PDA

View Full Version : Ron Paul on Hannity 8-28-07

Derek Johnson
08-28-2007, 01:11 PM
I was on the Sean Hannity show today (1:50 CST). I tried to get on live yesterday, but his producer took my number and called me back today. I intended to 'enter' with the Alberto Gonzales event, then veer towards Ron Paul or at least Ron Paul issues/concerns.

As you might know, Ron Paul is a no no on neocon radio. In the last 10 minutes of the "live" show, Hannity decided to "trash the lines" which means each person gets a whopping 5 seconds on the air.

When Hannity came to me, I said "President Paul, President Paul, President Paul".
He responded with "Repeat after me: you're a looser, you're a looser, you're a looser".

The confusing part is that his show is "live" from 2-5 CST (3-6 EST), yet he was taking "live" broadcast calls before 2 CST. Huh?

Get on the airwaves. Believe it or not, there are a lot of eligible voters out there who have never heard of the name 'Ron Paul'. We can do a lot to change that.

bc2208
08-28-2007, 01:15 PM
I really don't like him.

surf
08-28-2007, 01:16 PM
forgive me, but f#ck that fat-ass. nice work.

SeanEdwards
08-28-2007, 01:18 PM
Funny. If you had actually followed Hannity's directions, you would have been calling him a loser. :D

VoteWriteIn
08-28-2007, 01:19 PM
Sean Vanity is a neo-con boot-licker...Neo-cons are NOT conservatives! They are fascists!

maggiebott
08-28-2007, 01:21 PM
I almost got on c-span on the Ed Shultz show. They said you're next and then the show ended and I was disconnected after holding on for a good 20 min.

I would have started by talking about Kucinch ending the war and moved on to Ron Paul and his plan but no luck.

Mister Grieves
08-28-2007, 01:21 PM
The confusing part is that his show is "live" from 2-5 CST (3-6 EST), yet he was taking "live" broadcast calls before 2 CST. Huh?

Congrats on getting on the show.

In regards to your question, I know some radio shows have a preview hour that is only aired in certain markets before they go nationwide. I don't know if Hannity is one of the programs that does this, but that is one possible explanation.

Marceline88
08-28-2007, 01:23 PM
Hannity is so right, let's all repeat after him everytime we call his show. "You're a loser, you're a loser, you're a loser." I love the sound of it. He's a great Amerikan.

LibertyEagle
08-28-2007, 01:26 PM
When Hannity came to me, I said "President Paul, President Paul, President Paul".
He responded with "Repeat after me: you're a looser, you're a looser, you're a looser".

You know, I sure hope it strikes others out there how very strange it is, not to mention disrespectful, to treat a 10 term Congressman with all the honors he has earned, this way. I wonder if it ever dawns on them... i.e. I wonder why Sean is being so disrespectful. After all, it was Reagan who said not to dis a fellow Republican. I just wonder if they ever stop to think. I hope.

Derek Johnson
08-28-2007, 01:35 PM
Funny. If you had actually followed Hannity's directions, you would have been calling him a loser. :D

Ha ha. Yup, if I had more time I could have pointed out that syntax snafu to him [during his neocon rage].

Remember, one of the MO(s) of these neocon shows (Ingram, Limbaugh, Levin etc) is to shield awareness of RP from the American mind. The screener will introduce you to your dial tone if you mention RP to them.

Derek Johnson
08-28-2007, 01:37 PM
I almost got on c-span on the Ed Shultz show. They said you're next and then the show ended and I was disconnected after holding on for a good 20 min.

I would have started by talking about Kucinch ending the war and moved on to Ron Paul and his plan but no luck.

I've been there, done that many times. Thanks for trying....you'll get through, just don't give up.

Derek Johnson
08-28-2007, 01:39 PM
forgive me, but f#ck that fat-ass.

This describes my sentiments....to the tee.

Derek Johnson
08-28-2007, 10:55 PM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ljT8iMOkudw

kickzman
08-28-2007, 11:15 PM
Sometimes when I see or hear Hannity I feel like grabbing a baseball bat and pummeling his ***** face in.

erblo
08-28-2007, 11:18 PM
Haha! I heard that on the show today and it made my day!

richard1984
08-28-2007, 11:25 PM
'That was awesome!!! Big ups!

Derek Johnson
08-28-2007, 11:25 PM
Haha! I heard that on the show today and it made my day!

The sweetest part was, during his neocon rage, he invoked me to call him a looser 3 times!

The 45 minute wait was well worth it.

ghemminger
08-28-2007, 11:27 PM
I was on the Sean Hannity show today (1:50 CST). I tried to get on live yesterday, but his producer took my number and called me back today. I intended to 'enter' with the Alberto Gonzales event, then veer towards Ron Paul or at least Ron Paul issues/concerns.

As you might know, Ron Paul is a no no on neocon radio. In the last 10 minutes of the "live" show, Hannity decided to "trash the lines" which means each person gets a whopping 5 seconds on the air.

Get on the airwaves. Believe it or not, there are a lot of eligible voters out there who have never heard of the name 'Ron Paul'. We can do a lot to change that.

Derek your my HERO!

speciallyblend
08-29-2007, 12:03 AM
We should have folks that hide the rp message until they are on,but we should also flood the screener with pro ron paul messages,just CONFUSE THEM MORE;) sounds fun to me;)

dmitchell
08-29-2007, 12:04 AM
Why didn't you say something intelligent?

trispear
08-29-2007, 12:37 AM
When Hannity came to me, I said "President Paul, President Paul, President Paul".Good job:)

You should have said "President Ron Paul" though. Some people who never heard of him might be confused and expecting whoever you are talking about having "Paul" as his first name. And it's hard to google just paul and get any valuable results.

Oh, and you should have followed Hannity's instructions:p

Akus
08-29-2007, 12:52 AM

loser

Just a friendly reminder:D

thehittgirl
08-29-2007, 12:54 AM
We should have folks that hide the rp message until they are on,but we should also flood the screener with pro ron paul messages,just CONFUSE THEM MORE;) sounds fun to me;)

We should seriously pick a day to do this. DeHannitize for Ron Paul Day.

Keith
08-29-2007, 04:23 AM
I just Googled President Paul and this came up as the first result:

Paul Kagame - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Paul Kagame (born October 23, 1957) is the current President of Rwanda

Revolution9
08-29-2007, 05:05 AM

Looser than what? A pair of size 42 hip hop pantaloons on a skeletonized crack monkey:D .. People.. It is spelt "loser". Loose is like noose.. Lose is like use..

Best
Randy

Revolution9
08-29-2007, 05:08 AM
loser

Just a friendly reminder:D

Oh..good. There are two of us who can spell on the whole internet..:eek: Now if I just clean the pot seeds out of my keyboard and figure out how to use a serif higher point font I can read consistently I may be able to prove that in my posts..rife with apparent typos as they can get at times..:D

Best
Randy

Revolution9
08-29-2007, 05:10 AM
Why didn't you say something intelligent?

It was Sean hannity.. Who would have noticed?

Best
Randy

Derek Johnson
08-29-2007, 07:43 AM
Looser than what? A pair of size 42 hip hop pantaloons on a skeletonized crack monkey:D .. People.. It is spelt "loser". Loose is like noose.. Lose is like use..

Best
Randy

Corrected I stand, hey thanks Randy.

Let's get the good RP name on the airwaves. Do one per week, this alone could be a difference maker in name recognition.

President RON Paul!

Bro.Butch
08-29-2007, 10:36 AM
You know, I sure hope it strikes others out there how very strange it is, not to mention disrespectful, to treat a 10 term Congressman with all the honors he has earned, this way. I wonder if it ever dawns on them... i.e. I wonder why Sean is being so disrespectful. After all, it was Reagan who said not to dis a fellow Republican. I just wonder if they ever stop to think. I hope.

Vannity does what his producers direct him to do so he and his can live the lifestyle they do ! He is a lackey and noone should ever forget. Ron Paul wants to change American foreign policy, Vannity's handlers cannot allow that to happen and Vannity will never say anything good about RP. If he did he could lose that high salary he is given to lead the masses...:mad:

JMO-and a few others-
www.youtube.com/watch?v=1pLRWiqNsnY&NR=1
The News DEFINERS (4:32) !:(

I wouldn't waste a minute of my time listening to him, and tell everyone you know he is nothing more than a mouthpiece for the globalist military-industrial complex. A GREAT AMERICAN ?!?(lol) Treason is still a hanging offense in America...:)