PDA

View Full Version : And so, in his underwear, Gandhi walked down to the sea to make salt . . .

Uncle Emanuel Watkins
07-12-2008, 03:47 PM
Good afternoon, beloved forum members, how are you doing today? I am fine, thank you.
I have been watching the movie Gandhi -- the Abraham Lincoln of India -- and he was introducing an idea that would have furthered the Social Contract theory. His ideal was giving up the position of the administration in government to that of the minorities, in this case the Muslims. I was just wondering if any members in here might think this would work in our system. While the Anglos would still rule as the majority in congress, a minority would always rule as the administrator. Can we trust that minority administrators will respect the ideals of our Anglo Founding Fathers? If the ideals of our Anglo Founding Fathers can't be entrusted in the hands of minority administrators, should our nation concentrate on allowing immigration only from nations with Anglo populations?

eOs
07-12-2008, 04:15 PM
Wait, so why are wee grouping people by color again?

RockEnds
07-12-2008, 04:16 PM

Looked like grouping by religion to me.

eOs
07-12-2008, 04:18 PM

Well it was both there buddy. But I was more frightened by the latter.

RockEnds
07-12-2008, 04:22 PM

Yeah. Either way.

Uncle Emanuel Watkins
07-12-2008, 04:31 PM

Most understand that the Constitution was created by an Anglo culture, don't they? Do you feel that the Founding Fathers went beyond Anglo paganism to establish a formal-culture for all cultures?

Uncle Emanuel Watkins
07-12-2008, 04:35 PM

How to group will become a problem when determining if a person is qualified to become a minority administrator (President). Still, I think it is a very interesting idea. If the majority is represented by Congress rather than by the administrator, then Congress would be forced to represent the people better.

eOs
07-12-2008, 04:38 PM
Most understand that the Constitution was created by an Anglo culture, don't they? Do you feel that the Founding Fathers went beyond Anglo paganism to establish a formal-culture for all cultures?

What does that even mean? What cultural influences can you point out to me that are in the constitution? Yes, some of it was a little backwards, but that was the time they lived in. It's a pretty great fuckin' document if you ask me. And I know a lot of minorities that would say the same, you know, because it protects their right pretty much to do anything anyone else can.

Uncle Emanuel Watkins
07-12-2008, 04:44 PM

Don't be frightened. Some of us will still decide to divide ourselves up into colors in the future as this will be our Constitutional right. So, we need to consider how to maintain the world's best government that we have as lightning in a bottle today while also living in a diverse world of different colored neighborhoods. Sort of like what the Canadians are doing with their tellietubbie culture -- 4 basic colors of people with an Inuit Nuu Nuu Vacuum cleaner.

orafi
07-12-2008, 04:48 PM
i think we should elect sane people. black white or yellow.

Uncle Emanuel Watkins
07-12-2008, 04:56 PM
What does that even mean? What cultural influences can you point out to me that are in the constitution? Yes, some of it was a little backwards, but that was the time they lived in. It's a pretty great fuckin' document if you ask me. And I know a lot of minorities that would say the same, you know, because it protects their right pretty much to do anything anyone else can.

Okay. So the documents of The Declaration of Independence and of The U.S. Constitution were intended to create a formal-culture that supercedes minor cultures. Like our minor Anglo culture which still has pagans prancing naked around a maypole while worshipping the Wicca religion.

Uncle Emanuel Watkins
07-12-2008, 04:58 PM
i think we should elect sane people. black white or yellow.

Sane or rational?

RideTheDirt
07-12-2008, 05:18 PM
RationalThis.