PDA

View Full Version : We will be providing LIVE all day coverage of the march on DC with Dr. Paul July 12th

cyborcat
07-06-2008, 02:57 PM
Sticky Michael? We will be providing LIVE all day coverage of the march on DC with Dr. Paul July 12th
Posted July 6th, 2008 by SGP

For those of you that can't make it to DC don't worry www.revolutionbroadcasting.com... will be providing all day LIVE coverage INCLUDING all the speeches at the march on DC July 12th.

Considering that the founders of revolution march are also owners of revolution broadcasting we will have direct access to the PA and guests at the march and will bring it to all so you don't have to miss a thing.

Contact your meetups and anyone else that can't be in DC and let them know we will cover the event for them.

www.revolutionbroadcasting.com...

www.whokilledtheconstitution.com...

Dr. Steve Parent

www.revolutionbroadcasting.com
www.whokilledtheconstitution.com

speciallyblend
07-06-2008, 03:08 PM
use stickam.com for your live feed.more reliable then justin.tv or any stream i know of,so you know

cyborcat
07-06-2008, 03:37 PM
ok, cool! Thank-You!:)

Hamer
07-06-2008, 04:44 PM
use stickam.com for your live feed.more reliable then justin.tv or any stream i know of,so you know

Stickam has a direct feed at the march on DC July 12?

Hamer
07-07-2008, 08:25 AM

do you have a direct feed from the march?

SnappleLlama
07-07-2008, 08:26 AM
Awesome!!

speciallyblend
07-07-2008, 12:04 PM
do you have a direct feed from the march?

i was suggesting to use them,since they provide live stream access and good feeds;) whatever computer you use ,you can adjust mic levels etc and it carrys a great live feed..

Hamer
07-07-2008, 03:21 PM
i was suggesting to use them,since they provide live stream access and good feeds;) whatever computer you use ,you can adjust mic levels etc and it carrys a great live feed..

So they don't have live coverage at this moment? I am wondering where people can listen that can't be at the march.

It looks like revolutionbroadcasting has a live feed already.