PDA

View Full Version : My letter to the GOP

AndyWhite
07-07-2008, 09:43 PM
I felt so disrespected by the GOP that I left the party today. I was debating it with myself and thinking what to do and finally I just thought of how much those assholes piss me off. I think its great that other people are working to change the party, but I just don't want to give them the satisfaction of having my voter registration in their name. Heres my letter I emailed them.

"I have just re-registered as an independent or as they are called in California, a Decline To State voter. I registered as a Republican and proudly voted for Ron Paul in the primaries. The Republican party has made it clear to me it believes in central economic planning, foreign interventionism, global warming, runaway spending, massive debt, and a total disregard for our Founding Fathers, The Declaration of Independence, and the US Constitution. Of course the ideas espoused by Ron Paul are what was once called conservative. Ron Paul's ideas are the same as those promoted by Senator Taft, "Mr. Republican." But the GOP wishes to continue down the road of defeat following the Trotskyites that call themselves neo-conservatives. I want nothing to do with a party that warmly embraces unrepentant Trotskyites and rejects real conservatives.

Best wishes,

Andy White"

Feelgood
07-07-2008, 09:50 PM
Awesome letter. I just had to re-do my voter registration due to an address change. As soon as it comes in, I plan to send my card to the GOP and tell them much what you said. Im going to re-register as an Independent, and tell the GOP to go screw themselves.

Good email, let us know if you get any kind of response, other then the auto mailer youll receive.

hopeforamerica
07-07-2008, 10:27 PM
The GOP wants me to go away, but I refuse. They can't beat me down that easy ;) I'm in it for the long haul, and will be a thorn in the side of neocons until we are the majority.

speciallyblend
07-07-2008, 11:25 PM
www.lettertogop.com please sign this letter as well