PDA

View Full Version : A note on Ron Paul's endorsements. IMPORTANT.

Neil Kiernan Stephenson
07-10-2008, 11:17 AM
I am running for Congress in Michigan's 10th district, and I talked with Tom Lasardo the other day about getting Ron Paul's endorsement. He informed me that Ron Paul will not endorse anyone who is running against an incumbent Republican. So just a heads up. I know a lot of people won't support a candidate who is not endorsed by Ron Paul, but make sure you take a look at their opponents. As it is possible the only reason they didn't get the endorsement is because their opponent is an incumbent Republican.

My website is still under construction, but it's nks2008.com

tonesforjonesbones
07-10-2008, 11:21 AM
Yes...I posted an article about this very issue. Nobody responded to it and it went into the annals of time/space. Ron Paul , because of party, can not endorse candidates form other parties either and that is why he isn't endorsing either Baldwin or Barr. His hands are tied..he could lose his congressional seat. He must only hint. There is only so much he can do. TONES

SnappleLlama
07-10-2008, 11:22 AM
I am running for Congress in Michigan's 10th district, and I talked with Tom Lasardo the other day about getting Ron Paul's endorsement. He informed me that Ron Paul will not endorse anyone who is running against an incumbent Republican. So just a heads up. I know a lot of people won't support a candidate who is not endorsed by Ron Paul, but make sure you take a look at their opponents. As it is possible the only reason they didn't get the endorsement is because their opponent is an incumbent Republican.

Hey! I've added your site to the Revolution Links list at the Cat Herder site (under political candidates):

http://www.operationcatherder.com/index.php/Grassroots_Roadmap

:)

Neil Kiernan Stephenson
07-10-2008, 11:49 AM
Thanks a lot! I will need all the help I can get. My opponent Candice Miller is a total neo-con who endorsed Rudy Guiliani for President. She is a deeply entrenched incumbent.

tmaddox
07-10-2008, 12:19 PM

I heard this a while back. It's just another way the GOP works real hard to suppress Truth and Liberty. I'm an Independant running on a third party ticket. I've been a Dr. Paul supporter for years. The last time I saw him I told him I hoped to be serving with him next year. This could be a big year for our second Revolution.

www.votetravismaddox.com

SnappleLlama
07-10-2008, 12:34 PM
I heard this a while back. It's just another way the GOP works real hard to suppress Truth and Liberty. I'm an Independant running on a third party ticket. I've been a Dr. Paul supporter for years. The last time I saw him I told him I hoped to be serving with him next year. This could be a big year for our second Revolution.

www.votetravismaddox.com

I just added you to the links list, as well! Good luck, guys!!

http://www.operationcatherder.com/index.php/Grassroots_Roadmap

tmaddox
07-10-2008, 12:36 PM
Thank you so much.