PDA

View Full Version : Jim Rogers: the Fed's Days Are Numbered

WarDog
07-09-2008, 11:56 PM
http://link.brightcove.com/services/link/bcpid1137692012/bctid1564399577

Mach
07-10-2008, 12:33 AM
I wish....... sooner or later they'll just totally bottom the dollar out so that they can come out with a great solution like an Amero or something.......... just like the great depression, tragedy makes the people in general weak and of course they "help" the people. If the Federal Reserve ever fails it won't be actual, it will be a front, whatever comes after them would have a different name but it would be a much better solution for the whole world....etc...etc......

Truth Warrior
07-10-2008, 01:24 AM
Will the replacement merely be worse?

hillbilly123069
07-10-2008, 02:13 AM
Will the replacement merely be worse?
It will demonstrate that this is the End of Days. We alone have the ability to stop this. Call me a nut, but that IS where this going.

Truth Warrior
07-10-2008, 02:17 AM
It will demonstrate that this is the End of Days. We alone have the ability to stop this. Call me a nut, but that IS where this going.
It doesn't sound any too nutty to me. Puzzle pieces seem to be falling into place, as predicted.

Thanks! :)

Fox McCloud
07-10-2008, 02:33 AM
I think the Mogambo is more on the money; "never underestimate a government's ability and power to print money and to do anything in their power to keep the system going".

he then went on to describe how if the gold or silver standard were to become popular they may even come out with a new type of silver certificate that's not backed by anything, other than it saying "silver certificate on it"....and he went on to say the average American would just nod his head and be happy thinking that they suddenly had a strong currency then.

Either way, all central banks inflate...and if he thinks that the ECB, or the likes will fight inflation, he's dead wrong...they may fight it now, but they have a vested interest in one another.

Also, what happens, when the Euro becomes the world's reserve currency? The same thing with the USD--they'll realize they can do the same tricks we've done to get rich, take advantage of cheap labor, and sub-due the world, as we have done (I wouldn't be surprised if they started having military adventures as we have done as well)....it's just the natural bent of fiat money-it destroys itself one way or another.

I don't really think we'll reach that point though--I have a feeling when the USD and economy collapses, we'll take the world with us...and it'll likely be a head-long jump into world government....I'm not so sure if there will be regionalized unions first, then a world union--as G. Edward Griffin pointed out, if conditions are right, and the people are scared, the powers that be that run the new world order can hijack things and move them in their direction VERY quickly.

Truth Warrior
07-10-2008, 02:49 AM
Yep, when 6% of the worlds people account for 25% of the world GDP, if we sneeze the world catches pneumonia. Maybe that's just the plan and the agenda of TPTB US take down.