PDA

View Full Version : A Favor to Ask Of Those Attending

ThisCharmingAzn
07-08-2008, 10:31 PM
I am confident that there are many, many, many Ron Paul/Liberty supporters that will not be able to attend the march for various reasons - cost, distance, obligations, etc. For example, college students like me do not have the money to travel, as well as worrying parents. I speak for at least myself, and, I would expect, everyone else who will not attend, when I hope that the march will be recorded. Now I can't imagine this not happening: I'm sure that there will be videos put on youtube the next day, maybe even the night of the march. It goes without saying that we would like some footage, yet I say it for the sake of it.

Please?????? Thanks.

In Liberty,

Oyate
07-08-2008, 10:55 PM
Please??????

YouTube? Since when has this movement ever done a YouTube? The thought is preposterous. How do you people think of this stuff? It's just outlandish. I mean, like we're a distributed movement of independent media makers or something? Yo, it's not like I'm offended but the thought of us using video editing software is just....kind of sadly ironic. I'll never know where some of you get these ideas.

Next thing you know you'll want a live video feed by Revolution Broadcasting. That would really be the capper.

RickyJ
07-08-2008, 11:17 PM
I will be taking pictures. Will that do?

berrybunches
07-09-2008, 12:55 AM
YouTube? Since when has this movement ever done a YouTube? The thought is preposterous. How do you people think of this stuff? It's just outlandish. I mean, like we're a distributed movement of independent media makers or something? Yo, it's not like I'm offended but the thought of us using video editing software is just....kind of sadly ironic. I'll never know where some of you get these ideas.

Next thing you know you'll want a live video feed by Revolution Broadcasting. That would really be the capper.

Okay, cute Oyate. :p
What he is trying to say is that revolution broadcasting will broadcast a live feed of the event along with the many other homemade videos and coverage that are typical of this movement.
Don't worry...you will not miss a moment!