking for it.

HOLLYWOOD
07-16-2008, 12:23 PM
Hey all, couple of questions. Are there tickets for the rally on Sept 2? Or is it first come, first served? Or has this not been decided yet? Is there a campground/ronstock event already planned or will it be worked out now that the march is over?

thanks.

You can always Private message member: "DON"

Don Rasmussen

Realtor aka
Events Coordinator
Campaign for Liberty"

Don
07-17-2008, 02:46 PM
You can always Private message member: "DON"

Don Rasmussen

Realtor aka
Events Coordinator
Campaign for Liberty"

"Realtor"? Actually I am a political economist by training, system level rational choice theorist to be specific.

rallyfortherepublic.com goes live with a major media blitz on Tuesday and will answer these questions.

MRoCkEd
07-17-2008, 02:54 PM
rallyfortherepublic.com goes live with a major media blitz on Tuesday and will answer these questions.
good news
look forward to it

muzzled dogg
07-17-2008, 03:30 PM
nice @ tuesday

speciallyblend
07-18-2008, 04:10 PM
Hi, we are writing a press release for www.lettertogop.com and our writer for this press release needs this:::

It would be best if we had a quote or 2 from a credible source. Maybe we could get a quote from somebody who was/is on Ron Paul's staff, Ron Paul himself, or some kind of political analyst. If it came down to it, it could be a quote from you, although it may look funny since you're the contact on the press release. Don on RPF might be a good source

Can you help? has Ron Paul seen this letter yet? my pic is on my id speciallyblend(ron paul forums)(cheyenne wyoming rally) with me and my wife and Ron Paul, if that rings a bell??? thanks kenny ps this letter hasn't even started yet and we plan on having 10,000 Ron Paul supporters across the country blitz the media from local to state to national.

speciallyblend
07-18-2008, 04:18 PM
Thanks. Will be looking for it.

ok folks on the ronstock08 , we are waiting for details from CFL ,then we will proceed with plans on ronstock08,depending on what the cfl is doing, if we use the dairy farm it will be for camping only and some acoustic entertainment. the plan is to attend the cfl events ,so we cannot plan anything ,until we know whats up:) www.ronstock08.com WILL HAPPEN SOMEHOW,so we can network and meet many Ron Paul Supporters;) I just might be able to go now.

curious do people who ran for delegate positions ? get any discounts? I'm so broke but im going to try to get there:) plus im bringing a car that can carry folks as well....

Danke
07-18-2008, 04:21 PM
I just might be able to go now.

If you don't come, I'm flying down to Colorado and kick your ass!