PDA

View Full Version : George W Bush's greatest wish: freedom from tyranny

Manji2012
07-07-2008, 07:24 PM
George W Bush’s greatest wish:
freedom from tyranny

Monday, July 7, 2008

President Bush has posted a message on a "wishing tree" at the G8 summit in Japan and, true to the aims of his second term in office, his main desire is for a world free from tyranny.

Hung in the branches of a black bamboo in Toyako on the northern island of Hokkaido, the Tanabata message is handwritten on a simple paper hanging with an embroidered border.

Mr Bush writes: "I wish for a world free from tyranny: the tyranny of hunger, disease; and free from tyrannical governments.

"I wish for a world in which the universal desire for liberty is realized. I wish for the advance of new technologies that will improve the human condition and protect our environment."

Manji2012

Could it be that Bush is really a good guy that is a afraid to deviate from the “bad-guys” because he will be killed for trying to? I think Alex Jones has mentioned that these people born into these families have to go along with the agenda and be brain washed in order to stay alive.

I do not believe it. Why would he put that there? And absolute backwards set of statements of everything he has been about politically and publicly.

Kludge
07-07-2008, 07:25 PM
Who's Alex Jones?

Zolah
07-07-2008, 08:13 PM
PR stunt much

priest_of_syrinx
07-07-2008, 08:51 PM
I.... I....

http://img394.imageshack.us/img394/209/headasplode5ae.gif

BudhaStalin
07-07-2008, 08:57 PM
what a nice guy

amy31416
07-07-2008, 08:58 PM
[SIZE="6"]
Could it be that Bush is really a good guy that is a afraid to deviate from the “bad-guys” because he will be killed for trying to? I think Alex Jones has mentioned that these people born into these families have to go along with the agenda and be brain washed in order to stay alive.

Wow, maybe you're right and he's not just a tool, but he's a cowardly tool.

brandon
07-07-2008, 09:18 PM
You raise an interesting point. Perhaps Bush is just too naive or weak willed to stop tyranny at home. Then again, he is most likely a sociopath.

Mr. Coolidge
07-07-2008, 09:20 PM

I do not believe it. Why would he put that there? And absolute backwards set of statements of everything he has been about politically and publicly.

He just holds to a belief, as espoused by Woodrow Wilson, that America must bring democracy (which he would see as the opposite of tyranny) to the whole world. By force if necessary. That's what I figure is going on in his head.

Paul.Bearer.of.Injustice
07-07-2008, 09:23 PM
self-righteous do-gooders are the biggest tyrants of all.
*cough* evangelicals *snort*

LittleLightShining
07-08-2008, 02:54 AM
He just holds to a belief, as espoused by Woodrow Wilson, that America must bring democracy (which he would see as the opposite of tyranny) to the whole world. By force if necessary. That's what I figure is going on in his head.
I think you're right.

Kludge
07-08-2008, 03:00 AM

Nothing pisses me off more then their voluntarily funded food lines, missions of good will and devouring of Christ's body.

ARRRRRGH!

IRO-bot
07-08-2008, 09:38 AM
A writer wrote that for him. Bush is too dumb. The man can't even read a teleprompter nor can he form coherent logical sentences.

Oh, he cannot pronounce "nuclear" either.

Theocrat
07-08-2008, 10:08 AM

Nothing pisses me off more then their voluntarily funded food lines, missions of good will and devouring of Christ's body.

ARRRRRGH!

Yeah, not to mention the countless hospitals, orphanages, schools, charity organizations, churches, rehabilitation centers, food kitchens, habitation assistance/ventures, and youth programs they've established around the world. Those tyrants. :rolleyes:

mport1
07-08-2008, 12:03 PM
Wow, so Bush disbanded the government right?

jblosser
07-08-2008, 12:14 PM

Right. Because no one will ever know what he wrote there. It's completely private, and reflects his true inner soul.

Kade
07-08-2008, 12:16 PM
George W Bush’s greatest wish:
freedom from tyranny

Monday, July 7, 2008

President Bush has posted a message on a "wishing tree" at the G8 summit in Japan and, true to the aims of his second term in office, his main desire is for a world free from tyranny.

Hung in the branches of a black bamboo in Toyako on the northern island of Hokkaido, the Tanabata message is handwritten on a simple paper hanging with an embroidered border.

Mr Bush writes: "I wish for a world free from tyranny: the tyranny of hunger, disease; and free from tyrannical governments.

"I wish for a world in which the universal desire for liberty is realized. I wish for the advance of new technologies that will improve the human condition and protect our environment."

Manji2012

He also misquoted Jefferson during that a recent 4th of July speech.

http://bsalert.com/news/2351/Bush_Changes_Thomas_Jeffersons_Speech_At_July_4_Ce lebration.html

Notice that he leaves out: under which monkish ignorance and superstition had persuaded them to bind themselves

No more true is it today, in the modern American Christian Fascism.

Paul.Bearer.of.Injustice
07-08-2008, 03:31 PM

ARRRRRGH!

What better opportunity to massage your ideology on people than when they are at their neediest? Luring you into their trap so they attempt indoctrination.
Show me a food line that doesn't involve any soliciting of Christ and I'll change my mind.

robert9712000
07-08-2008, 06:16 PM
What bothers me ,about alot of the posts i read on these boards is people so often make stereo type comments like "religion is the cause of all wars" or "christianity trys to brainwash and force people to there beliefs".

What they fail to differentiate is the fact that alot of the people that draw attention to themselves in the name of christianty have twisted the bible to meet there own personal needs ie"to puff thermselves up to feel they are superior to others,or to hide behind fears of the world they cant face ect".

Instead of judging christianity on the foulable outspoken selfproclaimed christians ....(as crazy as it sounds all who claim to be christians dont nessicarily practice what they preach or even preach correctly what they read) ... try judging it by the bible itself and the words in it.If you read it with a honest open mind i think youll be suprised of the depth of wisdom it offers.

As a christian the qualitys i look for to identify if someone is a genuine believer worth listening too ,is what the bible calls the fruits of the spirit "meekness ,patience ,slow to anger,longsuffering , love ect" if they preach to you and they dont resonate those qualitys then most likely they preach out in foolishness and lack of understanding.

Thats about all i wanted to say,i felt compelled to defend the Bible since i see so many put it down based only on there observations of a few squeaky wheels,who they take to represent the whole.

Robert Wagner

Kludge
07-08-2008, 06:28 PM
What better opportunity to massage your ideology on people than when they are at their neediest? Luring you into their trap so they attempt indoctrination.
Show me a food line that doesn't involve any soliciting of Christ and I'll change my mind.

The food lines I attended when my family was down were simply amazing. Not only was the food high in quality and quantity, but the people there wanted nothing more then to assist my family. They never pushed Christ on us, they simply set out free groceries had us sign a waiver that we were seeking employment and sent us on our grateful way.

ALMOST made me believe in altruism.

Paul.Bearer.of.Injustice
07-08-2008, 06:28 PM
What bothers me ,about alot of the posts i read on these boards is people so often make stereo type comments like "religion is the cause of all wars" or "christianity trys to brainwash and force people to there beliefs".

What they fail to differentiate is the fact that alot of the people that draw attention to themselves in the name of christianty have twisted the bible to meet there own personal needs ie"to puff thermselves up to feel they are superior to others,or to hide behind fears of the world they cant face ect".

Instead of judging christianity on the foulable outspoken selfproclaimed christians ....(as crazy as it sounds all who claim to be christians dont nessicarily practice what they preach or even preach correctly what they read) ... try judging it by the bible itself and the words in it.If you read it with a honest open mind i think youll be suprised of the depth of wisdom it offers.

As a christian the qualitys i look for to identify if someone is a genuine believer worth listening too ,is what the bible calls the fruits of the spirit "meekness ,patience ,slow to anger,longsuffering , love ect" if they preach to you and they dont resonate those qualitys then most likely they preach out in foolishness and lack of understanding.

Thats about all i wanted to say,i felt compelled to defend the Bible since i see so many put it down based only on there observations of a few squeaky wheels,who they take to represent the whole.

Robert Wagner

I admire Jesus very much and have said so on here.
Religion is often(mostly) a vehicle of the ego or an obsession, 'tis human nature.
True "Christrianity" is the maturation of a selfish and naive individual into one of pure wisdom and love(compassion).
99.99999999% of Christians and ALL fundamentalist religions zealots, while not necessarily evil, are not like this. They camouflage their desire for control with their faith. If one believed in love and freedom and were secure in their faith, they wouldn't be obsessed with whether I'm going to hell or not.

HOLLYWOOD
07-09-2008, 10:06 AM
[SIZE="6"]

"I wish for a world in which the universal desire for liberty is realized.

Ha Ha Ha...

Hunger, Disease, and of course, 'TYRANNICAL governments'. This MORON hasn't been around this country, maybe, instead of Dubya Bush traveling the world and adding Massive counts to the Carbon Pollution... just to Shore-Up his leaders for New World Order... he should walk the streets of America.

I think Stalin and Hitler, amongst the other minor league Tyrants, used this Same speech/reasoning.

As an example, all the WARSAW PAST Political puppet leaders used this reasoning to keep the SHEEPLE of their Countries in ORDER. COMPLETE ORDER that's the Goal of TYRANTS, like BUSH, His personally selected administration and the Minion followers of NEOCONs.

Truth Warrior
07-09-2008, 11:05 AM
Right after being able to correctly pronounce NUCLEAR. NUCULAR always just cracks me up. :D

College grads! :rolleyes: :p

HOLLYWOOD
07-09-2008, 11:39 AM
Right after being able to correctly pronounce NUCLEAR. NUCULAR always just cracks me up. :D

College grads! :rolleyes: :p

A little inside scoop on Public Appearance of Dubya Bush by his Proaganda Policy Machine:

Which would the people be more forgiving and tolerable in a leader CLEARLY violating Liberties, Freedoms, Rights, etc?

A Mussolini Type FASCIST DICTATOR

or

A Chris Farley / John Candy Type BUMBLING FOOL

It's all propaganda and conjecture of the conspiring premeditated Totalitarianism!