PDA

View Full Version : THANK YOU to the Revolution March team!

Bryan
07-12-2008, 02:36 PM
Just want to say thanks to everyone who helped put the march together- I really wish I could have made it.

Everyone else say thanks! :)

ItsTime
07-12-2008, 02:38 PM
thank you! See you all on Sept 2nd!

DeadtoSin
07-12-2008, 02:40 PM
I didn't have any money for this one, and college starts 2 weeks before the Sept 2 march. :(

LibertyEagle
07-12-2008, 03:00 PM
Yes. From what I could see, they did a wonderful job.

Melissa
07-12-2008, 03:04 PM
Thanks everyone that worked on Revolution March after this it is on to Minneapolis and the launching of CFL

amy31416
07-12-2008, 03:35 PM
Thank you Revolution March team. :)

SLSteven
07-12-2008, 03:44 PM
We owe gratitude to every single person who planned, donated, participated, or contributed in any way to the Revolution March. Thank you all for your efforts!

dirknb@hotmail.com
07-12-2008, 03:47 PM
Yes, they did a great job. The march & rally were a lot of fun. My wife and I were glad we were able to participate. Just got back to our hotel room, now it's time to hit the town and party!

constituent
07-12-2008, 03:52 PM
congrats and excellent work!

MRoCkEd
07-12-2008, 04:03 PM
I didn't have any money for this one, and college starts 2 weeks before the Sept 2 march. :(
I feel your pain

Dorfsmith
07-12-2008, 04:09 PM
Thanks guys! The pictures I saw were awesome. Anybody know how many people turned out?

Cowlesy
07-12-2008, 04:12 PM
Absolutely fabulous work. Grassroots folks making an event happen at its finest!

JS4Pat
07-13-2008, 07:51 PM
BIG THANKS to those who put the March Together.

You could tell a lot of work went into the agenda and the overall logistics of the event. And it paid off big time. It was more than I expected.

Thanks to those who attended. Everyone picked up after themselves. I saw no fights or arguments. People were friendly and polite - even in 90 degree heat with the sun beating down us for nearly 6 hours.

I continue to be impressed and inspired by those who make up this movement.

Way to Go!

Anti Federalist
07-13-2008, 07:59 PM
http://kikidesign.hautetfort.com/files/Applause.gif

PlzPeopleWakeUp
07-13-2008, 08:04 PM
nt

LibertyEagle
07-13-2008, 08:05 PM
We owe gratitude to every single person who planned, donated, participated, or contributed in any way to the Revolution March. Thank you all for your efforts!

Here's the core team:
http://www.revolutionmarch.com/boardbios.aspx

Looks like the co-founders are from Revolution Broadcasting.

yongrel
07-13-2008, 08:05 PM
http://www.friedmanarchives.com/China/Page1/images/4%20Thumbs%20Up.jpg

robert4rp08
07-13-2008, 08:25 PM
Yes, thank you! What a great time!

Here are my Photos from the Revolution March (http://www.flickr.com/photos/tamburo/sets/72157606150165184/)

Mark
07-14-2008, 06:25 AM
Excellent work. Many thanks.

SnappleLlama
07-14-2008, 08:19 AM
Just wanted to say thanks for making it one of the most awesome experiences ever! Dr. Paul!! WOOOO!!

AdamT
07-14-2008, 10:06 AM
Anybody know how many people turned out?

I heard reports of 20K.

georgiaboy
07-14-2008, 10:11 AM
Thanks and Congratulations on a great March and Rally!

Hoping to make St. Paul in September.

FunkBuddha
07-14-2008, 10:18 AM
Thanks everyone!

It was nice meeting the RPF people I met... I think. My head still hurts from Saturday night.

Sandra
07-14-2008, 10:38 AM
I was wanting to be there! Thanks to all of you that attended! I'm jealous! I'm saving up for St Paul though.

mport1
07-14-2008, 10:40 AM
Great job guys!

Nirvikalpa
07-14-2008, 12:05 PM
Thank you guys! It was an experience of a lifetime. I'll never forget it - met some amazing people. The planners, volunteers, marshals, medics, etc did so much for this. Great job, guys!

SwordOfShannarah
07-16-2008, 10:54 AM
The march was awesome! Thank you so much guys.

rampanthog
07-16-2008, 11:03 AM
I asked a Capitol Police Officer (who were ALL very friendly) about an estimated count. He said roughly 10,000, and that is was the largest they had had in a while. I bet it NEVER happens that the Police are forced to take off their hats and put their hands over their hearts at demonstrations or rallies that take place there (which they did when the National Anthem was sung).

It was such an excellent day of loving our country and everything it once stood for.

I tend to think that during the Rally however, there were more along the lines of roughly 6-7000.

It was so brutally hot and humid and I really think many were driven away earlier than had it been cooler and more pleasant.

mediahasyou
07-16-2008, 11:06 AM
Thank you. This is no sunshine patriot revolution.

Cuttlekat
07-16-2008, 11:50 AM
Thank you for organizing a truly inspirational event. As for the numbers, I have to agree that there were a lot more people at the march than were at the rally. I think there were about 5000 at the rally. Maybe twice that at the march. It was so hot that after Ron spoke we left to find refreshment and shade. Hopefully it won't be that hot when we gather in Minneapolis.

Oyate
07-16-2008, 10:51 PM
Just want to say thanks

For you people? Anything.

Susan Wolfe
07-17-2008, 12:16 AM
I bet it NEVER happens that the Police are forced to take off their hats and put their hands over their hearts at demonstrations or rallies that take place there (which they did when the National Anthem was sung).

It didn't occur to me that they were even listening, sadly. I don't know why. I guess at the time, I was just thinking of all the march attendees and rally attendees, and our common cause of freedom.

But it touches my heart greatly, to know that the officers did this. Even now, a common bond with those who some deem to be our "enemy". Always remember, I am telling myself, they are Americans, too.

Susan Wolfe

P.S. I sang the National Anthem at Revolution March.

Gin
07-17-2008, 04:10 AM
P.S. I sang the National Anthem at Revolution March.

And did a beautiful job :)

Good to have you back Susan. I trust you have been able to get some much needed and deserved rest.

Thank you again for all your hard work organizing campgrounds and Ronvoys. You Rock! We had a blast. It was Great to meet you face to face....

On to St. Paul!!! Let me know what I can do to help ....

ronpaulhawaii
07-17-2008, 09:38 AM
And did a beautiful job :)

Good to have you back Susan. I trust you have been able to get some much needed and deserved rest.

Thank you again for all your hard work organizing campgrounds and Ronvoys. You Rock! We had a blast. It was Great to meet you face to face....

On to St. Paul!!! Let me know what I can do to help ....

+1776

And about the TwinCities...

www.walk4freedom.org - the more the merrier

Right now we need people to can build and admin MySpace and Facebook profiles. I've started "groups" on the major social network sites and I ask everyone to join and leave comments - to encourage activity)

raiha
07-17-2008, 11:23 AM
Yes Susan Wolfe you have a voice to die for! And such a fantastic event, I'm so delighted i made it from New Zealand. Just got back and i am lagged! It was well organized, lovely atmosphere apart from the altercation over the "F*** the Govt" sign moment and 12 policemen. I wondered about that guy from an agent provacateur point of view. He did get seriously histrionic over a provocative sign. The rest of the atmosphere was stunning. Well done all those who contributed. I know how much work goes into it.
I'd love to be able to go to Minneopolis but hey i'm not American and now I'm broke! You are wonderful people and it was so coooool being part of you... in the flesh, as it were, for a day!!!
Blessings and salutations!!

ronpaulhawaii
07-17-2008, 12:47 PM
Yes Susan Wolfe you have a voice to die for! And such a fantastic event, I'm so delighted i made it from New Zealand. Just got back and i am lagged! It was well organized, lovely atmosphere apart from the altercation over the "F*** the Govt" sign moment and 12 policemen. I wondered about that guy from an agent provacateur point of view. He did get seriously histrionic over a provocative sign. The rest of the atmosphere was stunning. Well done all those who contributed. I know how much work goes into it.
I'd love to be able to go to Minneopolis but hey i'm not American and now I'm broke! You are wonderful people and it was so coooool being part of you... in the flesh, as it were, for a day!!!
Blessings and salutations!!

Thanks for traveling all that way. The LA to NZ leg is looooonnnnnnggggg. Glad you made it home safe and enjoyed yourself.

Gin
07-17-2008, 03:12 PM
+1776

And about the TwinCities...

www.walk4freedom.org - the more the merrier

Right now we need people to can build and admin MySpace and Facebook profiles. I've started "groups" on the major social network sites and I ask everyone to join and leave comments - to encourage activity)

Unfortunately I won't be able to be there for the entire walk, but have some ideas for the end of the walk, though figure that the organizers have the same thing in mind.

I would be glad to admin a My Space page... I'm not very familiar with Facebook. :(

ronpaulhawaii
07-17-2008, 04:21 PM
Thanks Gin :) You'll be perfect for the MySpace admin, and I look forward to hearing some of your ideas. I'll send a pm

And I'll take this opportunity to say that your enthusiastic work on the campground aspect contributed heaps to the success of the March.

Yep, I really am glad it is you that has jumped aboard, thanks.

AxXiom
07-17-2008, 08:31 PM

I know! I'm going to take my fall classes condensed so I can make it.

Wish me luck.

AxXiom

tropicangela
08-06-2008, 10:14 PM
Thank you so much for the march and the posts! I'm getting nostalgic tonight over the past year.