PDA

View Full Version : Gotta go? A little tidbit I found...

filmgeek
07-10-2008, 09:54 AM
Ok, so I just googled "D.C public restrooms" and, yes, I've heard the horror stories in the past (I also believe that the march organizers obtained port-o-potties?? *crosses fingers*)...

...still....

In my search I came across this link with a little bit of info. I don't know exactly how useful it is, but it might help.

Please be aware that the public restrooms in DC can be unpleasant AND you might encounter very weird individuals in them. If it's at all possible, take a buddy in with you. We've indicated which restrooms tend to have National Park Service rangers in the vicinity -- if anything should happen to you or someone in your party, notify them immediately.
You should also expect that there will be no paper towels and often no toilet paper in public restrooms. We suggest you always carry tissues or something similar just in case.

Click here for the rest of the site with some restroom locations (http://www.kittytours.org/preview/pregonow.htm)

berrybunches
07-10-2008, 10:18 AM
Ok, so I just googled "D.C public restrooms" and, yes, I've heard the horror stories in the past (I also believe that the march organizers obtained port-o-potties?? *crosses fingers*)...

...still....

In my search I came across this link with a little bit of info. I don't know exactly how useful it is, but it might help.

Click here for the rest of the site with some restroom locations (http://www.kittytours.org/preview/pregonow.htm)

Wow its pretty sad when porta potties are preferred to their restrooms!
I don't think I have ever heard of anyone crossing their fingers for a porta john! LOL

But that is very good to know especially being a woman. Thanks for the heads up!

filmgeek
07-10-2008, 10:21 AM
Wow its pretty sad when porta potties are preferred to their restrooms!
I don't think I have ever heard of anyone crossing their fingers for a porta john! LOL

But that is very good to know especially being a woman. Thanks for the heads up!

ROFL!! No problem!

I don't think I have ever, in my life, crossed my fingers for a porta john until today!

But...yah, as a fellow woman, its nice to know the locations of public restrooms in case the port-o-potties get a little... ripe. :p