PDA

View Full Version : Ron Paul, Right Again.... More Proof

UtahApocalypse
07-10-2008, 09:59 AM
I would not doubt that in the last couple days a few of you have made this same connection that I have. I guess it's just to simple of a concept for the media, or pundits to pick it up.Now what is it that I am referring too? What is the big deal that has been totally ignored?

Foreign Policy: Non-Intervention and True Diplomacy Work

So here we are years into the Iraq war, and days from war with Iran. How have we got to this point? Well mostly it was based on lies, deception, and twisting of facts form the U.S. Administration. There is something else though a bit simpler, and more sensible to explain it. With both Iraq, and now Iran we put up many threats. We constantly play 'Bully' by telling them do it our way, or face the consequences. Rather then reaching any sort of peace this aggression just creates more tension and anger against America.

Lets look at a few events, and the results in the last few days....

First off in Iran. How have we been working to peace with the Iranian leader. Well from what I can see, we have placed a naval fleet off their shore. We are flying surveillance flights along the border. Reports have come out that we have 'black ops' running within that country. We constantly are boasting about how we will attack Iran if they do not comply with our demands over Nuclear fuel. We threaten constantly about action if they do anything with Israel.

Where has this all gotten us? Well Iran has dug thousands of graves preparing to "bury the invaders" they have moved entire military forces closer to the border. The biggest thing is they now have tested their missile capability and shown that they can easily hit anywhere in the region. Seems all of our threats, and demands have only bolstered them to prepare for the DEFENSE of their country from our invasion. Way to start peace huh?

Now lets look at the flip side of the Foreign Policy arguement.

North Korea. With this country who we have been in a stalemate with for over 50 years we used another approach. Even before the Iraq war North Korea had outright admitted to having nuclear capabilities and weapons. (We did not invade them for weapons they HAD, yet invaded Iraq for weapons that were a fantasy. thats another story...) Anyways, last year we were much on the same track with North Korea as we now are taking with Iran. Even North Korea had gotten to the point of testing medium range ballistic missiles.

Something has changed though.... Over the last year we actually began to talk with the North Korean government. We did so in a friendly way. We stopped being aggressive. A big change is rather then threaten more action against them for not complying, we have offered peaceful relations for doing so. We have agreed to remove them as a 'Terrorist Sponsor' if they will start to reduce weapons, and facilities used for a nuclear program.

In the last few days has North Korea been getting troops ready? have they been testing new weapons? any type of saber rattling? NO. They have started dismantling facilities, they have been more open, they are wanting to start free trade. Quite a different response then what were getting with Iran.

Peace is possible, with all Nations. The road to peace is not by war though. that should just be a given. It takes peaceful, heart filled diplomacy. You have to be open to trade, talking, having a relationship of friendship. Non-Intervention is not just the sensible way to avoid foreign relations nightmares, it is the only way.

Damon Talbot

Please feel free to post to any blog, and digg. Please give my credit. I hope that you all feel the same as I do. I also hope that more people can see this since the media is completely avoiding it.

UtahApocalypse
07-10-2008, 01:33 PM
shameless self bump

liberalnurse
07-10-2008, 01:49 PM
Here, Here, Well said.. We have only just begun the battle..Peace..