PDA

View Full Version : RP on Alex Jones show today (Aug 28)

WannaBfree
08-28-2007, 12:16 PM
coming up shortly after the Aaron Russo interview

http://www.prisonplanet.com/
(click 'listen live" on the left)

http://www.infowars.com/
(click "listen now" at the top)

show will also be streamed repeatedly until tomorrow's show

ThePieSwindler
08-28-2007, 12:34 PM
comin on now.

VoteWriteIn
08-28-2007, 12:36 PM
bump, he's on right now... tune in!

Shink
08-28-2007, 12:41 PM
Listen up, people. Iran plans, the draft.

lucius
08-28-2007, 12:46 PM
"Our job is to get the truth out..."

Derek Johnson
08-28-2007, 01:13 PM
RP did a great job, as always.

VoteWriteIn
08-28-2007, 03:17 PM
Ron Paul: Iran Attack On Within A Year
Presidential candidate says Neo-Cons waiting for right opportunity
http://www.prisonplanet.com/articles/august2007/280807_iran_attack.htm

V-rod
08-28-2007, 03:20 PM
Coming from someone who chatted in person with Alex Jones, fuck him. He DID IT AGAIN to Ron Paul.
Alex Jones always been a blowhard opportunist. Ron Paul speaks about the neocons and war issues intellectually, and Alex Jones decides to make it his "official scoop" and run with it.

WannaBfree
08-28-2007, 03:38 PM
RP on now again

mconder
08-28-2007, 03:41 PM
Was that Ron Paul's dog in the background?

jjschless
08-28-2007, 03:41 PM
I fully believe that BushCo wants to attack Iran. Infact if Iraq was not such a mess we would be in Iran right now. The PNAC has stated that it's goal is to attack Iran, Iraq and Afganistan.

RevolutionSD
08-28-2007, 03:42 PM
Coming from someone who chatted in person with Alex Jones, fuck him. He DID IT AGAIN to Ron Paul.
Alex Jones always been a blowhard opportunist. Ron Paul speaks about the neocons and war issues intellectually, and Alex Jones decides to make it his "official scoop" and run with it.

WHAT DID ALEX JONES DO?
Sounds like your hatred of Alex Jones is getting in the way of your story. What you said makes little sense, especially when you don't explain what you're talking about.

mconder
08-28-2007, 03:44 PM
and that the Bush administration is simply waiting for the right opportunity, or event on which to blame Iran, before launching the assault.

He did not say, "or event." I agree Alex Jones is an opportunist and I question his commitment to freedom when he does stuff like this. Seems like he is in it for the notoriety and/or money...unlike Ron Paul.

RevolutionSD
08-28-2007, 03:47 PM
and that the Bush administration is simply waiting for the right opportunity, or event on which to blame Iran, before launching the assault.

He did not say, "or event." I agree Alex Jones is an opportunist and I question his commitment to freedom when he does stuff like this. Seems like he is in it for the notoriety and/or money...unlike Ron Paul.

Ron Paul said "incident".
So Alex Jones calling it an "event" instead of an "incident" is being an opportunist?
Please explain rationally.

WannaBfree
08-28-2007, 04:10 PM
I fully believe that BushCo wants to attack Iran. Infact if Iraq was not such a mess we would be in Iran right now. The PNAC has stated that it's goal is to attack Iran, Iraq and Afganistan.

They'll need Syria too to complete the pipeline from the Caspian Sea.

Shink
08-28-2007, 04:14 PM
They'll need Syria too to complete the pipeline from the Caspian Sea.

Yep. Formerly called the Unocal pipeline. Not sure what they're calling it these days, but the march to the sea will not be stopped without Ron Paul.

constituent
08-28-2007, 04:14 PM
i thought that was a pretty solid piece on . v-rod, i'd be interested to know what you mean by HE DID IT AGAIN.

LibertyEagle
08-28-2007, 04:17 PM
i thought that was a pretty solid piece on . v-rod, i'd be interested to know what you mean by HE DID IT AGAIN.

http://www.antiwar.com/blog/2007/07/14/the-politicos-brazen-lies-about-ron-paul/

WannaBfree
08-28-2007, 04:23 PM
Yep. Formerly called the Unocal pipeline. Not sure what they're calling it these days...

freedom, democracy and liberation ;)

constituent
08-28-2007, 04:24 PM
libertyeagle, should i give the same response to the same article?

you're still wrong.

furthermore, AGAIN implies that alex jones did something AGAIN, not last time... nor that politico chose to say that alex jones put words in his mouth (which he didn't, you're still wrong as all the old threads for those caring to find out, only prove)....

LibertyEagle
08-28-2007, 04:27 PM
Yeah, constituent, EVERYONE is wrong. You, on the other hand, are right. heh

constituent
08-28-2007, 04:28 PM
agitator, instigator.... it never ends w/ you does it?

go cry to townhall about it.

constituent
08-28-2007, 04:29 PM
and who is everyone?

LibertyEagle
08-28-2007, 04:45 PM

Look. YOU asked a question. I provided a link to go towards answering your question. YOU are the one going on and on. If YOU didn't want an answer, YOU shouldn't have asked the question.

RevolutionSD
08-28-2007, 04:47 PM
Liberty Eagle, please explain in your words what you have against Alex Jones and WHY, as no one else on the board seems to be able to do.

dseisner
08-28-2007, 04:47 PM
Can you guys keep the personal battles to PMs? Let's talk about the interview and spread love.

However, Liberty, don't you think you should be giving AJ a little more love? I listened to the interview he did last time with RP and I did not hear him twist RP's words. He asked him "911 agenda-based" questions and RP answered the best way he could. AJ is doing a terrific service to this country. Anybody hear this interview yet?

LibertyEagle
08-28-2007, 04:48 PM
The only thing I did was provide a link. If you choose to discount the article. Fine.

I'm done.

NoxTwilight
08-28-2007, 04:53 PM
Well I shall wait until the Ron Paul portion is posted on ronpaulaudio.com I cannot listen to AJ ranting for another minute. I might agree with some of his points but he gives me a headache lol

WannaBfree
08-28-2007, 05:42 PM
Well I shall wait until the Ron Paul portion is posted on ronpaulaudio.com I cannot listen to AJ ranting for another minute. I might agree with some of his points but he gives me a headache lol

lol I understand. I don't think Alex was in such a ranting mood today. RP appears in the 3rd hour after the broadcast of an Aaron Russo interview (which is very calm). I'll try to post another heads up when RP is about to be on :)

Give me liberty
08-28-2007, 05:43 PM

he gives you headaches? lol alex jones give's me more headaches when he talks about the Russian's Fasle Flag lol and then goes on the attack on the russian's.

I really dont know why alex jones is against russia, russia is the only country who haveing been standing against The Eu.

constituent
08-28-2007, 05:48 PM
V-ROD

Where did Alex Jones "Do it again?" and what was it?

I keep hearing this as an excuse for why alex jones sucks, or whatever, but when and where did he do 'it?' and no, some blog is not an answer... a direct quote is an answer.

again, I am asking V-ROD who made the initial statement.

ThePieSwindler
08-28-2007, 06:07 PM
thought it was a very good interview, very on point, and alex really did a great job and promoting Ron Paul and showing his support, even though he and Ron both admit they do not agree on the 9/11 issue. That shows Alex is a genuine patriot, and not just a mindless truther who puts their agenda above getting Ron elected and restoring open government... like this guy: http://www.searchronpaul.com/

WannaBfree
08-28-2007, 06:25 PM
That shows Alex is a genuine patriot, and not just a mindless truther who puts their agenda above getting Ron elected and restoring open government... like this guy: http://www.searchronpaul.com/

actually, the searchRP website had problems with anti-RP people trying to shut it down. So in the end he gave up (maybe had to) and changed his website to what you see now.

WannaBfree
08-28-2007, 06:29 PM
since this was bumped by my last post, I might as well mention that we are now about in the middle of the Aaron Russo interview so RP will be on again fairly soon.

WannaBfree
08-28-2007, 06:35 PM
Rp On Now!

ThePieSwindler
08-28-2007, 06:47 PM
actually, the searchRP website had problems with anti-RP people trying to shut it down. So in the end he gave up (maybe had to) and changed his website to what you see now.

notice the second part, where he says he no longer supports ron paul because he has sold out millions of truthers or whatever? Yeah. Thats what i was talking about

V-rod
08-28-2007, 07:06 PM
V-ROD

Where did Alex Jones "Do it again?" and what was it?

I keep hearing this as an excuse for why alex jones sucks, or whatever, but when and where did he do 'it?' and no, some blog is not an answer... a direct quote is an answer.

again, I am asking V-ROD who made the initial statement.
Here it is
http://infowars.com/archives/2007/july/07-13-07.html
Just like several years ago in Halloween he did a show about how Barbara Bush stated she will kill anyone who hurts her son, which was taken from a passing quote on Larry King Live. Jones put up this Huge scary pic of Barbara Bush on his frontpage. Yes he was acting like he was dead serious about it, and some of us knew he was doing it just to fill in time, but a lot of his listeners take every word of his as gospel. Throwing out these ridiculous things like he did to Ron Paul is just irresponsible. He has a right to mention these potential dangers, but blowing things out of proportion all the time to suit his image is not right in my opinion.

I do not hate Alex Jones. I used to listen to him alot and liked what he had to say until I realized he demagogues every little news story to sell his "documentaries".
Face it, Alex Jones probably doesn't wholeheartedly believe half the exaggeration he says. He is a media PERSONALITY, and he plays it well, and I find it entertaining because 80% of his radio show he talks a great deal of sense when he is not ranting. I still have a respect for him, but I will still criticize him when twists his guests words into sound bytes to suit his own purpose.
When have we heard Ron Paul saying we got to keep an eye out for government agents staging TERROR attacks? The Gulf of Tonkin wasn't some planned conspiracy by the Illuminati, but it was used by our leaders to justify a war.

WannaBfree
08-28-2007, 07:12 PM
notice the second part, where he says he no longer supports ron paul because he has sold out millions of truthers or whatever? Yeah. Thats what i was talking about

Wow - I didn't see that! Well that's too bad. I guess he doesn't realize that politically, RP can't say anything other than what he does say, regardless of what he would think. I guess 911 is a really important issue to this guy, and I would guess that he's now a Kucinich supporter (see link). I would think that just the fact that RP supports a new investigation would be enough. Oh well. Maybe he'll come around before the election...

http://video.google.com/videoplay?docid=4722692759069979471

constituent
08-28-2007, 07:14 PM
VROD

The Gulf of Tonkin wasn't some planned conspiracy by the Illuminati

I don't believe the 'incident' ever actually happened did it? Correct me if i'm wrong, but the whole controversy over the Gulf of Tonkin was that it was a staged event.

So when Ron Paul warns of another Gulf of Tonkin style incident, what is he refering to if not some sort of staged provocation?

V-rod
08-28-2007, 07:21 PM
Gulf of Tonkin was hotheads overstepping their bounds, then lying about it later to save face. It wasn't an engineered event to get us into war.

Ron Paul doesn't want someone to F' up and use any excuse they can to forward their goals when it seems convenient. Like 9/11 and Bush to go to Iraq, and no, 9/11 wasn't an "inside" job like Jones said it is. Some of his listeners are not truthers.

constituent
08-28-2007, 07:33 PM
kinda like the u.s.s. maine wasn't an engineered event?

that'll tell us once and for all i suppose... when the good dr starts talking about the U.S.S. Maine.

V-rod
08-28-2007, 07:41 PM
There is no definite proof of what happened to the Maine. But in those days right at the end of the Industrial Revolution, there were accidents like that all the time. Could of been the Spanish, but I doubt it. That didn't stop the U.S. from using it as an excuse to go to war. Sounds like Bush and 9/11 again doesn't it?

Zydeco
08-28-2007, 10:48 PM
Alex Jones is a patriot, and so is Ron Paul for going on his show repeatedly.