PDA

View Full Version : Found this letter from an Independent and am passing it along

Carole
07-11-2008, 01:32 PM
Found this letter from an Independent and am passing it along. Probably from Montana as it was a response to article about Montana Convention.

I liked what she said. :)

Here is the article:

Ron Paul Draws Record Crowd to Montana GOP Convention

http://www.newwest.net/topic/article/ron_paul_speaks_at_the_gop_convention/C70/L37/

Here is the response:

http://www.newwest.net/topic/article/ron_paul_speaks_at_the_gop_convention/C70/L37/

By Marianne Ernhart, 6-21-08

"This Montana GOP convention is giving me hope! I am a retired teacher, 77 years old, a mother, grandmother, and great grandmother. I fear for all of you younger ones.

NOW, to what we can do. I am an independent - have been for over 30 years. BUT we are conservative and agree wholeheartedly with Dr. Paul. SOOO when you vote, write in
Ron PAUL - REPEAT -write in Ron Paul! Get the word out every where. Electability is NOT an argument. We can scare the pants
off the RNC and the DNC. If we work hard enough to get this word out, we might get enough electoral votes to throw this into the House of Representatives as the Constitution provides.

If you don't remember, let me refresh your memory. We were told
NAFTA was the best thing since sliced bread. Now the pundits have been saying for the last two years that it is a bad deal for the American worker and this economy BUT McCain is all for it.
HOWEVER, no one breathes a word about how Ross Perot told us
in 1992 there would be "a giant sucking sound" taking jobs and money.

He got no electoral votes in 1992 BUT he got nearly 20% of the vote and scared the heck out of the R's and D's. Witness: they kept him off TV and out of the debates so that in 1996 he got 8%
of the vote. This will be a National campaign to write in Ron Paul.

There are many issues but McCain will push North American Union
giving up our soverignty!! He just went to Canada --talking the Prosperity Partnership that was signed with Mexico's Vincente Fox in SECRET. Of course it got out but it was signed.

George Bush should never have gone into Irag IMHO but he did say in his first month in office that he would not sign the Kyoto treaty on so-called "global warming" because it would ruin our economy. If you have been propagandized by our public schools (as two of my grandchildren have) you may think there is something to the idea that we have caused this. 31,000 top scientists signed a letter to the President stating facts refuting this idea. Those who are pushing it want CONTROL and MONEY. McCain and Obama are "on the bandwagon" as well as Al Gore, Michael Moore, etc. etc. etc.

Write in Ron Paul and TELL ALL YOUR FRIENDS even ENEMIES!

Sincerely, "

Wow! She rally is committed. :)

AJ Antimony
07-11-2008, 01:42 PM
Fail.

Writing in Paul does nothing. After 77 years you'd think she would have picked up on that now. Or at least have read the rules that one must register as a write-in to have their votes counted. Maybe she can explain how writing in Ron Paul is different than writing in Mickey Mouse.

Also why would she want to throw the election into the House of Representatives? I think Obama can win without their help.