PDA

View Full Version : Huckabee BIG Govt is the answer...

specsaregood
08-28-2007, 01:15 PM
I just got cable tv for the first time in years; because of this campaign...

I just watched Huckabee being interviewed in the Cancer forum with Armstrong and Chris "Oh God" Matthews.

He is going on and on about all the BIG Govt programs he would do. On and on and on about spending my money and passing Federal programs. I'm sitting here yelling where is your constitutional Authority at the T.V.

There is quite literally, NOTHING different between these guys and the Democrats.

LibertyEagle
08-28-2007, 01:19 PM
You got that right. Disgusting, isn't it?

ladyliberty
08-28-2007, 01:28 PM
There seems to be only one cadidate marching to the tune of a different drummer, isn't there? :D

specsaregood
08-28-2007, 01:32 PM
You got that right. Disgusting, isn't it?

Seriously, GONE are the days of the limited government GOP. Unless we win.

Bryan
08-28-2007, 01:36 PM
I just got cable tv for the first time in years... I'm sitting here yelling where is your constitutional Authority at the T.V.
See, this is why I don't have cable... :D

BuddyRey
08-28-2007, 01:47 PM
I actually thought he was making a lot of sense. If he was against pre-emptive war and legislating morality, he'd be an OK candidate to support, IMHO.

Bro.Butch
08-29-2007, 07:14 PM
I actually thought he was making a lot of sense. If he was against pre-emptive war and legislating morality, he'd be an OK candidate to support , IMHO.

He made the point that exercise and eating right would curb cancer. Well the bicycle man got cancer, duh !?!

Buddy have you ever been in a So. Baptist church ? Hickabee is a college trained preacher. I'm afraid he would have you teaching sunday school and driving the church bus. Plus given 30%. Hickabee raised the most taxes in AR history, He's trained to impress gullible folks !!! He's paid 4 family members including himself out of campaign funds in Q2. You need to do some research before you get on a RP forum pumping a SORRY BIG TAX republican...:D Hickabee is the opposition and IMHO worse than most of the others because he is an unrepentant big taxraiser on a poor state. We definitely don't need someone looking to raise taxes first instead of cutting the bloat facing this $9, 000, 000, 000, 000 deficit !!!!!!! Otherwise have a nice day friend...