PDA

View Full Version : IMHO Ron Paul will not win unless...

rhexis
08-28-2007, 11:58 AM
I tend to believe that RP will continue to be marginalized by the press and ignored as a serious candidate unless he starts drops calculated truth bombs that the press will not have the self control to ignore. Something that is shocking, because it has gone unsaid, but so true that it will cause him to eventually gain supporters just by the sheer irrefutability of it. I'm being very general here... There are many things he could say. He just needs to find that one point where he has the most cameras on him, let it fly, and back it up. I also tend to think that RP might be running a too positive campaign, is this a detriment to him?

One last opinion... I think RP needs to pick a VP who is well known and perhaps unlikely. Someone who will stimulate the imaginations of the everyday voter who might otherwise vote for Hillary or Giuliani because that's all they hear about on CNN or Fox News. Someone who can spread the message to both liberals and what passes as conservatives these days.

Rhexis

Sematary
08-28-2007, 12:00 PM
That's what he's doing in the debates, isn't it? It was the truth that propelled his campaign from utter anonymity to an internet sensation and beyond. We should thank Rudy for that.

mconder
08-28-2007, 12:03 PM
Something that is shocking, because it has gone unsaid, but so true that it will cause him to eventually gain supporters just by the sheer irrefutability of it.

The one about the General Controller of the United States saying that an economic doomsday is coming should be good enough.

yoshimaroka
08-28-2007, 12:09 PM
All 30,000+ Meetup members mobilize and get aggressive, we win.

30,000 x 100$ in donations is 3 million dollars
Each member gets another 4 people to donate 100$, Ron Paul's campaign receives 12 million dollars in donations.

30,000+ go to New Hampshire.

I mean this is so freakin' vital! It's our future!
Just have to sacrifice for a few months.

"The one about the General Controller of the United States saying that an economic doomsday is coming should be good enough."
We have to get David Walker to attend the Philly Liberty Rally.

michaelwise
08-28-2007, 12:10 PM
I would like to here Ron say on national TV; the Privately Owned Federal Reserve Bank Corporation should be abolished for their mismanagement of our economy. Also point out, if the government needed to borrow money, they could do it at 0 percent interest.