PDA

View Full Version : A note on Ron Paul's endorsements. IMPORTANT.

Neil Kiernan Stephenson
07-10-2008, 11:57 AM
I am running for Congress in Michigan's 10th district, and I talked with Tom Lasardo the other day about getting Ron Paul's endorsement. He informed me that Ron Paul will not endorse anyone who is running against an incumbent Republican. So just a heads up. I know a lot of people won't support a candidate who is not endorsed by Ron Paul, but make sure you take a look at their opponents. As it is possible the only reason they didn't get the endorsement is because their opponent is an incumbent Republican.

My website is still under construction, but it's nks2008.com

Neil Kiernan Stephenson
Libertarian for Congress in Michigan's 10th District

kylejack
07-10-2008, 12:08 PM
I think this is fairly common knowledge. This is why most candidates seeking his endorsement are running as Ron Paul Republicans. Thanks for the heads up, though.

Jeremy
07-10-2008, 12:17 PM
I think this is fairly common knowledge. This is why most candidates seeking his endorsement are running as Ron Paul Republicans. Thanks for the heads up, though.

Or because they're a part of the Republican Party... :rolleyes:

I'm sure they don't join a party because they hear RP wouldn't give an official endorsement... I'm also sure most of these people didn't have to change their party

tonesforjonesbones
07-10-2008, 12:17 PM
I know I posted on this thread..wonder what happened to my post? tones

kylejack
07-10-2008, 12:25 PM
Or because they're a part of the Republican Party... :rolleyes:

I'm sure they don't join a party because they hear RP wouldn't give an official endorsement... I'm also sure most of these people didn't have to change their party

go away stormcommander, I do not wish to converse with your type

Jeremy
07-10-2008, 12:26 PM
go away stormcommander, I do not wish to converse with your type

why not :(

(my last post wasn't supposed to sound sarcastic...)

kylejack
07-10-2008, 12:37 PM
You have a funny way of showing it, using the eye-roll avatar. Anyway, I wasn't saying that Ron Paul Republicans are all conversions from other parties, but it is true that many of them are. Murray Sabrin, as an example.

Jeremy
07-10-2008, 12:42 PM
But both Murray and Ron did the same thing: Republican first, Libertarian for a bit, then Republican again