PDA

View Full Version : Attack of the 50 foot monster

cjhowe
08-28-2007, 10:47 AM
Whether it be the Federal Reserve, Federal Income Tax, Distrust of Government, Corruption, etc, why is it that some people have to turn these cockroaches into 50 foot monsters from outer space?

We deal with cockroaches every day. Americans are fully capable of dealing with the problems as they exist. We don't need to scare people and make the world of hyperbole seem like the world in which we exist.

Every issue that has a conspiracy tied into it takes a problem that needs a solution in and of it self and makes it into something much larger than it really is. Is propaganda the only way to get someone interested in an issue? Or can we present the problem to people in truthful terms and let them know the impact that has on their lives?

fsk
08-28-2007, 10:55 AM
The problem with the Federal Reserve, Income Tax, and Government is that they're inescapable. If I don't like cockroaches, I can kill them, hire an exterminator, or move.

If I don't like the Federal Reserve, I have no other options. I can't use a competing monetary system, because I still have to pay income taxes in Federal Reserve Notes.

If I don't like the income tax, I have no other options. Every time I work, I have to turn over 40-50% of what I produce to the Federal government. The income tax makes me a government slave. The very act of working supports government and the bad guys.

If I don't like the government, I have no other choices. Other countries are as bad as the USA or worse. If I think the government's police are being abusive, I can't hire my own private police force to protect me from them. If I think the government's courts are unfair, I can't go to a competing court.

Government is bad because it has a legally unbreakable monopoly.

If I think that Wal-Mart is being unreasonable, I can shop at another store. If I think the government is being unreasonable, I am stuck.

Darren McFillintheBlank
08-28-2007, 11:00 AM

cjhowe
08-28-2007, 11:15 AM
The problem with the Federal Reserve, Income Tax, and Government is that they're inescapable. If I don't like cockroaches, I can kill them, hire an exterminator, or move.

If I don't like the Federal Reserve, I have no other options. I can't use a competing monetary system, because I still have to pay income taxes in Federal Reserve Notes.

If I don't like the income tax, I have no other options. Every time I work, I have to turn over 40-50% of what I produce to the Federal government. The income tax makes me a government slave. The very act of working supports government and the bad guys.

If I don't like the government, I have no other choices. Other countries are as bad as the USA or worse. If I think the government's police are being abusive, I can't hire my own private police force to protect me from them. If I think the government's courts are unfair, I can't go to a competing court.

Government is bad because it has a legally unbreakable monopoly.

If I think that Wal-Mart is being unreasonable, I can shop at another store. If I think the government is being unreasonable, I am stuck.

But, in a representative government, WE'RE the exterminator. We can get rid of the cockroaches if we're tired of living with them. WE put the cockroaches in our house and WE put out milk and cookies for them every night.

fsk
08-28-2007, 12:04 PM
But, in a representative government, WE'RE the exterminator. We can get rid of the cockroaches if we're tired of living with them. WE put the cockroaches in our house and WE put out milk and cookies for them every night.

No. Voting is just a sham. Voting gives people the illusion they have power and influence. With a corrupt media, educational system, and voting system, it is impossible to achieve meaningful reforms by voting.

http://fskrealityguide.blogspot.com/2007/07/voting-scam.html

The good news about Ron Paul's campaign is that around 1-5% of the people are becoming aware of the major structural flaws in the economic and political system. There is going to be reform and improvement, but it isn't going to be achieved by voting.

cjhowe
08-28-2007, 01:48 PM
You just have to love how much easier it is to call corruption out than to be the person in the classroom teaching, the creator of content, or at the voting booth ensuring the security of the process.

fsk
08-28-2007, 04:04 PM
You just have to love how much easier it is to call corruption out than to be the person in the classroom teaching, the creator of content, or at the voting booth ensuring the security of the process.

Calling out corruption is the first step of the process. I do have a recommended solution, but it doesn't involve government. I'm looking to move on to the next step, building a solution, but I need people to trade with.

I am a creator of content. I have my own blog. I am teaching that way. I figured out that the path to academic freedom does not lie in a government-funded university or in a school.

It's pointless to teach in a classroom, because schools are designed to enslave people and turn them into obedient workers. Voting is pointless, because the choices offered are meaningless. In a truly fair election, one of the choices on the ballot is "Should there be a government?"