PDA

View Full Version : Fun Time At the March

Primbs
07-11-2008, 06:57 AM
People are arriving and having a good time.

Roxi
07-11-2008, 07:00 AM
keep us updated...

it sucks not being there, im used to being on the frontlines, not on the forums listening to what happens :(

libertarian4321
07-11-2008, 07:05 AM
People are arriving and having a good time.

Wish I could have been there, but I can only get so much time off.

At least I can get to Minnesota for the CFL rally.

SnappleLlama
07-11-2008, 07:17 AM
I wish I didn't have to work today, or I'd be there, too :(

My ex-BF and I are arriving early, early, early tomorrow, though!! We're listening to Fugazi albums on the drive down...it doesn't get any better than D.C. punk!!

JS4Pat
07-11-2008, 07:34 AM
Flying out in an hour.
See you in DC.

Jeremy
07-11-2008, 07:44 AM

My ex-BF and I are arriving early, early, early tomorrow, though!! We're listening to Fugazi albums on the drive down...it doesn't get any better than D.C. punk!!

you're "ex-BF"?????????????

Doesn't the "ex" imply that you wouldn't do anything together anymore ?????????????

SnappleLlama
07-11-2008, 07:58 AM
you're "ex-BF"?????????????

Doesn't the "ex" imply that you wouldn't do anything together anymore ?????????????

LOL! He's my best friend...it was a tragic break-up, though. Ah still lurve the guy...

BUT WE HAVE UNITED FOR RON PAUL!!!

brandon
07-11-2008, 08:03 AM
LOL! He's my best friend...it was a tragic break-up, though. Ah still lurve the guy...

BUT WE HAVE UNITED FOR RON PAUL!!!

ahhh, hanging out with the ex is never ever a good idea. I have learned this from experience, many times. :D Good luck!

brandon
07-11-2008, 08:05 AM
Work is going to go sooo slow today. I might have to sneak out an hour early to start my 3 hour drive down to camp mawavi

SnappleLlama
07-11-2008, 08:06 AM
ahhh, hanging out with the ex is never ever a good idea. I have learned this from experience, many times. :D Good luck!

I guess I shouldn't mention that we're roommates, then? LOL! :)

pauletteNV
07-11-2008, 08:10 AM
O.K. so now my envious vibes are rising high on my neck! All of you lucky, fortunate, ones need to remember those of us who could not attend and log in and give us feedback, please......K?
One word of advice, sorry it's the Mom in me and I can't help but worry, do not join in any unnecessary rowdiness. There maybe planted troublemakers and you don't want to be a part of it. Remember, "they" don't want this to be peaceful or meaningful and are capable of shenanigans. O.K....now: Go have an uplifting, ridiculously fun time on behalf of all of us! We are there in spirit!

brandon
07-11-2008, 08:10 AM
I guess I shouldn't mention that we're roommates, then? LOL! :)

wow, you're a much braver person than me! Let me guess, you dumped him?

brandon
07-11-2008, 08:13 AM
O.K. so now my envious vibes are rising high on my neck!

Ha! So now you know what all of us non-nevada residents feel like everytime you post some cool story about Nevada! ;)

All of you lucky, fortunate, ones need to remember those of us who could not attend and log in and give us feedback, please......K?

I'll try my best. I'm bringing a video camera

amy31416
07-11-2008, 08:15 AM

Fugazi is awesome road trip music. :)

ronpaulhawaii
07-11-2008, 08:16 AM
I'll be getting and posting what I can. Will try to set up a Justin.TV feed tomorrow - No promises...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=e4x1xbG4ay0

SnappleLlama
07-11-2008, 08:23 AM
wow, you're a much braver person than me! Let me guess, you dumped him?

Nah, he dumped me...can't handle a real relationship, I guess. I never DID find out why he dumped me....ah, well. :confused:

D.C., here we come!!! I am SO PUMPED for this!!

SnappleLlama
07-11-2008, 08:24 AM
Fugazi is awesome road trip music. :)

I know, I know!!! w0000000t!!!

pauletteNV
07-11-2008, 08:51 AM
I'll be getting and posting what I can. Will try to set up a Justin.TV feed tomorrow - No promises...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=e4x1xbG4ay0

Oh, I know you'll all think of us back here in dullsville :rolleyes: All efforts appreciated ronpaulhawaii and brandonyates!

Thanks Brandon....yup, we had some cool and exciting Patriot activity here...but it is certainly not "cool" right now! Yesterday 104 degrees and smokey from the Calfiornia fires, but at least low humidity.
Just go have a ton of fun and let people know how we feel about Ron Paul and the Campaign for Liberty!