PDA

View Full Version : The Revolution has arrived in DC............SUPER EXITING READ--PASS ALONG!!!!

Jdayh
07-11-2008, 11:08 PM
The Revolution has arrived in DC

Today has been phenomenal - the city is plastered in Revolution March banners, posters and fliers, everywhere you look you see a Revolution T-Shirt, everyone you meet on the street is excited to come to the march! We never could have imagined the energy would be so intense!

This morning and afternoon have been full of one exiting event after the other. We lobbied our Congressmen for support on HCR 40. We approached 10 Congressmen and Senators from each of our home districts.

We received a very encouraging response from the office of Ohio State Rep. Dennis Kucinich and Washington State Rep Brian Baird.

Arizona Republican Senator Jon Kyl’s legislative assistant sat down and had a 30 minute conversation with our team. They were open and receptive and very informative and we encourage his constituents to contact him regarding his support of this legislation. His office reiterated the importance of communicating with your elected representatives.

The protest at the Federal Reserver Building was just as exciting! Our fabulous Treasurer, Deb, covered herself in monopoly money and the attendance was estimated around 60!! The local press even made it out!

We also had a very successful marshal and medic training. Fully staffed and fully trained we are now prepared to handle any situation that may arise.

For those of you that can’t make it to DC, don’t worry! Live coverage of the march will be provided by www.revolutionbroadcasting.com . Bummed you can’t see your favorite speaker in person? Tune in to hear their speech live!

Please contact your meetups and anyone else that can’t be in DC and let them know we will cover the event for them. www.revolutionbroadcasting.com

See you tomorrow!
http://www.campaignforliberty.com/blog/?p=159

Conza88
07-12-2008, 12:32 AM
Give us a countdown to when the broadcast starts :D

Liberty4Free
07-12-2008, 12:33 AM
Good stuff! I'll watch tomorrow.

Jdayh
07-12-2008, 01:23 AM
Ron Paul, Man of the People

Catherine is right. Promotional materials for the March, and good Ron Paul folks, are everywhere here in D.C.

And tonight, a wonderful moment: Ron Paul allowed himself to be talked into making a surprise appearance at a pre-March party at Mr. Smith’s of Georgetown. Everyone went berserk, of course. And as he entered and exited, people on the street mobbed him, thanking him, asking him questions, getting autographs, and so on. What fun! (I saw people with video cameras as he gave an impromptu speech inside; if any wind up on YouTube, please post the links here.)

pauletteNV
07-12-2008, 07:27 AM
Thanks Jdayh,
Please keep those updates coming..... We're with you in spirit!

Roxi
07-12-2008, 09:48 AM
omg i have goosebumps right now... that reminds me of when ron got up on a chair to do a speech in a small bar in NH, and he was like "what do you guys want me to say, youve heard it all :D)

i wish i had live coverage all day on my TV