PDA

View Full Version : RON PAUL on the COLORADO BALLOT:) well

speciallyblend
07-09-2008, 04:21 PM
it could of happened for 500 dollars(in colorado) but ooo well , the deadline has passed but in the future this is good to know.....im sure the campaign knew this but probably not since even some campaign people were saying it would take thousands of signatures but in reality it was 500 dollars. I'm deeply saddened:(

Akus
07-09-2008, 04:38 PM
yey another official campaign fuck up

speciallyblend
07-09-2008, 04:41 PM

i have put my heart and soul into this and it really crushes me to find this out by myself. sickens me

me and my wife are going to vote for bob barr it seems. I do not trust bob barr just yet,but he is the only option i see...... other then staying home

runningdiz
07-09-2008, 04:58 PM
it could of happened for 500 dollars(in colorado) but ooo well , the deadline has passed but in the future this is good to know.....im sure the campaign knew this but probably not since even some campaign people were saying it would take thousands of signatures but in reality it was 500 dollars. I'm deeply saddened:(

Can you clarify please? Your talking about general election in November right?

JK/SEA
07-09-2008, 05:06 PM
Take heart. We haven't had the conventions yet. Anything can happen . I haven't decided on who to vote for, although i know who i'm not.

Even at that, it looks slim for Ron, but for myself, i am in the thick of things in Washington State, running un-opposed for PCO, along with hundreds more of us who are hell bent on taking over (back) the Republican Party as RP Republicans.

Keep at it. Donate, run for offices, talk to people etc...get involved any way you can, keeping the Revolution moving forward. We have to. We must....I know, i sound like a mindless cheer leader, but i'm doing all i can for my family and country.

There are some VERY intellectual people in here who really keep me in awe with their knowledge, and fortitude. I am humbled at you guys in here. I am truly honored to be part of this even with the small part i play .

I had to say this at this time. Thanks for reading.

speciallyblend
07-09-2008, 05:34 PM
Can you clarify please? Your talking about general election in November right?

but the deadline has passed several weeks ago.

speciallyblend
07-09-2008, 05:36 PM
Take heart. We haven't had the conventions yet. Anything can happen . I haven't decided on who to vote for, although i know who i'm not.

Even at that, it looks slim for Ron, but for myself, i am in the thick of things in Washington State, running un-opposed for PCO, along with hundreds more of us who are hell bent on taking over (back) the Republican Party as RP Republicans.

Keep at it. Donate, run for offices, talk to people etc...get involved any way you can, keeping the Revolution moving forward. We have to. We must....I know, i sound like a mindless cheer leader, but i'm doing all i can for my family and country.

There are some VERY intellectual people in here who really keep me in awe with their knowledge, and fortitude. I am humbled at you guys in here. I am truly honored to be part of this even with the small part i play .

I had to say this at this time. Thanks for reading.

i haven't given up ,just saddened. 2 months is a longtime..... never say never

Akus
07-09-2008, 07:38 PM
i have put my heart and soul into this and it really crushes me to find this out by myself. sickens me

me and my wife are going to vote for bob barr it seems. I do not trust bob barr just yet,but he is the only option i see...... other then staying home

I am not so much voting for Bob Barr to win as much as simply putting the Libertarian party on the political map, on the Joe Sixpack's radar....

pepperpete1
07-09-2008, 09:11 PM
I take it you are referring to getting Ron Paul on the ballot as a write-in candidate?

mport1
07-09-2008, 09:15 PM
I am not so much voting for Bob Barr to win as much as simply putting the Libertarian party on the political map, on the Joe Sixpack's radar....

Ditto.

libertarian4321
07-10-2008, 12:17 AM

Some of you folks just don't get it.

What part of "I'm not running unless I win the Republican nomination" do you not understand?

Ron Paul is well aware that he could get on the ballot in lots of places if he went third party, or ran as an independent. He isn't going to do it.

It isn't a "fuck up," its the decision the candidate made.

Matt Collins
07-10-2008, 12:47 AM
Before August 21 (I think) Ron can get on the ballot in TN for only 275 signatures on a petition. :D

speciallyblend
07-10-2008, 07:35 AM
Some of you folks just don't get it.

What part of "I'm not running unless I win the Republican nomination" do you not understand?

Ron Paul is well aware that he could get on the ballot in lots of places if he went third party, or ran as an independent. He isn't going to do it.

It isn't a "fuck up," its the decision the candidate made.

but what you do not get is we do not have a valid choice in Colorado and Colorado voters deserve a chance to vote for someone worthwhile ,like DR RON PAUL........

the fact is my membership in the GOP is hanging by a thread and we in Colorado feel like we deserve a candidate worth voting for...

yes i will probably vote for Barr. I honestly will not vote for chuck Baldwin in the cp, the whole cp party really makes me think of the religious right and watching there convention looked like more of a sermon then a convention. The cp scares to many people with there perceived religious platform and there own convention does not help this perception. This leaves me with the LP and even though i do not trust Barr. I will vote for the lp... but i want a better choice Ron Paul...if Ron Paul didn't want to run independent, thats not my problem. I want Colorado voters to have a real choice. I personally do not believe the republican brand name will be worth saving after the election...

In my county if we want to further the Ron Paul revolution, then i will probably run as a independent or a Ron Paul democrat ,since the republican party isn't worth the crap i put in my garden..

it's a f_ck up when the campaign kept telling me for months that it would take thousands of signatures or they would explore this avenue, but it took 500 dollars thats all. so yes the campaign is a complete cluster f_ck

If you want to run as a republican in a county with 20% registered republicans and you want to lose then put a Scarlet letter R next to your name and watch the republican party go down in flames. that is what is going to happen in Colorado...

I personally believe ron paul's decision to not run outside of the republican party showed he really didnt want to win. Thats my opinion, and yes it was a huge campaign blunder and im sorry the republican party is brand name not worth buying and ron pauls run didnt change that perception, A FACT , the reason Ron Paul's message didnt spread like wildfire is because of the BIG LOWSY R. Id rather vote for Mr Hanky ,then a republican, at least his shit doesn't stink;)

the republican party is the dingleberry, that we all want to wipe from our ass