PDA

View Full Version : 96 away from 10,000 ,then we hit the media and the gop hard!!!!please help asap

speciallyblend
07-12-2008, 08:01 PM
www.lettertogop.com once we hit 10,000 confirmed we will be releasing a full on national press release with my contact info on it.... We will include 2 versions of a letter to the editor ,feel free to use these and attach your name to it or put mine once we have the press release.

Here are 2 copies of the letter to the editor, or write your own:)

SHORT VERSION
Why sign www.lettertogop.com?

This Presidential election, we must be heard above the choices we're being force-fed.

The GOP continues to disregard Republican principles with a “Party Unity” slate that's pushing a pro-war, economically illiterate, big-government presumptive nominee.

The media ignores the strong support of a candidate that would reduce government, cut spending, restore the Constitution, bring our troops home, defend against enemies both foreign and domestic, and make America great again; the true definition of “Republican”.

This candidate, Dr. Ron Paul, officially suspended his Presidential campaign, but started the Campaign for Liberty (www.campaignforliberty.com), to be launched with a rally on September 2nd in Minneapolis.

We must send a clear message that we're tired of being given two evils to choose from. We want Real Choice, Real Change, and Restoration of Liberty.

Join 10,000 others, and sign the Letter to the GOP at www.lettertogop.com today!

LONG VERSION
Why sign www.lettertogop.com?

With an impending Presidential election upon us, we as Americans must at least make our voices heard above the force fed choices the media and invested party leaders would like us to choose from. The choices are lining up as: Senator Barack Obama on the Democratic ticket, after an extensive battle to win the nomination within the Democratic Party; and Senator John McCain on the Republican ticket, after a frustrating and disappointing elimination process that has split the party.

The entrenched Republicans/GOP have continued down a road that is not true to core Republican beliefs and principles with a “Party Unity” slate that is pushing a pro-war, economically illiterate, and big government presumptive nominee, right when we are on the verge of the dollar hitting all time lows, and gasoline prices hitting all time highs.

Although most of the media would not let you know it, there is a large and strong following for a candidate that wants to reduce government, control spending, restore the power of the dollar, bring our troops home, defend our selves from enemies both foreign and domestic, and make America great again, both at home and in the eyes of the world. Basically, he is the true definition of “Republican”.

That candidate was Congressman Dr. Ron Paul. He has officially suspended his Presidential campaign in light of the tactics and illegal violations by the GOP at different state conventions, but continues on in restoring this country with the Campaign for Liberty (www.campaignforliberty.com).

Given light of the fact that the Presidential campaign has just been “suspended”, anything is possible with the upcoming Campaign for Liberty Convention and Rally to be held Sept 2nd in Minneapolis, MN, the same time as the slated GOP convention is scheduled to elect Senator John McCain.

While we may not sway the minds of the GOP Party leaders after their strong opposition to true Republican values, we, as Americans, need to make our voices heard and send a clear message that we are tired of being given 2 evils to choose from come election time. We want Real Choice, Real Change for more freedom (not more socialized programs and different angles on wars), and Restoration of the dollar by someone who understands how overspending and indiscriminate printing of currency can kill an economy.

Send a message today. Let your voice be heard with the nearly 10,000 others who have signed in their agreement. Sign the Letter to the GOP at www.lettertogop.com today!

thank you everyone on the forums and the signers. This is going to be bigger then everyone thinks. This really hasn't been advertised at all and we are almost at 10,000 confirmed, think about that;) please post this www.lettertogop.com
everywhere send to anyone and everyone. ALL VOTERS WELCOME:D

pauletteNV
07-12-2008, 08:36 PM
I just sent the link off to some people in my address book who may not have signed yet...although I have pestered them quite a lot....

Michael Landon
07-12-2008, 08:51 PM
I just sent the link off to some people in my address book who may not have signed yet...

Me too. I just signed it and sent the link to around 30 of the people in my book. Hopefully they'll send it on also.

- ML

speciallyblend
07-12-2008, 09:28 PM
89 away

speciallyblend
07-13-2008, 06:47 AM
80 signatures away;) I'm going to post on some you tube video's again, if anyone has some ideas go ahead and post on other forums or post anywhere!!!

sidster
07-13-2008, 07:03 AM
Wait? There were Youtube vids?

Edit: adding following....

this is a bit late, but I was thinking, since you were at the march and
rally (i am assuming you were) would've been great if you had a laptop
and had people at the march signing lettertogop.com ... or maybe you
did do this?

Mark
07-13-2008, 07:36 AM
signed

speciallyblend
07-13-2008, 07:39 AM
Wait? There were Youtube vids?

Edit: adding following....

this is a bit late, but I was thinking, since you were at the march and
rally (i am assuming you were) would've been great if you had a laptop
and had people at the march signing lettertogop.com ... or maybe you
did do this?

no i wasn't at the march . I'm in colorado and just couldn't afford the 2 roundtrip tickets or time off work..... sniffle but once we have the 80 to finish off the 10,000 we will have 10,000 folks spreading a press release and as many as we can hitting the msm and local and state media. I'm gonna be focusing on msm/colorado media and already have a local media source that will do a story on this lettertogop.com (the local media is like WOW you have 10,000 already;) ,they know the letter came from the colorado mtns;)
so if we all keep sending out letters to the editors and then media will have my contact info for stories and interviews once we hit 10,000 we are gonna send an email on how people can spread this,and once my name and a number are on the email. This will give the media a source to interview about this letter,which will cause an avalanche i suspect;) who knows ,but i think this list is about to explode once the 10,000 that signed have a source and contact info which will be me and a new number i set up just for media contacts.......

we have 2 months,to open up republican delegates eyes and i think our best ally is mccain himself:)

ronpaulblogsdotcom
07-13-2008, 08:15 AM
I signed it. I blogged it here: http://ronpaulblogs.com/john-mccain/barack-obama-will-destroy-mccain-gop/

And right now I am bumping this.

Strangely the Dems are thinking the same thing with their Puma movement (http://pumapacusa.org/).

speciallyblend
07-13-2008, 08:23 AM
I signed it. I blogged it here: http://ronpaulblogs.com/john-mccain/barack-obama-will-destroy-mccain-gop/

Strangely the Dems are thinking the same thing with their Puma movement (http://pumapacusa.org/).

are you gonna digg it ,or should i? the democrats are asking for money,I am not;)

JWZguy
07-13-2008, 08:50 AM

I signed as well. But I noticed on your blog you're attacking McCain on the basis of his age.

Ron Paul is older than McCain, but I have never seen it as a reason not to elect him.

sidster
07-13-2008, 08:59 AM

that's a pretty fly pic of 'bama

http://ronpaulblogs.com/files/2008/07/barack-obama-happy.jpg

sidster
07-13-2008, 09:04 AM
I signed as well. But I noticed on your blog you're attacking McCain on the basis of his age.

Ron Paul is older than McCain, but I have never seen it as a reason not to elect him.

I noticed that too, though he (the blogger) is saying in 2012
McCain would be too old to run for president. Maybe he is
suggesting if he was elected in '08, he would have a better
chance holding on for another 4 years in 2012. Also, the
blogger mentions McCain's poor health. Admittedly, he does
not look good.

JWZguy
07-13-2008, 09:07 AM
I noticed that too, though he (the blogger) is saying in 2012
McCain would be too old to run for president. Maybe he is
suggesting if he was elected in '08, he would have a better
chance holding on for another 4 years in 2012. Also, the
blogger mentions McCain's poor health. Admittedly, he does
not look good.

Haha, no, he doesn't.

I just never expected Ron Paul people to bring up the age thing, especially since McCain is weak on pretty much every other front.

speciallyblend
07-13-2008, 09:10 AM
Haha, no, he doesn't.

I just never expected Ron Paul people to bring up the age thing, especially since McCain is weak on pretty much every other front.

at least ron paul is healthy and could run circles around the 50 yr olds;) so the argument wouldn't work with Ron Paul:) im glad a blog was written but there is so much more to attack mccain on then age..

Mark
07-13-2008, 09:46 AM

Just what is that bulge in her pants?

https://contribute.hillarycampaign2008.com/i/tshirt/tshirt_small.jpg

The_Orlonater
07-13-2008, 11:03 AM
I signed it a while ago. Is 10,000 really that big of a number? How many registered Republicans are in the country?

speciallyblend
07-13-2008, 11:17 AM
I signed it a while ago. Is 10,000 really that big of a number? How many registered Republicans are in the country?

the 10,000 mark is the start;)

speciallyblend
07-13-2008, 01:17 PM
63 needed now magic number

pauletteNV
07-13-2008, 03:58 PM
At 9942 now....58 to go...... Come on everyone. Maybe we could go to the diggs and add it to our comments....

nobody's_hero
07-13-2008, 04:02 PM
I hope the starter of the lettertogop.com site goes through and 'cleans up' some of the signatures.

I saw where someone typed in the name of their county as "penis."

I don't think that's the image we want to go to the MSM with. :(

kombayn
07-13-2008, 04:03 PM
What's so wrong with penis... I have one. ;) I kid, I kid.

sidster
07-13-2008, 04:30 PM
I hope the starter of the lettertogop.com site goes through and 'cleans up' some of the signatures.

I saw where someone typed in the name of their county as "penis."

I don't think that's the image we want to go to the MSM with. :(

LOL ... good catch!

Voter #4,798 Penis ID 78904 Republican Write-In Ron Paul

from http://zip4.usps.com/zip4/citytown_zip.jsp zip code 78904:

The ZIP Code you entered could not be found in our database.
Please confirm the ZIP Code and try again.

thrillhouse
07-13-2008, 08:08 PM
you know I signed this a long time ago and kinda forgot about it.... I thought the subject was related to the Dow Jones...

speciallyblend
07-13-2008, 11:20 PM
LOL ... good catch!

Voter #4,798 Penis ID 78904 Republican Write-In Ron Paul

from http://zip4.usps.com/zip4/citytown_zip.jsp zip code 78904:

thanks we will take care of it
we try to catch the bs, that one slipped thru

muzzled dogg
07-13-2008, 11:24 PM
why wouldn't you wait til the official site launches?

speciallyblend
07-13-2008, 11:24 PM
35 to go

speciallyblend
07-13-2008, 11:25 PM
why wouldn't you wait til the official site launches?

what site are you talking about??? CFL???? this is a letter that was wrote before ron paul suspended his campaign and it's a way for voters to reject mccain...

if you mean the lettertogop.com site, then your talking to them now;)

Paul Revered
07-13-2008, 11:45 PM
I posted the link on MySpace. Let's make this one go viral.

speciallyblend
07-14-2008, 05:08 AM
29 left:)

speciallyblend
07-14-2008, 06:29 AM
27 away

pauletteNV
07-14-2008, 10:30 AM
7/14, 200 9:30AM Pacific ONLY 16 TO GO! Let's do this and speciallyblend, I'll give you a hand with the press releases. There must be 16 more people we can sign up in the next half an hour!

pauletteNV
07-14-2008, 12:00 PM
11:00AM Pacific ....only EIGHT (8) MORE...... Who will be lucky No. 10,000?

acptulsa
07-14-2008, 12:07 PM

Took my shot at it. Watch for Tulsa county, Ok!

speciallyblend
07-14-2008, 12:07 PM

we are gonna send out a press package once we hit 10,000 and i get home wed to connectthe second phone line for the media contact number

I'll im you my home number ok sometime today and my work number if you want to call me at work after 3 thanks kenny

armstrong
07-14-2008, 12:19 PM
four more......yea ha

SnappleLlama
07-14-2008, 12:20 PM
threeeee to go....

pauletteNV
07-14-2008, 12:37 PM
11:40 Pacific....still three to go...... Someone has to be #10,000.............!

speciallyblend
07-14-2008, 12:42 PM
well we have 1400 unconfirmed ,but they do not count so we just need 3 more to confirm

SnappleLlama
07-14-2008, 12:45 PM
twoooooo....

SnappleLlama
07-14-2008, 12:46 PM
One more......!!!

The_Orlonater
07-14-2008, 12:48 PM
O m g!!!!!!!!11

:d

Joseph Hart
07-14-2008, 12:50 PM
1 more!

Joseph Hart
07-14-2008, 12:51 PM
Hoping its from RI ;)

pauletteNV
07-14-2008, 12:54 PM
The next one....is #10,000!

We are at 9,999...........

speciallyblend
07-14-2008, 01:02 PM
well we are waiting on a confirm from a new signer but if someone from weeks ago confirms there email it rolls everyone back so we will see what happens

speciallyblend
07-14-2008, 01:05 PM
waiting on a guy from delaware,PA to confirm ,he could be 10,000

speciallyblend
07-14-2008, 01:07 PM
if someone were to sign up and confirm asap they would sneak in;)

SnappleLlama
07-14-2008, 01:09 PM
YES!!! It's official!!

speciallyblend
07-14-2008, 01:10 PM
Washington OR got 10,000 someone who had signed earlier bumped him;)

SnappleLlama
07-14-2008, 01:10 PM
woo hoo!! send that thing out to the masses!!

speciallyblend
07-14-2008, 01:11 PM
so anyone seen ninja homer lately??? we need him to proof read or even write the press release;)

speciallyblend
07-14-2008, 01:13 PM
woo hoo!! send that thing out to the masses!!

we will, give us a day ok:) but we will:) i think this has potential to become huge and its from republican circles so i doubt the media could ignore ,but im sure they will try
but they can no longer ignore us, we are the largest grassroots out there ,we didnt need them to raise money or push our grassroots,so we sure as hell do not need them to push our movement. If the media would open their eyes,everything they bitch about would be solved by RON PAUL, i hope the media will open their eyes to this letter and i look forward to hannity trying to spin this;) Republicans have had enough of this mccain and gop/mccain tactics

JS4Pat
07-14-2008, 01:18 PM
Signed letter and sent this to my local newspaper..

Title: Why sign www.lettertogop.com?

Letter:

I just returned from Washington DC where on Saturday thousands of Republicans descended upon our nation's capitol in an effort to draw the public's attention to the most pressing issues facing our nation. Unfortunately, so far in this Presidential election, these Republican voices and have been continually marginalized in support of the choices we're being force-fed.

The GOP continues to disregard Republican principles with a “Party Unity” slate that's pushing a pro-war, economically illiterate, big-government presumptive nominee.

The media ignores the strong bipartisan support of the Republican candidate that would reduce government, cut spending, stabilize our currency, restore the Constitution, bring our troops home, defend against enemies both foreign and domestic, and make America great again; the true definition of “Republican”.

This candidate, Dr. Ron Paul, officially suspended his Presidential campaign, but started the Campaign for Liberty (www.campaignforliberty.com), to be launched with a rally on September 2nd in Minneapolis.

We must send a clear message that we're tired of being given two evils to choose from. We want Real Choice, Real Change, and Restoration of Liberty.

Join 10,000 others, and sign the Letter to the GOP at www.lettertogop.com today!

speciallyblend
07-14-2008, 01:20 PM
Signed letter and sent this to my local newspaper..

Title: Why sign www.lettertogop.com?

Letter:

I just returned from Washington DC where on Saturday thousands of Republicans descended upon our nation's capitol in an effort to draw the public's attention to the most pressing issues facing our nation. Unfortunately, so far in this Presidential election, these Republican voices and have been continually marginalized in support of the choices we're being force-fed.

The media ignores the strong bipartisan support of the Republican candidate that would reduce government, cut spending, stabilize our currency, restore the Constitution, bring our troops home, defend against enemies both foreign and domestic, and make America great again; the true definition of “Republican”.

big hug,once we send you a press email,do what you gotta do;) our future depends on us

Joseph Hart
07-14-2008, 01:24 PM
Voter #9,998 Cumberland RI 02864 Republican Write-In Ron Paul

speciallyblend
07-14-2008, 01:38 PM
Voter #9,998 Cumberland RI 02864 Republican Write-In Ron Paul

joseph thank you, it has just begun, it's about ready to hit the fan;)

The_Orlonater
07-14-2008, 01:40 PM
Yay!

Now what?

pauletteNV
07-14-2008, 01:58 PM
Speciallyblend....just give us our marching orders, a suggested press release and let's plaster the Country with this!

speciallyblend
07-14-2008, 01:58 PM
Yay!

Now what?

now we are working on press release and then we will send this and instructions on what people can do and then we have 10,000 hardcore or at least 5000 hardcore supporters who will email the press and friends about the letter..

with contact info for the media and my name on it,so that the signers know its 100% legit. Gonna be some good info in the email and i hope it energizes us all to get busy. We have 2 months an eternity in politics,so i hope you enjoy the email ,once we send it out . how many people or organizations have 5000-10,000 people working for something together with a goal toward 1% or less of the population/ republican delegates , do what you gotta do,but we are gonna do our best to give these 10,000 Freedom Lovers a voice that can be heard loud and clear. this list will continue to expand and it came from republican circles,so it wil not be ignored if we the 10,000 PEOPLE STAND UP AND MAKE IT KNOWN LOUD AND CLEAR WE WILL NOT SETTLE for McCain, consider this letter and the signers the elite of the movment in our eyes,since they are gonna act and actually do something,that alone makes us very POWERFUL . A Minority that will make CHANGE,that is us,sincerly kenny PS NINJA HOMER, CALLING NINJA HOMER:):) thank you everyone that has signed and we are gonna include a bunch of good info for people to act and take action:)

speciallyblend
07-14-2008, 02:12 PM
Speciallyblend....just give us our marching orders, a suggested press release and let's plaster the Country with this!

we are working on it now and im having ninja homer hopefully helping as soon as he calls me;) we will have a email go out wed to be honest so relax for a lil do what you have to locally,and i will have a media contact up by wed or even today here at least but we want a powerful letter with marching orders so we want to include CFL and letters for people and how they can reach media sources and spread to their friends etc etc and i truly believe once people see my name and number for contact(seeing im a republican and liberty supporter,they will see it's legit and not run by the cia hehe)) they will get on the move ,we will also remind folks about the 2 months we have to convert delegates. If we republicans want RON PAUL, then the fight has just BEGUN:) I am 100% serious if we focus the energy we have for 2 yrs on the population and now take that energy and focus on the small amount of delegates,then never say never,but the continued fight is building the CFL and the MOVEMENT,it's a WIN WIN FOR US AND THE REVOLUTION as WE CONTINUE TO BUILD:) will the revolution remain in the gop, well the gop better hope so or the gop is history. I FEEL A NEW PLATFORM COMING,but it is up to us,DONT ARGUE WITH ME;) argue with RON PAUL if you like;)

we must not give up until the race is over. If you were running a track race would you just quit before anyone made the finish line???

armstrong
07-14-2008, 04:32 PM
not until the fat lady sings

sidster
07-14-2008, 09:37 PM
Woohoo! :)))

jlaker
07-14-2008, 10:14 PM
Signed! # 10,038

Paul Revered
07-14-2008, 11:13 PM
Signed it.