PDA

View Full Version : Youtube of Ron Paul on Iran 7/10/2008

LiveToWin
07-10-2008, 05:27 PM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=l1y47K29J1o

SamuraisWisdom
07-10-2008, 05:39 PM
lol He called the Russians 'The Soviets' right at the end. Oops!! Brushing that aside, that was a very intelligent and rational plea to the Congress. He made his case fairly well in typical Paul fashion and he made the important point that Iran tested the missiles only after Israel went through with their war games. Good to see he's still doing what he does. Too bad the place seemed empty though...

robert4rp08
07-10-2008, 05:59 PM
lol He called the Russians 'The Soviets' right at the end. Oops!! Brushing that aside, that was a very intelligent and rational plea to the Congress. He made his case fairly well in typical Paul fashion and he made the important point that Iran tested the missiles only after Israel went through with their war games. Good to see he's still doing what he does. Too bad the place seemed empty though...

Love that man. The chair seemed a bit frazzled after his time was up... haha

purplechoe
07-10-2008, 06:30 PM
thank you for posting that!

newbitech
07-10-2008, 06:45 PM
After I watched this I was excited and got the feeling that our country is finally starting to turn around. Then I realize it was Ron Paul speaking and immediately became depressed.
/sarcasm

Did anyone else sigh or take a deep breath after his time was up?

madRazor
07-10-2008, 07:12 PM
After I watched this I was excited and got the feeling that our country is finally starting to turn around. Then I realize it was Ron Paul speaking and immediately became depressed.
/sarcasm

Did anyone else sigh or take a deep breath after his time was up?

Exactly, I wanted to hope that maybe our emails and calls are getting through to people in Congress?

But I'll believe it when I see that res smacked down...