PDA

View Full Version : He's currently first in the Fox poll - but they don't believe it!!

qednick
05-15-2007, 09:07 PM
Fox News are making me sick - but at least they're not lying about their results.

cujothekitten
05-15-2007, 09:08 PM
Have a little faith in the people. They know paul is right

amonasro
excuses... excuses... they're blaming it on the "dialers" of his "better organized" campaign, and the RESPONSE to Giuliani's comments. Insane.

MsDoodahs
According to Cameron, Paul is getting ALL of the ATTENTION in the SPIN ROOM!!!

GO RON GO

GO RON GO!

Cameron said Paul will be getting "A LOT OF INK!"

He'll be sticking to his guns and staying the course, and telling the TRUTH about WHY 9/11 happened!

Hey, maybe this isn't as bad as I thought it was going to be!!!

qednick
05-15-2007, 09:09 PM
They also said he's getting TONS of press interest. Yet they still seem to think their own poll has been rigged. RP in first place and they CAN'T believe it. You better believe it. The American people are SPEAKING OUT LOUD.

NMCB3
05-15-2007, 09:09 PM
I just saw that. To be fair they should have interviewed him right after that fascist Rudi. But they are not trying to be fair. They wont interview him until dead last, if at all.

Edit to add; he will get massive press now!

Exponent
05-15-2007, 09:10 PM
Can someone provide a link to the Fox poll? I can't vote (don't have a cell phone), but I'd like to see the results, and can't find them anywhere. Or can you only get them as a text after voting or something?

Or is it in the streamed post-debate coverage?

qednick
The more they try to ridicule him and ignore him the more people will take interest.

cujothekitten
Take that MSM!

qednick
05-15-2007, 09:11 PM
Exponent, I think you need a text capable phone. The results were shown on Fox News on screen.

swatmc
DON"T FALL FOR THE SPIN.

Fox News is saying that Ron Paul is "done."

To hell with that.

Keep fighting the good fight.

Revolution is possible... as long as people stay cool and focused.

billv
Go RON PAUL!

Scribbler de Stebbing
Bullshit. Online they're saying Giuliani got hightest rating:

http://www.foxnews.com/polls/index.html

Exponent
05-15-2007, 09:12 PM
Exponent, I think you need a text capable phone. The results were shown on Fox News on screen.
Oh, on TV. Don't have access to that. I'm so lame. :)

Stinker
05-15-2007, 09:12 PM
Can someone provide a link to the Fox poll? I can't vote (don't have a cell phone), but I'd like to see the results, and can't find them anywhere. Or can you only get them as a text after voting or something?

Or is it in the streamed post-debate coverage?

I just saw it on FOX. Paul 30%, Mitt 28% , Rudy "The Criminal" Giuliani 13%

Jimmy
05-15-2007, 09:13 PM
Gonna be hard for them to ignore him forever. RON PAUL

Scribbler de Stebbing
05-15-2007, 09:15 PM
But we were ready to go and voting the minute the polls opened. I hope with the negative spin we don't see those numbers changed.

So funny. They made it FOOLproof and they're still saying we rigged it.

Trucemaker
05-15-2007, 09:16 PM
Speaking of having Ron Paul on the post debate interviews...

Who do I have to call at Fox News to ask why they have not interviewed the winner of their own poll?

ronpaulitician
05-15-2007, 09:19 PM
Call Hannity. Claim your name is CarpetKitten. For some reason, he just loves taking her calls.

amonasro
05-15-2007, 09:19 PM
they will get to him... probably last, and probably Sean will yell at him for being anti-American for 40 seconds. I just hope Ron can get a good word in edgewise, as it's his last chance.

4Horsemen
05-15-2007, 09:24 PM
It seems like Fox is trying to bang the drums of war again. They just don't get it, that the people are sick of the lies.

Melchior
05-15-2007, 09:25 PM
Bullshit. Online they're saying Giuliani got hightest rating:

http://www.foxnews.com/polls/index.html

Hello, I'm new to the forum btw.

I just wanted to point out that story is thirteen days old. Why it's on the top of the page of FOX NEWS POLLS I have no idea.

RylScam
05-15-2007, 09:26 PM
Looks like Fox has decided to pull the Poll Graphic. Will it all of the sudden pop back up again and Paul will be out of the top 3?

Scribbler de Stebbing
05-15-2007, 09:27 PM
Yeah, realized that after I posted it. I don't ahve cable -- never watch tv, thank god.

If they do interview RP, can someone upload it to YouTube? I got to see the debate onine, but no coverage. All the action happens in the spin.

aravoth
05-15-2007, 09:38 PM
how is he doing in the poll?

RylScam
05-15-2007, 09:44 PM
Hannity wouldn't let Paul answer questions as usual. But Paul still got the best of him.

RylScam
05-15-2007, 09:45 PM
how is he doing in the poll?

was 30% and just came up at 28%

aravoth
05-15-2007, 09:45 PM
What did hannity say to him?

Gabecpa
05-15-2007, 09:47 PM
Hannity just got wrecked by Paul.

They don't know what alphabetical order is either

RylScam
05-15-2007, 09:47 PM
Rommney up to 27% Paul fell to 27%

RylScam
05-15-2007, 09:52 PM
What did hannity say to him?
attacked Paul for saying we caused 9-11

when Paul was trying to answer Hannity just kept rambling.

Hannity said that Saddam was gassing the Kurds and it was our moral obligation to help. Paul said we gave him the gas. Hannity said it wasn't our respondsibilty for what he did with it.

Double Think at it's finest

cujothekitten
05-15-2007, 09:53 PM

Hannity said that Saddam was gassing the Kurds and it was our moral obligation to help. Paul said we gave him the gas. Hannity said it wasn't our respondsibilty for what he did with it.

LOL, what an idiot.

Hawaii Libertarian
05-15-2007, 09:56 PM
Hannity just got wrecked by Paul.

They don't know what alphabetical order is eitherIt's now Romney 27 percent and Paul close behind at 26 percent at 11:53 PM.

Now Hannity and his cronies, particularly Michael Steele, are dismissing their own text message poll and internet polls, and rabidly yelling that there's no way Paul won the debate. So much for "fair and balanced."

Boycott Hannity and it's time to redirect protest e-mails to Fox "News." It won't change them, but it will let them know there are lots of us who are very upset by their blatant bias.

Melchior
05-15-2007, 09:58 PM
They are really adamant on disregarding Ron Paul, especially Sean Hannity.

Was is it with neocons and their tendency to act like differing opinions on 9/11 are "horrible and insulting?"

angelatc
05-15-2007, 09:59 PM
Fox News are making me sick - but at least they're not lying about their results.

I'm not convinced of that. If he slides back to the middle of the pack I'll be absolutely convinced that Fox rigged it.

Melchior
05-15-2007, 10:00 PM

Did he really say that? I must have missed it.

Yeah, Hannity just ignored everything Ron tried to say and kept harping on what he wanted to say.

Scribbler de Stebbing
05-15-2007, 10:03 PM
They are going to fix the damn poll, aren't they? How far down can RP go from 30% without Faux News looking obviously guilty?

angelatc
05-15-2007, 10:04 PM
Yeah, Hannity just ignored everything Ron tried to say and kept harping on what he wanted to say.

That's what Hannity does to everybody. Colmes actually helped make Dr. Paul's points by talking over Hannity.

What a long strange trip - I can't believe I was actually hearing Colmes make some sense tonight.

Politics and bedfellows...

qednick
05-15-2007, 10:05 PM
I'm not convinced of that. If he slides back to the middle of the pack I'll be absolutely convinced that Fox rigged it.

You may be right after all. If Romney somehow slides well ahead by the end then I'll believe it's rigged by Fox.

angelatc
05-15-2007, 10:06 PM
Well, I'm new around here, but didn't ABC actually just remove him when he was winning their poll?

It's going to be hard to top that!

Melchior
05-15-2007, 10:06 PM

So if Ron is ahead he's ahead, and if he's behind the poll is rigged? That isn't a rational mindset.

If they were going to rig the poll Ron wouldn't be ahead in the first place.

RylScam
05-15-2007, 10:16 PM
Did he really say that? I must have missed it.

It was right at the end of the interview

RylScam
05-15-2007, 10:19 PM
So if Ron is ahead he's ahead, and if he's behind the poll is rigged? That isn't a rational mindset.

If they were going to rig the poll Ron wouldn't be ahead in the first place.

They wouldn't rig it. Just disavow their own poll and never mention it again.

Melchior
05-15-2007, 10:23 PM
They wouldn't rig it. Just disavow their own poll and never mention it again.

That makes more sense.

Scribbler de Stebbing
05-15-2007, 10:55 PM
Have they announced the final results of the poll? I don't see it online, but may have to look harder.

MsDoodahs
05-15-2007, 11:04 PM
Didn't they have that poll open for a limited time?

JoshLowry
05-15-2007, 11:09 PM
Didn't they have that poll open for a limited time?

Yes, til 12:30 ET.

Scribbler de Stebbing
05-15-2007, 11:10 PM
Right. Until 12:30 eastern. I'd guess the janitor's emptying it from the trash bin right about now. I've got to get to bed. Guess I'll have to find out in the morning.

vertesc
05-15-2007, 11:21 PM
i can't find the result on foxnews.com ... anyone got the final numbers?

Hawaii Libertarian
05-16-2007, 05:28 AM
i can't find the result on foxnews.com ... anyone got the final numbers?

You Decide: Viewers Say Who Won Tuesday Night's GOP Presidential Debate

Wednesday, May 16, 2007

FOX News asked you to tell us who you thought won Tuesday night's First-in-the-South Republican Presidential Candidates Primary Debate. With more than 40,000 votes submitted via text message, 29 percent said former Massachusetts Gov. Mitt Romney made the best showing of all 10 GOP presidential hopefuls who made their cases to the American people at the University of South Carolina's Koger Center for the Arts in Columbia, S.C.

Texas Rep. Ron Paul, who ignited controversy at the debate with remarks that U.S. policy had invited the Sept. 11, 2001, terrorist attacks, came in second with 25 percent. Former New York City Mayor Rudy Giuliani, who strongly admonished Paul for his comments, came in third place with 19 percent. Arizona Sen. John McCain, who is the frontrunner in South Carolina polls, came in sixth with 5 percent.

You Decide GOP Primary Poll Results

— 29% Former Massachusetts Gov. Mitt Romney

— 25% Rep. Ron Paul, R-Texas

— 19% Former New York City Mayor Rudy Giuliani

— 8% Former Arkansas Gov. Mike Huckabee

— 5% Rep. Duncan Hunter, R-Calif. Hunter

— 4% Sen. John McCain, R-Ariz.

— 3% Rep. Tom Tancredo, R-Colo.

— 1% Sen. Sam Brownback, R-Kan.

— 0% Former Virginia Gov. Jim Gilmore

— 0% Former Wisconsin Gov. Tommy Thompson

The poll was conducted between 9 p.m. EDT, Tuesday, May 15, 2007, and 12:30 a.m. EDT, Wednesday, May 16, 2007. The poll reflects the opinions of those who choose to participate and may not reflect a scientific sampling of the population.

abouthadit
05-16-2007, 07:15 AM
Hannity was laughable when he argued with Congressman Paul by stating the Constitution doesn't say anything about declaring war. What a buffoon. Notice how now that the neocons cant win an argument, they resort to the same tactics as the extreme left: shout down your opponent. Priceless.