PDA

View Full Version : Economic Alliance

Petar
07-11-2008, 06:05 PM
Here is what I have done so far:

www.abidshafiq.com/map

The site allows Ron Paul supporters to create their own listings, by filling out a form to make a basic text based listing, or by inserting their own HTML to create more sophisticated listings.

The site is mostly done, but I could really someone who is good with Google Maps, PHP, JS, HTML.

I just need people to consult with for technical issues, and maybe help out a bit with some volunteer coding.

Here are some excellent features that the site will include in the next phase of development:

For users with privacy concerns, a marker that denotes general areas as opposed to exact business locations will be added

A feature that allows listing owners to show which gold services, if any, that they support will be added.

A feature that allows listing owners to show how much money, if any, that they have donated to liberty candidates will be added.

If possible, some level of "Made In America" certification will be integrated with the site, perhaps most likely with this service: http://www.google.ca/search?q=omega&ie=utf-8&oe=utf-8&aq=t&rls=org.mozilla:en-US:official&client=firefox-a

In the future I would like to integrate a complete auction site, and also a Craigs List style classifieds site, in order to make the whole liberty market place complete.

mediahasyou
07-21-2008, 11:16 AM
I believe this would be extremely helpful when considering to invest in a company. I would feel safer in a company that practices safe lending and does not blindly take on massive debt.

cbc58
07-25-2008, 04:47 PM
you need to change the name of the site/url to something else.