PDA

View Full Version : Freedom Fest in Las Vegas July 9-11

aknappjr
07-06-2008, 09:14 PM
Anyone going to Freedom Fest? I'll be there Wednesday-Sunday. PM me if you're coming. I'm leaving from L.A. Wed around 7 p.m. -Sunday evening if anyone needs a ride.

Couldn't make it out to D.C., but I'll be in MN too.

http://www.freedomfest.com/

Chiznaddy
07-06-2008, 10:10 PM
I will be there with my buddy. We are setting up a booth and will have a campaign for liberty banner and computer for people to sign up for CFL on the website at the event. We will also be selling Ron Paul's book and giving out constitutions, shirts, playing Ron Paul videos, etc... our booth is the "Mises PAC: Ron Paul's The Revolution: A Manifesto", come by!

Jeremy
07-06-2008, 10:14 PM
Christopher Hitchens?

HELL NO

um... a religious debate? that's not going to do anything for us. if we need a debate, keep it on topic: politics

edit: but I really have no idea what this is :D

edit 2: was Hitchens one of the neocons RP called out? im trying to remember...

Roxi
07-06-2008, 11:12 PM
man avery, i wish i could go, i love those guys out there, a lot of people came through for jay and I when we went through some crap and the staffers and meetup group leaders were AWESOME and really helped us out. tell everyone Roxi and Jay said hi okay? thanks :D

have fun and be careful. and dont bring any vegetables over the border ha ha ha.

mdmarino
07-07-2008, 07:52 AM
Man, I wish I could've gone. What an amazing line-up!! But it was either Freedom Fest or the DC March...and DC won. It's closer (to me), cheaper and Dr Paul will actually be there in person.

I hope I can make next year's Freedom Fest. Have fun! And report back!

aknappjr
07-07-2008, 11:06 PM
Anyone need a ride?

Oyate
07-07-2008, 11:11 PM
Best of luck to Freedom Festival and attendees! We'll be thinking of you as we march.

mediahasyou
07-08-2008, 08:48 AM
d souza was there last time. He got beat up pretty bad. Theres always time to see a good neocon get crushed by the principals of freedom.