PDA

View Full Version : COLORADO GREETS McCAIN, good video,must watch....

speciallyblend
07-08-2008, 06:31 PM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GKc1CoO0n58

Colorado does not like mccain, let's keep spreading mccain video's it only helps us everytime mccain opens his mouth....

CoreyBowen999
07-08-2008, 06:37 PM
There is a balance between national security and individual rights..?

malkusm
07-08-2008, 06:47 PM
"We should have the ability, with certain court procedures observed, to monitor the communications - particularly with the dramatic modernization, and ability of communicate, between organizations that want to do America harm....Have no doubt where I stand, that the telecommunications companies should not be held liable, for cooperation they provided the government of the United States, after 9/11, when we were trying to stop further attacks on the United States of America." -John McCain

I wonder if this will go into the history books as one of those great presidential quotes? :rolleyes:

CoreyBowen999
07-08-2008, 06:49 PM
"We should have the ability, with certain court procedures observed, to monitor the communications - particularly with the dramatic modernization, and ability of communicate, between organizations that want to do America harm....Have no doubt where I stand, that the telecommunications companies should not be held liable, for cooperation they provided the government of the United States, after 9/11, when we were trying to stop further attacks on the United States of America."

I find it hard even to watch this guy on a 5 minute youtube video..

speciallyblend
07-08-2008, 07:03 PM

it was a struggle to watch it myself, but unbelieveable if he thinks this line of thinking is gonna win him votes ,then lets help him spread his message;)

IPSecure
07-08-2008, 07:25 PM
"We should have the ability, with certain court procedures observed, to monitor the communications - particularly with the dramatic modernization, and ability of communicate, between organizations that want to do America harm....

Does Congress qualify as one of those organizations?

robert4rp08
07-08-2008, 08:25 PM
There is a balance between national security and individual rights..?

Why the hell were people clapping? What is wrong with this country? ???!?!?!

JS4Pat
07-08-2008, 08:36 PM

+1

JS4Pat
07-08-2008, 08:37 PM
Why the hell were people clapping? What is wrong with this country? ???!?!?!

Those weren't PEOPLE clapping - those were SHEEPLE clapping.

Big difference...

ItsTime
07-08-2008, 08:38 PM
I hate this man more and more

Soccrmastr
07-08-2008, 09:25 PM
Holy SHIT did I hear that right? McCain just said there are times when the national interest should trump the individual interest! Individuals rights are something that should NEVER be violated no matter who elses interest its in even and especially if thats the GOVERNMENT!

Thor
07-09-2008, 11:33 AM
"Nothing is forever in America" ... how about the god damn constitution....

mport1
07-09-2008, 11:43 AM
"Nothing is forever in America" ... how about the god damn constitution....

Why is the Constitution forever? We could do much better than that if we want real freedom.

HOLLYWOOD
07-09-2008, 12:54 PM
This is your PRE-SCREENED Audience...

NEOCON ATTIRE is ALSO enforced on the AUDIENCE...

It's Obvious McCain and his McMinion Ignorance groups, backed by FOX NEWS and ZIONIST stage all this CRAP at each and EVERY Campaign stop.

The Lieberman Sleeper Fans ensure the Applause happen at the appropriate moments.

I would love to see the NSA database on McCain's telephone and electronic exchanges.

speciallyblend
07-09-2008, 04:06 PM
This is your PRE-SCREENED Audience...

NEOCON ATTIRE is ALSO enforced on the AUDIENCE...

It's Obvious McCain and his McMinion Ignorance groups, backed by FOX NEWS and ZIONIST stage all this CRAP at each and EVERY Campaign stop.

The Lieberman Sleeper Fans ensure the Applause happen at the appropriate moments.

I would love to see the NSA database on McCain's telephone and electronic exchanges.

they were not all plants, or you would of never heard some of those questions.