PDA

View Full Version : Rude comment left on YouTube page

MMJ MINISTRY
07-12-2008, 09:20 AM
"ron paul needs to die, along with his paultards" sdpikapp

this was a comment i received on my youtube page.
Here:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iWuhffq0Lp4

sdpikapp Peeing on a Ron Paul 08 Sign.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=q0FSRZNyr30

sdpikapp AKA Tommy Jew Jitsu
http://www.youtube.com/user/sdpikapp
Please help, yall know what to do!

constituent
07-12-2008, 09:21 AM
ignore them, who cares?

MRoCkEd
07-12-2008, 09:21 AM
this is not worth posting
but welcome to the forums

Roxi
07-12-2008, 09:26 AM
and how about a subject title like "rude comments left on my youtube page"

you should edit your post title

FrankRep
07-12-2008, 09:26 AM
whatever. Ignore it.

MMJ MINISTRY
07-12-2008, 09:27 AM
it made me mad, sorry

Conza88
07-12-2008, 09:28 AM
Can I call 'troll?' Or do I need something more substantial?

FrankRep
07-12-2008, 09:28 AM
it made me mad, sorry

Keep focused on your goal, don't let silly comments distract you.

MMJ MINISTRY
07-12-2008, 09:37 AM
Can I call 'troll?' Or do I need something more substantial?

don't let the post count fool you, i have been a ron paul supporter since 1997.
also check to see who's digging/DUGG the same story's as you Conza88 i've seen your name there before.

MMJ MINISTRY
07-12-2008, 09:39 AM
thanks for censoring my title.

Conza88
07-12-2008, 09:46 AM
don't let the post count fool you, i have been a ron paul supporter since 1997.
also check to see who's digging/DUGG the same story's as you Conza88 i've seen your name there before.

Ok, awesome welcome aboard then. ;)

I just found it odd, you signed up just to announce that. I mean receiving abuse online from fools isn't exactly new to most of us... ignore it, or rip them a new one back - whatever floats your boat... just posting the exact same thing at DailyPaul, then here aswell... is a bit = :confused: .

Please help, yall know what to do!

No... sorry I don't; what am I meant to do? :rolleyes:

MMJ MINISTRY
07-12-2008, 09:51 AM
No... sorry I don't; what am I meant to do? :rolleyes:[/QUOTE]

give his video's one star and leave him a comment if you want.

Conza88
07-12-2008, 09:53 AM
No... sorry I don't; what am I meant to do? :rolleyes:

give his video's one star and leave him a comment if you want.[/QUOTE]

Done. Haha :D
But really.. there ain't anything to worry about.

MMJ MINISTRY
07-12-2008, 09:55 AM
just posting the exact same thing at DailyPaul, then here aswell... is a bit = :confused: .

the more r3volutionary's the better!

Conza88
07-12-2008, 10:00 AM
just posting the exact same thing at DailyPaul, then here aswell... is a bit = :confused: .

the more r3volutionary's the better!

Actually... no it's not. This guys wants attention; he seeks to piss us off. All you're doing is help him achieve his aims...

Think about it. From here on out; requesting to delete this thread and the one at DP is properly the smartest thing you could do.

Alex Libman
07-12-2008, 10:09 AM
If you're going to react like that to every idiot on the Internets, your life will not be a joyful one...

Roxi
07-12-2008, 10:13 AM
thanks for censoring my title.

its not censoring its common sense, im not the one who did it but im glad someone did... posting that title (even if it wasn't your first post) is a bit trollish... and if you look up my posts you will find i don't think i have ever accused someone of being a troll (which im not accusing you either) but this does seem a bit... u know

and when you show up without an introduction, with a first thread title like "ron paul should die..." its going to make you look like one sorry...

you should have censored your own title, after realizing how it sounded

MMJ MINISTRY
07-12-2008, 10:21 AM
Actually... no it's not. This guys wants attention; he seeks to piss us off. All you're doing is help him achieve his aims...

Think about it. From here on out; requesting to delete this thread and the one at DP is properly the smartest thing you could do.

i would like to get his ATTENTION with a few hundred emails. i don't think he would like that.:p

MMJ MINISTRY
07-12-2008, 10:23 AM
its not censoring its common sense, im not the one who did it but im glad someone did... posting that title (even if it wasn't your first post) is a bit trollish... and if you look up my posts you will find i don't think i have ever accused someone of being a troll (which im not accusing you either) but this does seem a bit... u know

and when you show up without an introduction, with a first thread title like "ron paul should die..." its going to make you look like one sorry...

you should have censored your own title, after realizing how it sounded

who censored the title?

LibertyEagle
07-12-2008, 10:29 AM
who censored the title?

I changed it to more adequately describe the situation.

Conza88
07-12-2008, 10:30 AM
i would like to get his ATTENTION with a few hundred emails. i don't think he would like that.:p

Sorry you fail epically... You don't get it do you?

Every scornful email sent to him from a Ron Paul supporter, is a boost to his ego.

What about that don't you get? And what does it matter who editted the title? I'll say I did... :rolleyes: It should have been editted & I support who ever did.

MMJ MINISTRY
07-12-2008, 10:38 AM
I changed it to more adequately describe the situation.

thanks for explaining.
i'll admit i was a little hot when i first read his comments on my youtube page, i'm cooling off now.:)

MMJ MINISTRY
07-12-2008, 10:55 AM
Sorry you fail epically... You don't get it do you?

Every scornful email sent to him from a Ron Paul supporter, is a boost to his ego.

What about that don't you get? And what does it matter who editted the title? I'll say I did... :rolleyes: It should have been editted & I support who ever did.

you've never sent a email to a newspaper writer or replied to a post of someone slamming dr. paul? come on now.....:rolleyes:

LibertyEagle
07-12-2008, 10:57 AM
you've never sent a email to a newspaper writer or replied to a post of someone slamming dr. paul? come on now.....:rolleyes:

And we learned from our mistakes.

Conza88
07-12-2008, 10:58 AM

Once, and it was at the start of joining the movement. There is a difference between journalists writing a bad piece, and a guy who has numerous video's of himself pissing on Ron Paul signs & leaving death threats towards Ron Paul supporters.

I mean reaaaaallly, get a clue buddy. :rolleyes:

pacelli
07-12-2008, 11:01 AM
The guy who made the comment on your youtube page is the same guy who threatened to do something to Dr. Paul when he was at a book signing in Texas, and he said it would be so big the media would cover it. There was a thread about it in this forum, but I can't find it now. It had pictures of the guy, the link to his myspace page, and the video of him relieving himself on the sign. This was a big deal on the forums at the time and I actually alerted the PCC about it to make sure campaign security was aware.

MMJ MINISTRY
07-12-2008, 11:14 AM
Once, and it was at the start of joining the movement. There is a difference between journalists writing a bad piece, and a guy who has numerous video's of himself pissing on Ron Paul signs & leaving death threats towards Ron Paul supporters.

I mean reaaaaallly, get a clue buddy. :rolleyes:

you've never responded to a poster slamming dr. paul? hmmm....:rolleyes:

MMJ MINISTRY
07-12-2008, 11:16 AM
The guy who made the comment on your youtube page is the same guy who threatened to do something to Dr. Paul when he was at a book signing in Texas, and he said it would be so big the media would cover it. There was a thread about it in this forum, but I can't find it now. It had pictures of the guy, the link to his myspace page, and the video of him relieving himself on the sign. This was a big deal on the forums at the time and I actually alerted the PCC about it to make sure campaign security was aware.

thanks for the info!:)

amy31416
07-12-2008, 11:16 AM

Hey, don't worry about it, and welcome to the forums. That YouTube guy just seems to like attention as far as I can tell.

Conza88
07-12-2008, 11:21 AM

Yea, I just wasn't a tard & made an effort to alert the whole damn movement calling for backup. :rolleyes:

Get a backbone, seriously. Or call the damn police & say you've been threatened... that'd make sense if you're so worried about it. Posting on a forum ain't going to do much for your situation - and as I've outlined, yet you can't seem to wrap your head around - just like government, there are consequences to your actions; alibet unintended - what you haven't considered, is that you're actually helping, not hurting his own personal vendetta / cause.

Just my advice.. which I think you should take, but yea - it's up to you, the individual obviously.

MMJ MINISTRY
07-12-2008, 11:21 AM
Hey, don't worry about it, and welcome to the forums. That YouTube guy just seems to like attention as far as I can tell.

thanks amy :)

MMJ MINISTRY
07-12-2008, 11:24 AM
Yea, I just wasn't a tard & made an effort to alert the whole damn movement calling for backup. :rolleyes:

Get a backbone, seriously. Or call the damn police & say you've been threatened... that'd make sense if you're so worried about it. Posting on a forum ain't going to do much for your situation - and as I've outlined, yet you can't seem to wrap your head around - just like government, there are consequences to your actions; alibet unintended - what you haven't considered, is that you're actually helping, not hurting his own personal vendetta / cause.

Open your eyes / use your brain.

Just my advice.

name calling... really conza?:(
i'm dissapointed in you!:confused:

Conza88
07-12-2008, 11:28 AM
name calling... really conza?:(
i'm dissapointed in you!:confused:

Is this your first day on the internet? Hahah :rolleyes:

If you get offended by 'tard', I feel sorry for you...

All the best in your flawed attempt at seeking justice or retribution for this guy... I mean, if you don't want to listen to logic, reason & experience from people here... be my guest.

MMJ MINISTRY
07-12-2008, 11:39 AM
Is this your first day on the internet? Hahah :rolleyes:

If you get offended by 'tard', I feel sorry for you...

i'll be ok, you tard!:)

amy31416
07-12-2008, 11:56 AM
i'll be ok, you tard!:)

Atta boy. :p

MMJ MINISTRY
07-12-2008, 12:16 PM
Atta boy. :p

i'm not scared of conza, i've seen her mess with people before.

Mind Games - John Lennon
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8dHUfy_YBps

Enjoy your day amy!:D

amy31416
07-12-2008, 12:21 PM
i'm not scared of conza, i've seen her mess with people before.

Mind Games - John Lennon
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8dHUfy_YBps

Enjoy your day amy!:D

Darned Aussies. :D

You have a great day as well.

Conza88
07-12-2008, 12:25 PM
Her? - wrong. :rolleyes:

But really, scared of me? This is just getting sadder & sadder with each post...

If you're not an idiot or continue to lavish in your own ignorance, then you shouldn't have much to fear from me.

MMJ MINISTRY
07-12-2008, 12:30 PM
Her? - wrong. :rolleyes:

But really, scared of me? This is just getting sadder & sadder with each post...

If you're not an idiot or continue to lavish in your own ignorance, then you shouldn't have much to fear from me.

more name calling conza....;)
Instant Karma's gonna get you!
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EqP3wT5lpa4&feature=related

Conza88
07-12-2008, 12:40 PM
more name calling conza....;)
Instant Karma's gonna get you!
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EqP3wT5lpa4&feature=related

http://i158.photobucket.com/albums/t92/Mrpawn180/FACEPALM.jpg

Hahah, you just confirmed what I actually said. ;)

I said "If you're not an idiot"....

So, basically you're saying you are? Well it now sure well looks like it. :D

Your comprehension skills are amazingly deficient.

MMJ MINISTRY
07-12-2008, 12:45 PM
http://i158.photobucket.com/albums/t92/Mrpawn180/FACEPALM.jpg

Hahah, you just confirmed what I actually said. ;)

I said "If you're not an idiot"....

So, basically you're saying you are? Well it now sure well looks like it. :D

Your comprehension skills are amazingly deficient.

Can I call 'troll?' Or do I need something more substantial?:)

MMJ MINISTRY
07-12-2008, 12:55 PM
conza, our war is over....
if you want it!
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=s8jw-ifqwkM:p

yongrel
07-12-2008, 01:23 PM
http://www.bligblog.com/media/11-27-07/funny-pictures-polarbear-face-palm.jpg

constituent
07-12-2008, 02:48 PM

exactly. he's grinning just following this thread.

oh yea, and probably 12.

constituent
07-12-2008, 02:50 PM

ohhhhh yea, i remember that. lol.

this guy is a professional dope. he had a buzzed head right?

Conza88
07-12-2008, 08:33 PM
Can I call 'troll?' Or do I need something more substantial?:)

I call 'idiot', I don't need anything more substantial. ;)

idiot (ĭd'ē-ət) pronunciation
n.

1. A foolish or stupid person.
2. A person of profound mental retardation having a mental age below three years and generally being unable to learn connected speech or guard against common dangers. The term belongs to a classification system no longer in use and is now considered offensive.

idiot
noun

One deficient in judgment and good sense: ass, fool, imbecile, jackass, mooncalf, moron, nincompoop, ninny, nitwit, simple, simpleton, softhead, tomfool. Informal dope, gander, goose. Slang cretin, ding-dong, dip, goof, jerk, nerd, schmo, schmuck, turkey. See ability/inability.

That should be efficient... :rolleyes:

Please note: It is not an ad hominem, in the sense that - I've actually put forward an argument, a sound mind would accept it; or try to refute it in some way. You failed that and proceed with flawed judgment and good sense. That is foolish. i.e You fit the description. So don't say I'm call you names, when I'm simply describing you. It's not my fault the truth hurts. ;)

All the best in your future endeavors, I guess you'll just learn the hard way - but do humanity a favor; actually learn something from your mistakes. :D