PDA

View Full Version : GOP wants OUR IDEAS for the platform!!!

Matt Collins
07-11-2008, 08:02 PM
That's right, the GOP wants OUR ideas for their upcoming platform:

Lets get as many Ron Paul Republicans to submit their ideas as possible. To submit your ideas go here:
http://www.gopplatform2008.com

Oh they also take video suggestions too!
:D

FrankRep
07-11-2008, 08:14 PM
Couldn't they have this idea a little earlier?

MRoCkEd
07-11-2008, 08:25 PM
It's dominated by ron paul ideas

RideTheDirt
07-11-2008, 09:13 PM
I bet they won't listen to any of these anyway but I am going to give them my 2 cents anyway. Just to let them know how we will run it once they are destroyed this year and we control it by 2012.

Andrew-Austin
07-11-2008, 09:13 PM
Sounds like bull .

I mean, this is coming from the party that does not allow people to rate and comment on its youtube videos. The interweb (aka big ol' system of a tubes (http://youtube.com/watch?v=_cZC67wXUTs&feature=related)) scares them. They don't like feed back on their policy ideas, heck they have a hard enough time as it is just keeping up with reality.

ItsTime
07-11-2008, 09:14 PM
why would they even do this? seriously how many times can the high time ad be submitted? LOL

Matt Collins
07-11-2008, 09:26 PM
The categories are:

ACCOUNTABILITY IN EDUCATION

ENERGY AND GAS PRICES

HEALTH CARE REFORM

JOBS & ECONOMIC GROWTH

JUDICIAL NOMINATIONS

NATIONAL SECURITY

PROTECTING AMERICAS VALUES

Kludge
07-11-2008, 09:27 PM
Fuck it. The GOP doesn't even bother adhering to their damned platform. :mad:

Zippyjuan
07-12-2008, 10:43 AM
The party platform is pretty meaningless. It offers the illusion to groups that they are involved in the process but in reality, once the election is over, the platform is gone too. The candidate (if elected) is free to do whatever he wants. Can anyone name any of the party platform planks Bush ran on? Or know if they were followed up on?

MRoCkEd
07-12-2008, 10:45 AM
Can anyone name any of the party platform planks Bush ran on? Or know if they were followed up on?
um, humble foreign policy...no nation building.. federalist "let-the-states-decide" attitude...

yeah, no.

Matt Collins
07-12-2008, 06:15 PM
The party platform is pretty meaningless. It offers the illusion to groups that they are involved in the process but in reality, once the election is over, the platform is gone too. Good point, but it is funny to see the "Ron Paul people spamming the platform just like they spammed the online polls":D