PDA

View Full Version : TERRORISTS Win in Colorado, this is wrong on all levels

speciallyblend
07-09-2008, 11:42 AM
http://www.summitdaily.com/article/20080708/NEWS/56536566&?plckCurrentPage=12&sid=sitelife.summitdaily.com

If you do not live here, then think about 1/3 of your connecting roads closed overnight no warning,to protect you.

this is insanity,feel free to read the comments. I'm pretty much speechless right now......

right now all our local law enforcement and departments and all elected officials and citizens found out by news before they were contacted by denver water. this is way bigger then the road closer, i promise you this.
:mad:

please move where it is needed,but i thought grassroots should at least see this!!!

BarryDonegan
07-09-2008, 02:29 PM
hit up your city council! get your meetup there.

nullvalu
07-09-2008, 02:56 PM
a co-worker of mine is moving out there this weekend. i'm sure he'll be happy to hear about this.. everyone loves living next to limp-dicked fear filled pussies.

speciallyblend
07-09-2008, 03:51 PM
a co-worker of mine is moving out there this weekend. i'm sure he'll be happy to hear about this.. everyone loves living next to limp-dicked fear filled pussies.

your speaking of front range, this county is livid from top to bottom and they are marching onto the dam tonight as i work, so he will love our county, Did you see the article,even the sheriff couldn't be quoted;)