PDA

View Full Version : Potential Fri-night event with Dick Heller

ronpaulhawaii
07-10-2008, 02:07 PM
Dick Heller, the man at the heart of the recent Supreme Court 2nd Amendment ruling, in favor of individual rights, is considering a run for congress.

We are working on a reception for Fri. night. The event at Mr. Smith's will only hold a limited number and we are building this as an alternative.

I am going to see about securing a venue in a few minutes and will update this thread

Kotin
07-10-2008, 02:17 PM
I'm in, I just landed!

yongrel
07-10-2008, 02:17 PM
yay!

porcupine
07-10-2008, 04:51 PM
He lives in DC so is he planning on running for DC's non-voting congressional seat? Seeing as the city is 97% Democrat, he'd have to win the Dem primary to have a prayer.

ronpaulhawaii
07-11-2008, 12:34 AM
He lives in DC so is he planning on running for DC's non-voting congressional seat? Seeing as the city is 97% Democrat, he'd have to win the Dem primary to have a prayer.

There is more to politics than winning a seat...

Anyway, there is little chance for anything tomorrow, last minute scheduling is a bitch.

Now looking at an aftermarch gig...

The good news is that we may have just gotten him in the speakers line-up and it will basically be his first chance to speak openly about the case...

Regardless of a slot, I am stoked he will be there. They are talking about getting copies the the syllabus for him to autograph for people at the book-signing...

The man, and his team, made history - Be a part of it :D

Anyway, here is DebK, from earlier today.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=J2m09vi4eyM

:)