PDA

View Full Version : Campaign for Liberty - 67.956 - What?

pauletteNV
07-08-2008, 06:52 PM
Come on everyone....by this weekend, let's be at least 3/4 of the way to the goal Ron Paul set of 100,000 for the Campaign for Liberty. I know we have many events going on, but that numbers has got to climb steadily. Wrack your brain and find people you think would be interested and contact them....right away! Add the web site address to all your emails....even some of the cutesy stuff you pass on....everywhere. 75,000 by the weekend....piece of cake for such strong Patriots, right?

I have to add...I go once a month for the "big" shopping for the ranch....all the discounts stores, WalMart, Costco, Staples, Home Depot, etc. I wore a shirt I got somewhere along the line which reads "Ron Paul 2008 - Students for Ron Paul" (keeping in mind I am in my early
60s), and I got such a reaction from a young man waiting on a customer in the electronics department. Couldn't figure out at first what he was grinning and grinning about...then I remembered the shirt! I felt so good...so proud... Hey, hey: Ron Paul for President!

newbitech
07-08-2008, 06:53 PM
dudette I think your counter is broken, thats how many people donated at the tea party

Edit: I was only kidding =D CFL still says "beta" i believe. many people are waiting for more feature. right now I just subscribe to the feed and read the articles. I imagine the hit count is pretty low as well especially if the domain is not forwarded. plus, the domain might still have information that is accessed for closing of the campaign, like the money numbers and stuff. honestly don't know. here is more info for you though.

http://www.google.com/trends?q=campaign+for+liberty&ctab=0&geo=US&geor=all&date=mtd&sort=0

the fact that no one is blogging about it also plays in to the lack of site traffic.

pauletteNV
07-08-2008, 06:58 PM
newbitech,
I'm a dudette...get it "Paulette." What do you get when you visit <www.campaignforliberty.com" I get 67,956.........

Jeremy
07-08-2008, 07:00 PM
The only problem is that there needs to be new ways for people to find out about it. Also, if RonPaul2008.com could say something, it would already be at 100k. But people have to promote it offline, tell more people, etc.

pauletteNV
07-08-2008, 07:05 PM
Good point stormcommander....does anyone know why ronpaul2008 doesn't not forward to CampaignforLiberty.com? I do a newsletter once a month to our clients (huge database) and even included a photo of our NV Convention mascot....with a link to the campaignforliberty.com web site. I think everyone should get in the habit of adding the link to their signature lines and email signoffs. Any other ideas?

Jeremy
07-08-2008, 07:07 PM
Good point stormcommander....does anyone know why ronpaul2008 doesn't not forward to CampaignforLiberty.com? I do a newsletter once a month to our clients (huge database) and even included a photo of our NV Convention mascot....with a link to the campaignforliberty.com web site. I think everyone should get in the habit of adding the link to their signature lines and email signoffs. Any other ideas?

I doubt it's legal for the old site to do that... otherwise I'm sure they'd do it by now. I guess the only way people find out is through word of mouth.

newbitech
07-08-2008, 07:16 PM
I doubt it's legal for the old site to do that... otherwise I'm sure they'd do it by now. I guess the only way people find out is through word of mouth.

+1

http://www.ronpaulforums.com/showthread.php?p=1553540#post1553540

votefreedomfirst
07-08-2008, 07:48 PM
I really wish they would put a "do not display" option for the people who don't want their name and hometown displayed on the widget. I signed up, but I'm sure it has made some people hesitant.