PDA

View Full Version : Naming each event for the LSP

Bryan
07-11-2008, 12:22 PM
The way I'm seeing it, the Liberty Straw Poll is the name for the format / concept and there can be many different ones-- there has already been requests for ones in certain states for example.

So for the first event, dealing with congress, I thinking a good sub-name would be "Congressional Match-Up".

I'm totally open to suggestions but want to keep it respectable sounding and as intriguing as possible.

:)

Roxi
07-11-2008, 01:04 PM
and by first event you mean the entire 4 hour process? or will there be subcategories within the main event? and if so should each one of them have a theme associated with it. and by theme i really just mean with its own "title" and place in the event list, as well as generally pertaining to one subject or idea.

also ill be working on graphics this week, what size and format will your columns be set to, or at least what size do you want the banners and graphics. Also, when i experiment with graphics i come up with all kinds of crap first and then narrow it down, so don't be afraid to be like... i don't like it, or thats not what im looking for, because sometimes i go wayyyy out there (in the name of creativity of course, so no making fun :D)..

SO do you want me to post graphics in a thread for graphics here or email them directly to you

also if i decide to do any html work (im not sure if i want to get that started when whoever does the website will change it anyway, and i don't want to commit to doing the website) (not that im qualified really, i just dabble) do you want me to send that code to you since the site is redirecting here for now?

and do we have any volunteers to start on it yet? ha ha ha maybe mark, the guy that won the CFL contest would do it :D

Bryan
07-11-2008, 01:12 PM
and by first event you mean the entire 4 hour process? or will there be subcategories within the main event? and if so should each one of them have a theme associated with it. and by theme i really just mean with its own "title" and place in the event list, as well as generally pertaining to one subject or idea.
The first event being the whole four hour show and the entire related process- this time being with congressional candidates (no incumbents :)). Right now we'll just focus on one event at a time, so no list :) but yes, each one will be one subject, idea, etc.

also ill be working on graphics this week, what size and format will your columns be set to, or at least what size do you want the banners and graphics. Also, when i experiment with graphics i come up with all kinds of crap first and then narrow it down, so don't be afraid to be like... i don't like it, or thats not what im looking for, because sometimes i go wayyyy out there (in the name of creativity of course, so no making fun :D)..

SO do you want me to post graphics in a thread for graphics here or email them directly to you

also if i decide to do any html work (im not sure if i want to get that started when whoever does the website will change it anyway, and i don't want to commit to doing the website) (not that im qualified really, i just dabble) do you want me to send that code to you since the site is redirecting here for now?

and do we have any volunteers to start on it yet? ha ha ha maybe mark, the guy that won the CFL contest would do it :D
Great! Yeah, no kidding on Mark's work- sign him up for the graphics at least! We do really need some good graphics (which is why I'm not doing it!) :)

Send an e-mail to Suzu on the web site:
http://www.ronpaulforums.com/member.php?u=61

Roxi
07-11-2008, 01:31 PM
Suzu.... fantastic!

and yes im not nearly as good as most, but i try :) so ill work on some stuff